Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1025293 times)

Offline crazy

Re: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod
« Reply #435 on: November 22, 2012, 05:33:59 AM »
Got a bug or quirk to report myself.
The traits "Fast Orgasm" and "Slow Orgasm" are both available in WMEdit. However, when a girl with that trait pops up in game i get an error message saying those traits are not available.
Fast Orgasm like that was Aikas version in my version its like in the orginal just Fast orgasms or Slow orgasms..  Did you get the CoreTraits file mixed up with aikas one?

Offline Lurker

« Reply #436 on: November 22, 2012, 05:42:20 AM »
Fast Orgasm like that was Aikas version in my version its like in the orginal just Fast orgasms or Slow orgasms..  Did you get the CoreTraits file mixed up with aikas one?

Harm the only version i have is yours. Using the WMEdit that came with your download. I dunno if the Coretraits file is hidden somewhere cryptic then i guess i might have his old file laying around.
I dont see any of the WMEX traits though and i do see the ones you have added.

Offline crazy

« Reply #437 on: November 22, 2012, 05:47:41 AM »
Harm the only version i have is yours. Using the WMEdit that came with your download. I dunno if the Coretraits file is hidden somewhere cryptic then i guess i might have his old file laying around.
I dont see any of the WMEX traits though and i do see the ones you have added.
Its under resources data you can open it in notepad and see if its spelled right or wrong...  Is this a girl you made or one someone else made?

Offline Lurker

« Reply #438 on: November 22, 2012, 05:50:35 AM »
Its under resources data you can open it in notepad and see if its spelled right or wrong...  Is this a girl you made or one someone else made?

Then the only Coretraits file i have is yours.
And it doesnt matter which girl. Fast Orgasms and Slow Orgasms are there as soon as i start up WMEdit.

Offline crazy

« Reply #439 on: November 22, 2012, 05:57:15 AM »
Then the only Coretraits file i have is yours.
And it doesnt matter which girl. Fast Orgasms and Slow Orgasms are there as soon as i start up WMEdit.
I would try a fresh dl of the game.. If that don't work there might be a bug in WMEdit idk I'll have to do a few tests see if I can figure something out.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #440 on: November 22, 2012, 06:02:10 AM »
I would try a fresh dl of the game.. If that don't work there might be a bug in WMEdit idk I'll have to do a few tests see if I can figure something out.

Eh, if no one else has the problem its just on my end and since i know about it, its not a big deal. And the dl is fresh.
Thanks for looking into it anyway. xD

Offline crazy

« Reply #441 on: November 22, 2012, 06:05:42 AM »
Eh, if no one else has the problem its just on my end and since i know about it, its not a big deal. And the dl is fresh.
Thanks for looking into it anyway. xD
The way WMEdit works is it looks for the CoreTraits file and pull the traits off that so I would open that up and check it..  Problem is almost for sure there.

Offline crazy

« Reply #442 on: November 22, 2012, 06:17:10 AM »
If anyone comes across a good pic for the centre screen plz link it up I need one.

Offline trex

• Donator
« Reply #443 on: November 22, 2012, 08:29:01 AM »
They work fine for me maybe try a fresh download if that don't work you will have to give me a gamelog.  Centre is more or less done at this point(it does need a few things but I'll more then likely wait to do them until later)...  Orginal devs had 5 jobs for it but of the 5 only the 2 that I've done made sense to me.. I might code 2 more of them cause I have one of them code and the other plays off it but Idk yet.

I hope this is the correct file. The last line states that: "Brothel 0 not found in list!". The log is a fresh install with 1 extra girl loaded in from the defaults. Absolutely no other changes.

AH. For some reason (perhaps a good one?) I can transfer girls back and forward no problem, AS LONG AS the brothel (only have 1 so far) is selected as the LEFT column, and whatever is on the RIGHT.  Reversing this order crashes every time for me.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 08:31:21 AM by trex »

Offline NEXEON

« Reply #444 on: November 22, 2012, 10:23:59 PM »
any idea how make movie in the game?

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #445 on: November 22, 2012, 11:19:19 PM »
any idea how make movie in the game?

Assign at least 3 girls to the Studio, assign one the job of purifier, one the job of crystal mage, and make one an actress.  Leave them alone for several time iterations, than return and select "Produce Movie". 
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline crazy

« Reply #446 on: November 23, 2012, 04:07:40 AM »
I hope this is the correct file. The last line states that: "Brothel 0 not found in list!". The log is a fresh install with 1 extra girl loaded in from the defaults. Absolutely no other changes.
AH. For some reason (perhaps a good one?) I can transfer girls back and forward no problem, AS LONG AS the brothel (only have 1 so far) is selected as the LEFT column, and whatever is on the RIGHT.  Reversing this order crashes every time for me.
I see no reason the game should crash..  I'll have PP take a look at it he's better at this then me.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #447 on: November 23, 2012, 05:39:33 PM »
If anyone comes across a good pic for the centre screen plz link it up I need one.

This one might work. Might need to resize/cut it abit though.

Offline crazy

« Reply #448 on: November 24, 2012, 03:59:53 AM »
This one might work. Might need to resize/cut it abit though.
Thanks it will work for now..  So hard to find good pics for the buildings

Offline Lurker

« Reply #449 on: November 24, 2012, 04:15:04 AM »
Thanks it will work for now..  So hard to find good pics for the buildings

Yeah. I'll keep an eye out for others. Not sure what style you want for the building though.