Author Topic: ChaosKishin's girl packs  (Read 24142 times)

Offline ChaosKishin

ChaosKishin's girl packs
« on: February 02, 2010, 12:12:49 AM »
I've been playing the game for about two weeks now and I thought I'd try my hand at creating a few unique girls for the game.

If you can't find the girlsx files, cause they've magically disappeared you download them here: girlsx files

Pack 4 - Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
http://www.mediafire.com/?1iy4n2yqgmz
New girls-
Fate T. Harlaown
Ginga Nakajima
Signum
Subaru Nakajima
Teana Lanstar

Add-ons-
Hayate Yagami
Nanoha Takamachi

Pack 3 - Persona 3 & 4
Finally it's Persona time.
http://www.mediafire.com/?wmfukimymj3

New   girls:
Persona 3-
Yukari Takeba

Persona 4-
Chie Satonaka
Naoto   Shirogane

Image Additions:
Just drop these folders into your   characters folder, you shouldn't need to overwrite any images.
Mitsuru   Kirijo (P3)
Rise (P4)
Yukiko (P4)
Kiyone is a bit different.   It does add a bunch on images but the main point was to replace the   images that were of Afura Mann (El Hazard), so there are images that are   overwritten.
Kiyone (Tenchi Muyo)

Pack 2 - Sakura Taisen
http://www.mediafire.com/?i0wdbvuzue5   new link
As some of you may know, the first Sakura Taisen game released outside   of Japan, is going to be reaching shelves in a bit over two weeks. In   honor of that event, I've temporarily sidelined the Persona girls to   present you this pack.
I'm including a list of girls to make it make   is easier for Mehzerz.
Tokyo (ST 1, 2)
Ayame Fujieda
Kanna   Kirishima
Leni Milchstrasse
Li Kohran
Maria Tachibana
Orihime   Soletta
Sakura Shinguji
Sumire Kanzaki
Kazegumi
Suiko

Paris   (ST 3, 4)
Erica Fontaine
Glycine Bleumer
Hanabi Kitaoji
Lobelia   Carlini
Mell Raison

New York (ST 5)
Gemini Sunrise
Ratchet   Altair

Pack 1 -  Sailor Moon
I decided to start with Sailor Moon. The pack includes pictures for all the main senshi (inners and outers).
The inner senshi have at least 60 pictures each and the outer senshi have around 20 each. There is some overlap in the categories but all the Sex and Profile pictures are unique.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ty5y2znzuud

Requests are welcome.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 02:00:00 AM by ChaosKishin »

Offline zorlonjones

Re: ChaosKishin's girl packs
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 09:33:30 AM »
They look pretty good. I was beginning to work on Jupiter, and now I don't have to.  :)

thanks for the pack

Offline ChaosKishin

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 03:31:01 PM »
I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Offline Command

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 08:43:33 PM »
I was just wondering if you were going to put in the girl data in your pack?

I was asking because it's a little tedious to put down the stats from zero it's normally more fun when the characters already have stats thus I use what I'm given.

Offline ChaosKishin

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 09:59:02 PM »
I was just wondering if you were going to put in the girl data in your pack?

I was asking because it's a little tedious to put down the stats from zero it's normally more fun when the characters already have stats thus I use what I'm given.

I'm not sure what you mean? Using the editor to look at the girlsx file, I can see they have stats. They have regular stats (obedience, beauty, etc.) and they have sex stats.
They all look fine as far as I can tell.

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2010, 10:20:34 PM »
I thought someone already did Sailormoon. Thanks none the less. I look forward to the P3 and P4 girls.
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline ChaosKishin

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2010, 10:44:26 PM »
I thought someone already did Sailormoon. Thanks none the less. I look forward to the P3 and P4 girls.

Anythings possible. There were a few posts talking about doing Sailor Moon, but I didn't see any downloads here.
you're welcome.

Offline sgb

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2010, 10:51:55 PM »
I did all the inners except Moon because I couldn't find enough profile pictures for my liking.  But you simply can't expect new members to know about every every pack, and there's some different images here so it's all good.  I didn't bother with the outers though, as from what you can see with this pack there simply aren't enough images out there to really make them worthwhile additions.  No offense to your pack intended; I just think a character should be scrapped if you can't find ~20 decent images for them.  Particularly the profile images, which is what the player is going to see for 90% of their actions.

I actually think most of the Persona girls have been done.  The major P3 girls were done by various people, except for Fuuka I think.  Not the mention the default random pack Sexy Girl is actually based on Yukari.  For P4 I have done Rise and Yukiko myself.  If you want to do your own, go for it.  But just giving you a head's up so you don't waste your time searching for images that have already been searched for.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 10:57:54 PM by sgb »

Offline ChaosKishin

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 12:08:14 AM »
so where can I download these other packs, cause I've gone through all the threads in this section?

Offline Graen

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 12:10:41 AM »
They're all here, in the "User Mods" section.  Or, is there something in particular you're looking for?

Offline ChaosKishin

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 12:27:31 AM »
They're all here, in the "User Mods" section.  Or, is there something in particular you're looking for?
Well, I found them. I didn't see them the first time because the first time I was only checking the first post for downloads. I did 'see' the link to SGB's packs here but I got confused because I couldn't find a thread that explained what was in it.

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2010, 01:05:58 AM »
Yeah. One of these days... we're going to have to get together and make a big list of all the girls that have already been done.
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline Command

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2010, 11:14:40 AM »
I'm not sure what you mean? Using the editor to look at the girlsx file, I can see they have stats. They have regular stats (obedience, beauty, etc.) and they have sex stats.
They all look fine as far as I can tell.

Sorry I didn't find the girlsx file until I looked through all the folders.

Offline ChaosKishin

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2010, 01:25:46 AM »
New pack (link and info in first post)
still working on Persona.

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2010, 11:56:31 AM »
hahaha I appreciate your concern for the amount of work I'd have to do. List updated!
26 girls, 18 to go