devolution

Author Topic: Suggestion: Link body-type traits with picture sets  (Read 3184 times)

Offline Anon21

Suggestion: Link body-type traits with picture sets
« on: July 13, 2011, 01:30:13 PM »
I don't know how difficult this is, but I think that a number of traits should be linked to the image set. e.g. A [loli] girl should look fairly young, and a young appearing image set should have low age and the [loli] trait. A [big boobs] girl should have ... big boobs. etc.

I know that 'Every slave is 17 or older' but it annoys me when a slave 'age 24' looks about age n*ne. Image sets like that shouldn't be in the default distribution if you're trying to play it save with the 'age' of girls in the game. (There's arguably plausible deniability if they are in separate downloads provided by third parties)

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
Re: Suggestion: Link body-type traits with picture sets
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 03:53:24 PM »
 My guess is that something like that would be close to impossible to achieve. Traits can be removed and added/restored by items and the amount of pics and programming it would take is pretty insane. It would be great if we could assign pics to certain actions and possibly traits as well but even if the development was revived, there are other, more important things that most people would like to see first.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 04:11:15 PM by Xela »
Like what we're doing?

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 05:16:50 PM »
all I can say to this is, do it yourself. you can, by editing the girl files (min age is 17 though). you can add remove all the stats and traits you want.

Offline Anon21

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 05:46:51 PM »
Yes, I realised this (sometime after I posted). I've changed the age / age-range for the fixed and random characters to be more realistic.

Incidentally, KooH has a canonical age of between 11 and 13. It would probably be sensible to remove that image set.