Author Topic: a small plea to the enterpricing slavers who provide new girls  (Read 8999 times)

Offline Midnight_Amratha

it has come to my attention that not every girl have different pictures. this may sound like a fib but it's actually true, i downloaded a few packs with girls who had: 1 profile picture and like 4 to 6 sex pictures and that was it. no pregnant picture, no anal, no BDSM, no Group and no lesbian.

If you make a new post could you please include at least one of each of the different categories, at least the pregnant one, tho i know it is a bitch to find or may not even be possible but at least make the effort, the various categories are represented by customer actions and it would be nice to actually see a different picture every now and then instead of the same "old" sex pictures.
The line between lunacy and genious is very thin.
So far i haven't been able to find it.

Offline fires_flair

Re: a small plea to the enterpricing slavers who provide new girls
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 09:25:10 PM »
I have to agree, though my preference is 2+, so it's not always the same pic. beast pics are also hard to find for some characters. I usually go through over 1000 pics for each girl I make (if they have that many, some don't)
if there's a certain girl you want preg pics for I'll make them (if possible).

Balmung60

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 10:14:16 PM »
I try for most of them, but I've never been much good with finding the pregnant pictures and I'm not much good at editing pictures.

Offline Nalkyr Maloth

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2010, 10:43:04 AM »
I personally try to put in as many pics as possible, but for some girls some categories are difficult to find or I do not like what I find so they are left out.

Offline Fstop

• I <3 Deadpool
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2010, 10:58:09 AM »
I generally ignore most prego pics cause I find the way most ppl display a belly sticking 3 feet outwards disgusting
Deadpool: Shhh. My Common sense is tingling
Common sense so rare it's a god damn super power!

Offline ChaosKishin

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2010, 01:14:27 PM »
When I make a pack, I take images from my personal collection. So I don't don't have images that stray away from my personal interests. I don't like Anal, Tentacles, Gang Bang, etc. So, I don't download them and therefore they can't make it into any packs I make.

Offline sgb

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2010, 09:53:28 PM »
There is nothing stopping you from upgrading a character pack that you   find lacking.  Some people do not like certain fetishes, and do not want to look through them even for the sake of completion.  I will generally try to throw in one anal and BDSM image into my packs if I happen to see a nice looking one while collecting other images, but I will not go out my way to find one if I didn't.  And again, that's fine if you want to add images into a pack.  No one will be offended that you added a dozen images to a character you happen to like and found lacking.

That said the only category that actually matters is Profile, as this is what a player will be looking at 99% of the time.  Other images are only seen if you click on the daily report details.  While people may do this initially, I have a very hard time believing anyone does this after the first couple months.  In fact, if I can't find at least 7-8 GOOD profile images for a character I often scrap the pack or demote them to random status.  Having a character with 10+ images in every category may seem awesome, but your average player will never look at most of them and all it does is serve to bloat the download sizes.

Also do keep in mind that some less popular characters barely have any 'normal' images to use, nevermind fetishes.  Beast and Preg category images in particular often do not exist.  The biggest conundrum though is Pregnant.  Once a character is pregnant in game, the Preg category takes over for Profile.  What might of once been a nice selection of a dozen Profile images might become one Preg image.  Thus the dilemma to pack makers: do you include that one pregnant image for the sake of completion, knowing that it actually downgrades the overall experience OR just omit it?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 10:11:38 PM by sgb »

exodia91

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2010, 03:39:26 AM »
Include the one pregnant image. Because pregnant women are hot. ;)

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2010, 05:07:22 AM »
Sgb pretty much summed it up, but I try to find all the images I can. There's a few randoms I've made that have been pretty lacking in images I won't lie. ( I can think of 5 in particular) I try to get whatever I can find that's of decent quality, and i'm not going to go out of my way to make my own preggo pics so if I don't see them they're not added.
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline Midnight_Amratha

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2010, 03:36:54 AM »
as for the one preg pic being displayed, that only happens if the girl is NOT occupied doing other things, then the activity pic is super imposed on top of the profile/preg pic. and tbh it's the activity pic i want not the preg one, tho the preg is also appreciated. and yes i AM referring to the summary since that's the only place you get messages on what your girls have been up to this week (giving birth etc.)

Offline iamnuff

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2010, 05:45:27 AM »
I AGREE, i like all the girls but i hate looking in the file after downloading and saying. 20 pics, and 10 of them are profile? no les bdsm beast or death?

i mean i dont like preg so that doesnt bother me, i just delete them anyway.
but its very rare to find a pack with death pics in it.

Offline sgb

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2010, 09:04:04 PM »
Include the one pregnant image. Because pregnant women are hot.
No arguement from me on that one, but sometimes that one preg image isn't even good quality.  The really odd part is that some minor characters have many good quality pregnant images availible while other super-popular characters have zero.  You'd think from the sheer number of images for some characters you'd be guarenteed one or two, but find nothing.  It was so dire for one of my favorite characters I had to resort to looking through Deviant Art for one.  Ugh.

and 10 of them are profile? no les bdsm beast or death
Did you read my post?  Many less popular characters do not have many fetish images availible, and even then the one of two fetish images you do find might be so low quality they aren't worth including even for completion.  If you want to really dig for them, or don't mind using poor quality stuff just to have something for each category, feel free to search through the links in the sticky thread.  As for death, almost nobody uses them for a very obvious reasons.  The very rare one I'll include will at worst be torn clothing, never serious injury, blood or guro.  Not to mention most image sites (thankfully) ban any images related to such things.

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2010, 11:36:42 PM »
I think... out of all the girls I've made only one of them has a death image.... ONE death image mind you.

I would think all of the girls from fighting games might have some? But... I suppose that'd make too much sense.
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline Midnight_Amratha

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2010, 09:42:16 AM »
i can think of only one instance when the death image is required and that is when your girl dies in the dungeon and as we DON'T see any pictures in the dungeon the picture is not needed for now. wether or not it will be needed in the future what with arena and whatnot ppl are talking about i have no idea but it may be ok to keep it in reserve but only if you can find a decent picture, no substandard please :)

Offline Evangelion 01

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2010, 10:48:06 AM »
well you also see the death/attack picture when she is assaulted
btw if you have a girl with fragile trait you may be able to work her to death...I already did once still don't know how my matron couldn't see her HP reaching 0 while working (she wasn't even assaulted that time)