devolution

Author Topic: Accomodation ? What does it do ?  (Read 3867 times)

Offline Flowersteel

Accomodation ? What does it do ?
« on: September 19, 2010, 07:25:48 AM »
Awesome game, found it through pure coincidence (and DocClox lurking around) - I looked through the manual, is there a wiki ?

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
Re: Accomodation ? What does it do ?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 10:06:53 AM »
Hi  Flowersteel! Welcome to the forum :)

Well, free women expect a certain standard of accommodation, and expectations go up as level increases. Slaves can be given whatever you like.

Accommodation over and above what's expected tends to raise happiness over time. That's about it at the moment.

And no, we don't have a wiki, although maybe we should think about setting one up

Offline Flowersteel

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 11:34:15 AM »
Hi DocClox ;) Thanks, Im impressed with the brilliant work youve done here - havent had a lot of time to go through all the mods and stuff youve done, but Id definitely be interested in helping out with what I can whenever I get some more time.

Stuff like a WIKI would be nice for a manual, theres a few things here and there Im trying to figure out. So does accomodation cost anything ? If it does, should this not be reflected in an overhead sheet or something ? Or maybe on the Girl's income ?

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 12:24:52 PM »
Hi DocClox ;) Thanks, Im impressed with the brilliant work youve done here - havent had a lot of time to go through all the mods and stuff youve done, but Id definitely be interested in helping out with what I can whenever I get some more time.

Thanks!  I can safely say we've all put a lot of time into it :D

You're more than welcome to help out. C++ development is on a feature freeze, or will be once I clear my ToDo list. (It's all a bit political, I'm afraid). On the other hand, there should be plenty of scope to do lua scripting and add events and quests and so on.

There's also CloneMaster waiting in the wings, although that got knocked back a bit by my spell in the hospital.

Quote from: Flowersteel link=topic=547.msg10571#msg10571   date=1284910455
  Stuff like a WIKI would be nice for a manual, theres a few things here and there Im trying to figure out. So does accomodation cost anything ? If it does, should this not be reflected in an overhead sheet or something ? Or maybe on the Girl's income ?

Well, there's a manual thread. It's not a complete manual as a place to compile notes for a proper manual at some future time. There's also some bits and bobs on my wave , mainly implementation stuff and clonemaster plot notes.