Author Topic: adding new pictures to existing girl packs?  (Read 2748 times)

Offline reapermaan0

adding new pictures to existing girl packs?
« on: April 19, 2010, 08:22:11 AM »
wondering how i add new pictures to some of the girl packs i've downloaded so far.  on some of them when a girl meets a female client or a client who wants to her to have sex with an animal the accompanying picture is the girl getting it from behind or by herself.  figured i'd go search for pics that match what the games says the girls are doing just need to know the method to adding them to the girl's character folder. hope someone can help. oh yeah for anyone else who wants to do the same http://gelbooru.com/ is a great place to find them.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 08:23:54 AM by reapermaan0 »

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
Re: adding new pictures to existing girl packs?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 10:42:37 AM »
There's a tutorial on the forums on how to make girls. (I assume it explains how to add images) BUT i'll help you out anyways.

If it's a pre-made girl most of the work is done for you. All you have to do is find accompanying images and put them in the folder. Name your new pics sex,les,anal,group, BDSM, ect. followed by anything after that. (I use the cammy folder for refrence) Commonly modders on here will accompany a number to be sure not to overwrite any pre-existing images. So say you have 50 sex images already, but found an image that will work as well. Just rename your new image to sex51 and place it in the folder.

Quick refrence for what images MUST be named to show up in game: (Off the top of my head)
Sex
BDSM
Anal
Group
Beast
Les

Hope that helps!
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline reapermaan0

Re: adding new pictures to existing girl packs?
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 11:46:34 AM »
thank you!  :)  that did it.