Author Topic: !!!Zombies!!!  (Read 10789 times)

Offline DarkTl

Re: !!!Zombies!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2015, 03:17:37 PM »
If you say so. I've seen some very hot and pretty harmless zombie pictures (without traces of decay), but not skeleton ones.

Also, zombies, ghosts and vampires don't even require appearance change. They look almost the same they looked when they were alive, maybe a bit pale. But skeletons don't have any flesh, so in theory characters with the skeleton trait should look like, well, skeletons.

Offline 0nymous

• Date eam in verpa.
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2015, 09:58:24 AM »
You know what they say. It's not necrophilia if they're UNdead. Actually, who said that? Uh, well, I do, at the very least.

There's also the case of different zombie "species". In most recently popular mainstream media thing is  the "not-really-a-zombie" archetype where they are simply victims of a virus or other disease. But I see we're going with the typical voodoo walking corpse kind of thing.
Not like I have a degree in necromancy or something.

I think it's best we don't go into details at why they don't rot or  decay whatever. Fucking MAGIC or something.
Kind of a fan of the fetish myself and it's more the unnatural skin color (pale blue/green-ish and so forth), the morbid appeal of cold flesh and the gruesome stitches. That's zombie enough for me.

Technically speaking, are the in-game zombie girls mindless drones? Because there's plenty of zombie girls out there in that are pretty conscious and intelligent. See: Hsien-Ko from Darkstalers or Squiggly from Skullgirls.

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2015, 10:37:17 AM »
You know what they say. It's not necrophilia if they're UNdead. Actually, who said that? Uh, well, I do, at the very least.

There's also the case of different zombie "species". In most recently popular mainstream media thing is  the "not-really-a-zombie" archetype where they are simply victims of a virus or other disease. But I see we're going with the typical voodoo walking corpse kind of thing.
Not like I have a degree in necromancy or something.

I think it's best we don't go into details at why they don't rot or  decay whatever. Fucking MAGIC or something.
Kind of a fan of the fetish myself and it's more the unnatural skin color (pale blue/green-ish and so forth), the morbid appeal of cold flesh and the gruesome stitches. That's zombie enough for me.

Technically speaking, are the in-game zombie girls mindless drones? Because there's plenty of zombie girls out there in that are pretty conscious and intelligent. See: Hsien-Ko from Darkstalers or Squiggly from Skullgirls.
I made the zombies more like "The Walking Dead" zombies, but a little more controllable and not contagious.
They loose 50 in most skills and mental stats but never get tired.
They will try to bite at customers occasionally so oral can be dangerous.
They are stronger and tougher so they are good for free labor as long as they don't need to think about it.

If you are creating a different kind of zombie like Hsien-Ko or Squiggly, just use Undead and not Zombie.
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug