Author Topic: questions?????????  (Read 2612 times)

Offline rukiskanan

questions?????????
« on: February 22, 2011, 12:57:34 AM »
i found this game a week ago. i have been playing it a little each day since. and i first want to say well done this is the most detailed and expansive game of it's kind that i have encountered.  Now i did a few sloppy test runs to check out the games features before down loading some 3 gigs of new girl mods and other things for the game. then i started to seriously play this game. i'm in my second year second month second week.i make good money things are going fine. But i have been having a few issues with things.
one i have 8 gangs in my employment and it wont allow me to hire more. Is it i time thing, a game limit, some task i have to finish first? If it is the games limit why?
Also on the gang page i can't upgrade my weapons past lvl4. Is it i time thing, a game limit, some task i have to finish first?
my other issue is with the girls and working it has become apparent to me that i have a few girls that when assigned a certain task or job they never get tired. While other jobs put them in bed resting in a few short days. so my question, is there a job for each girl that they enjoy so much they can do endlessly.
What might be the benefit of have the girls in love with you as well?
is there a time limit? will i grow old and die? does it go on forever?
thank you for your times and i'm sure i'll be posting future question in this topic at a later date.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 01:06:01 AM by rukiskanan »

Offline Nalkyr Maloth

Re: questions?????????
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 01:41:16 AM »
For the gangs: 8 is the maximum number you can hire and Lvl4 is the max weapon level available.
For the jobs: all the jobs that involve fighting are generally more tiring than the others, but it really depends on the constitution and traits a girl has. High Con girls will tire a lot less than low Con girls. Girls with Tough and high Con will only get tired if they get wounded in a fighting job and girls with the Incorporeal trait will never get tired whatever they do.
For the love: I don't really know.
The game is a big sandbox, you can go on for as long as you like, you "beat it" when the original rivals are all defeated, but if you go on the game creates other rivals for you.

Offline bighawk

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 02:31:37 AM »
On Love: Personal observation shows a decrease in rebellion - probably not that big a surprise, since the more they like you the less they rebel to begin with, so max-like equals max-decrease from like. Also, you can regular-sex them any time with no chance of refusal, regardless of how often they refuse anything else ('have sex' changing to 'make love'). Thaaaat's all I've seen.

Offline necno

• Core Developer
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 04:11:43 PM »
Yes, love wasn't implemented that well, although with the scripting it is possible to add entire romances but I doubt anyone will be doing that.
Click here to donate
After you do so please pm me the email address you used so I can add you to the donation forum.

Working on:
Whoremaster II (Official)
Birthright (Now a commercial rougelike)

Offline rukiskanan

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 07:14:38 PM »
all those answers make the game les appealing. i new they were true but i hoped they were not. thank you guys the the insight