devolution

Poll

If you are reporting a bug, follow these steps to assist us in finding the cause of your bug

1. Delete the "gamelog.txt" file from your game folder to clear it.
2. Run the game as you normally would until it crashes.
3. Create a zip file with your savegame and your "gamelog.txt" files.
4. Post your bug report with details of how and when you get the crash.
5. Attach the zip file to your report.

Author Topic: Crazy and PP's mod bug thread  (Read 629095 times)

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
Re: Crazy and PP's mod bug thread
« Reply #855 on: June 15, 2015, 09:49:21 AM »
At the week report if it try to select Gangs or Dungeon with out having a gang or girl in the dungeon the game crashes.
Having a gang or a girl in the dungeon solves this problem.
Fixed it in .06.02.01
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline jacq2e

« Reply #856 on: June 15, 2015, 07:41:19 PM »

At the week report if it try to select Gangs or Dungeon with out having a gang or girl in the dungeon the game crashes.

Having a gang or a girl in the dungeon solves this problem.
Fixed it in .06.02.01
I downloaded .06.02.01 and I have this bug. I send a bunch of gang in catacomb at day 1 and it crash on the dungeon if they capture something.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 07:51:36 PM by jacq2e »

Offline Destont

• Destont Tengoto - Tengu of Darkness and Sorrow
« Reply #857 on: June 15, 2015, 09:12:28 PM »
This might be an issue with using a save from the previous version but whenever the 'customer cannot pay' event comes up the game crashes when almost any choice is selected. It sometimes seems to go through but most of the time selecting a choice seems to crash it. It went through fine the one time the event popped up while i was running a new game to check something out but i didn't play long enough to test it further.

Also on the turn summary screen the arrow buttons no longer switch between brothels which if intentional is annoying as hell.

Lastly, though this is minor, opening the turn summary without going to a new week first crashes the game.

Had to split the report due to size of the save file.

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #858 on: June 15, 2015, 09:52:18 PM »
I downloaded .06.02.01 and I have this bug. I send a bunch of gang in catacomb at day 1 and it crash on the dungeon if they capture something.
It is the same problem as before that it seems I didn't fully fix.
I did some more changes and hopefully it is fixed now.

This might be an issue with using a save from the previous version but whenever the 'customer cannot pay' event comes up the game crashes when almost any choice is selected. It sometimes seems to go through but most of the time selecting a choice seems to crash it. It went through fine the one time the event popped up while i was running a new game to check something out but i didn't play long enough to test it further.
Lastly, though this is minor, opening the turn summary without going to a new week first crashes the game.
I think these problems are caused by the same problem, if you still get it with .06.02.02 let me know.

Also on the turn summary screen the arrow buttons no longer switch between brothels which if intentional is annoying as hell.
This was a mistake and it should be fixed in .06.02.02

Had to split the report due to size of the save file.
The file you posted would not open but I didn't really need it.

Offline jacq2e

« Reply #859 on: June 19, 2015, 12:50:28 AM »
v6.0.02 : Everytime a girl kill an enemy gang during weekly report, the game crash

Offline Jacko

« Reply #860 on: June 21, 2015, 07:09:29 AM »
Great work on the new versions, but I'm encountering a problem.

The images used for each action seem to stop working over time. For example, I will use the command to have sex with a girl, and it will show the correct "sex" labeled image. But if I continue to issue the command, it will eventually start to show other images, like "nude", "strip", "anal", etc. I've tried it both on existing saves and new games. It usually takes around 15-20 times before it starts wonking out.

Also, Sleazy barmaid shows profile pics instead of ecchi pics, while waitress shows ecchi. Intentional?

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #861 on: June 21, 2015, 07:39:59 AM »
v6.0.02 : Everytime a girl kill an enemy gang during weekly report, the game crash
Can you attach your savegame from the turn before it crashes so I can test it out?

The images used for each action seem to stop working over time. For example, I will use the command to have sex with a girl, and it will show the correct "sex" labeled image. But if I continue to issue the command, it will eventually start to show other images, like "nude", "strip", "anal", etc. I've tried it both on existing saves and new games. It usually takes around 15-20 times before it starts wonking out.
I will look into it.

Also, Sleazy barmaid shows profile pics instead of ecchi pics, while waitress shows ecchi. Intentional?
Sleazy Barmaid was set to use IMGTYPE_WAIT, I changed it to IMGTYPE_ECCHI.
Sleazy Waitress uses IMGTYPE_ECCHI.

Offline HuiBui

« Reply #862 on: June 22, 2015, 11:12:41 AM »
Version 06.02.03
When I'm trying to open the gallery of a girl the game always crashes , getting this error message.
Any idea?

Offline crazy

« Reply #863 on: June 22, 2015, 05:12:07 PM »
Version 06.02.03
When I'm trying to open the gallery of a girl the game always crashes , getting this error message.
Any idea?
Gallery was redone in this version u need to add the gallery.xml to ur interface folder

Offline HuiBui

« Reply #864 on: June 22, 2015, 05:47:14 PM »
Gallery was redone in this version u need to add the gallery.xml to ur interface folder

Thx crazy. Exactly that solved this problem.

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #865 on: June 22, 2015, 07:04:47 PM »
Version 06.02.03
Any idea?
Thx crazy. Exactly that solved this problem.
I should probably add a hard coded gallery back in to make sure no one else has this problem.
I am currently in the process of making a 16:9 interface so I will add the default when I get to gallery.xml.

Offline HuiBui

« Reply #866 on: June 23, 2015, 12:24:31 PM »
Thats more a question than a bug:
In the latest version of the game is it meanwhile possible to add unique girls in a current game? Or will they not be shown until you start a new game?

Offline crazy

« Reply #867 on: June 23, 2015, 04:47:01 PM »
In the latest version of the game is it meanwhile possible to add unique girls in a current game? Or will they not be shown until you start a new game?
They should add in. As long as its a new girls file

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #868 on: June 23, 2015, 08:15:27 PM »
The game checks the Characters folder and looks for a match in the <Loaded_Files> part of the save game.
If it does not find a match, it loads the file, if it finds a match, it skips it.

If you want to reload a girl, remove her from the <Loaded_Files> and the <Girls> section and load your game.

Offline rxformula91

« Reply #869 on: June 24, 2015, 05:18:07 AM »
Hi I don't know if this is a bug or not but there's a random girl Alraune that's aplant girl... I checked the rgirlsx file and it has trait Dryad 100%, but whenever my gang captures a random girl in the catacombs and this girl shows up, the trait is never present in the girl. 

Just wondering how the random girl's traits are added.

Also another question I want to ask is there ways to have specific graphic types to immediately go to default images right after the folder check for the files?  Personally I'd prefer say IMGTYPE_MILK if can't find in specific girl folders to directly  default and call up an animated gif instead of it going to IMGTYPE_PROFILE. 

atm, for it to work I have to have defaultimages set to 'true' in config.xml

I'm asking to learn and understand how it works... but nevertheless I am very grateful for the new game and how it has evolved, keep up the good work