Author Topic: More detailed client/whore account  (Read 3779 times)

Offline Madmachine

More detailed client/whore account
« on: October 24, 2009, 04:34:49 PM »
I liked some of the new descriptions that went on with the sex acts in this new version, but I had an idea that I think would make the different events a bit more unique.  I was thinking that you could give a random decription of the client before getting to the act they want preformed.

there could be a level of attractiveness (disgusting, average, attractive, and gorgeous), social class (poor, laborer merchant, noble or royal and ministry), gender (men, women, or other beings) before getting down to what specific sexual acts they wanted (Normal Sex, Anal Sex, B&D, Bestial sex, teasing, and hour of pleasant company) before getting into how the whore felt about the situation.  Perhaps these various random stats could even affect each other and the final price the whore gets paid and her feelings toward the encounter.

For example, Event 1:  An attractive poor man if the client.  He takes "Nameless Slut" and fucks her hard (normal sex)... then the descripter of the event before... "Nameless Slut" liked the man and enjoyed the hour.  He paid all he could afford.   "Nameless Slut" earns 35 gold.

Event 2:  A disgusting woman from the ministry is the client.  She is here to teach "Nameless Slut" a lesson and binds her tight (BDSM + Lesbian)...  Description again... "Nameless Slut" hated the event and wept after the woman left.  "Nameless Slut" earns 100 gold.  Bonus:  Your Suspicion is reduced (Ministry)

Event 3:  An Average looking merchant is the client.  He is simply here to for a little quiet time with "Nameless Slut" (Service)... Decription ("Nameless Slut" listens to the man for an hour providing him with with food and drink, pampering the client for the hour)... "Nameless Slut" had a pleasant hour (in this case reducing tiredness).  "Nameless Slut" earns 50 gold and is tipped another 20.

Just a thought.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 04:58:30 PM by Madmachine »

Offline letmein

Re: More detailed client/whore account
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 05:23:06 PM »
Neat idea, probably hard to execute... not so much for the code, which is pretty much in place for that (I'd think), but because some poor guy has to *write* everything.   In theory, EVERY different customer type would have it's own blurb for every possible act, and with the current... 10-ish? - acts, that gets to be a lot very quickly. 

Plus, doing that means that necno's not doing something else, and frankly, I'm more interested in a lot of the "something else's" than this.  I'd rather have him start coding proper catacomb girl exploration than making random customers more unique, especially since you'll probably never see those customers again.

Still, it *is* a neat idea, and some day in the moderate future, I'd like to see it implemented.  Just not immediately, or at the cost of some other neat stuff that's planned.
Still lurking.

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 05:37:15 PM »
One possibility would be to allow a script routine to handle sex descriptions. Then we could turn the description problem over to anyone who fancied writing a mod.

Still kind of low priority though, but could be interesting.

Offline necno

• Core Developer
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 05:18:29 PM »
Well they already have the stats to do this. all i need to do is add the text.
Click here to donate
After you do so please pm me the email address you used so I can add you to the donation forum.

Working on:
Whoremaster II (Official)
Birthright (Now a commercial rougelike)

Offline Krayben

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 02:42:49 AM »
Give me a basic idea of the stat and a framework of how you want the descriptions to read and I'll write up the best descriptions of the interactions with the customer(s) I can come up with. I'll send em to you and you just have to code how/where/when it displays the text. I'm an English minor and I'm told that my short fiction writing is pretty good. I want to help out on not just on this topic, but anything else you might want written out. I'll give you 110 percent, man. Just PM me (or if you can see my e-mail just use it) with what you want me to do and I'll do it.

Offline trex

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2009, 01:30:46 AM »
Sounds like a good idea, would it be possible to have regular customers? Or even ones that are important (non-random)? Say a gov minister or the police chief occasionally show up for some service. Give a bit more character to the random customers. You could use this initial relationship to make a story out of it, or just leave it as is. I don't know if that would be mod-friendly so someone could pick up from the basics and add complexity to it, like the girl/item packs. Lightening the load on necno and allowing user contributed stuff for this would be good.

Would it be possible to add selections to the dialogues? Ie if you do A you get tipped in one scenario, and in another with a diff customer he/she/it runs off without paying. Doing that for randoms would be hard to know which to select, but if non-randoms were made, perhaps the effort could contribute to a mini-story scenario thing? 
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 01:32:57 AM by trex »