Author Topic: Small photoshop request  (Read 2422 times)

Offline Anon21

Small photoshop request
« on: July 31, 2011, 05:21:46 AM »
Could someone with Photoshop do me a couple of images in the same style as the "New Game" "Load Game" and "Quit" buttons on the opening menu? One with the text "Resume" and the other with "Save Game". Hopefully the stuff in the Notes.txt is useful:

These files were created in Photoshop CS4. The font "Hobo Std" is used for basically everything, with the exception noted below.

For most buttons, you can simply edit the text in the text field; the text will stay centered.

To get the initial "Off" button image, make sure the "Button (disabled)" layer is hidden and the "Button" layer is visible and the Stroke effect is visible on the "Text" layer.
Then, hide the Stroke effect on the "Text" layer and you'll have the "On" button image.
Finally, set the "Button (disabled)" layer to visible and the "Button" layer to hidden (preventing bleedthrough around the corners) and you have the "Disabled" button image.

The up/down/left/right arrows were done with the Arial font and their size and position were tweaked, but they are indeed text.

I'm fed up of accidentally quitting when I didn't need to, and accidentally saving when I meant to load, so I'd like to try to get 'Resume' / 'Save Game' options on the main game menu. (N.B. They will need disabled versions for when there is no game to save or resume.)

Offline THE FUTURE

Re: Small photoshop request
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 11:47:07 PM »
See if this works.
This is the last week of bug fixes. Barring anything catastrophic, development of a "sequel" to WM EX begins next week. If there is a major bug that hasn't been addressed, say so now or you're going to have to wait quite a long time for it to be fixed.

Offline Anon21

Re: Small photoshop request
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 05:58:11 AM »
See if this works.

Thanks a lot! That's perfect. 

Expect a new update in a day or two.