Author Topic: Bugs  (Read 5446 times)

Offline EthanEverhart

Bugs
« on: February 16, 2012, 08:47:25 PM »
Okay so this is my first 'topic' post.
I wasn't really sure if there was one forum that addressed my question since it covers more than one version, so yeah, first topic post.
Anyways, these are the versions I have:
wm_1.30.3_beta_r485 (335MB)
wm_1.30.4_beta_r593 (5.87GB)[My first downloaded version that I have been adding to for ages now]
wm_1.30.4_beta_r593 patch 0.5 (37.1MB)[From sentza http://pinkpetal.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=icij1t0ijtmv4r7r4k5o228423&topic=929.msg15300#msg15300]
wm_1.30.4_beta_r643 ex (2.21 GB)

Now, I did not write this post so I could brag about how large my games were.
I have run into an error with several versions here. It's not a major error, but an error that has obviously gone unnoticed.
When you visit a girl, or run across some event that requires a picture of her. Two pictures try to show up.
One flickers onto the screen for a brief second, and then it switches to the second image.
Now admitedly, I haven't played in a while, been busy sorting through (literally) thousands of pictures and adding them to the game so I don't quite remember if it was in every game (although I know it occurred quite frequently in both wm_1.30.4_beta_r593 and sentza's version).
At first I thought it was just because of how large my game file had gotten, but, seeing how sentza's version only has one character, I don't think that's the case.
Gammers, anyone else run into this problem?
Programmers, do you have a solution?

Offline EthanEverhart

Re: Bugs
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 08:02:41 PM »
One other bug, I've noticed in many of the versions that in sometimes the pictures don't fit on the screen but in other scenarios they do.
For example, if you just go to the girls management screen the whole picture will fit.
But if the same picture shows up during the week, only half of it fits onto the screen.