Author Topic: slpowerhouse's girl thread  (Read 6228 times)

Offline slpowerhouse

slpowerhouse's girl thread
« on: May 25, 2010, 01:43:06 AM »
I will be posting packs and characters I made here.  I just noticed that the majority of the girls I am working on are monster girls

Pack 1 monstrous princesses: http://www.mediafire.com/?zuzbwnktjyy
contains:
Ruto (legend of zelda)
Blaze the cat (sonic)

Pack 2 pregnancy pack: http://www.mediafire.com/?52yt1kcdohm
contains: all but young elf 2 were edited by me to make the girl look pregnant (this is old was done when I only had fireworks).
glaceon
etna
clerk
fairy leviathan
gardeviour
ranamon
youg elf 2

finished but not in a pack yet:
Nurse random girl (nurse joy from pokemon)
Glaceon (pokemon): random girl
Gatomon (digimon): random girl
Aile (megaman ZX)
Eevee (pokemon): random girl
Espeon (pokemon): random girl
Blazekin (pokemon): random girl
Shaymin (pokemon): random girl
Gardviour (pokemon): random girl
Ranamon (digimon): random girl
Saria (legend of zelda) (sage of the forest, can't spell today)
Larxene (kingdom hearts)
Gardaina (Pokemon)

Currently working on:
Flareon (pokemon)
Jolteon (pokemon)
Vaporeon (pokemon)
Umbreon (pokemon)
Leafeon (pokemon)
Angelwomon (digimon)
Fairy Leviathan (megaman zero)
Botan (yu yu hakusho)
Cirno (touhou)
Mysteria Leirei (touhou)
Ran Yakumo (touhou)
Wriggle Nightbug (touhou)
Yukari Yakumo (touhou)
other touhou girls (haven't decided on how many of them I am going to be doing yet)
Krystal (star fox)

Oh and I'm sorry if one of the girl's i am working on has already been done but I am going to do my take on them so it will be somewhat diffrent from the one that is currently released.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 11:25:31 AM by slpowerhouse »

Offline Fstop

• I <3 Deadpool
Re: slpowerhouse's girl thread
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 08:40:35 AM »
Just a question how animal like are those pokemon pics cause I have a certain limit >.>
Deadpool: Shhh. My Common sense is tingling
Common sense so rare it's a god damn super power!

Offline TF

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 09:25:34 AM »
My guess, pretty animalistic considering most pokemon tend not to be all that anthropomorphic. In fact, I'd think that given their nature, it'd be fairly difficult to find pictures to fit into certain categories, (specifically pregnant, lesbian and bdsm) but if you can find the pics, more power to you.

Offline FurryFanatic

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 04:43:42 PM »
I've actually been working on a pokemon random girl pack and I've gotten quite a few pics, but they're a mix from what they look like on the show and bipedal furries.  I still can't find enough for a female garchomp, but there are some that are really good.

Offline slpowerhouse

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2010, 07:43:04 PM »
Just a question how animal like are those pokemon pics cause I have a certain limit >.>

it's a mix of regular look and anthro based on which pics I liked off of rule 34. When I grabbed the regular look ones I tried to grab ones that you could not really tell they were not necessarily non-anthro.  Glaceon is pretty much pure anthro, I have only one pic for her that I consider regular look. I personaly prefer the anthro images so I try to make the packs using as many of those as I can.

I am taking my time with the girls because I am trying to get at least 1 pic for every type, sometimes I forget about the death/attacked pic so I need to go back and find those for glaceon and nurse.  If I can't find a preg pic I try to make one for the girl off of the images I already have for her.

Offline FurryFanatic

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2010, 09:12:30 PM »
I was able to get a decent mix of pictures for Blaziken, Espeon, Floatzel, Garchomp, Gardevoir (an excellent one that I'm already using thanks to Gelbooru.com), Latias, Leafeon, Lopunny, Lucario, Pikachu, Renamon (digimon), Umbreon, Vaporeon, and Vulpix.

Offline slpowerhouse

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2010, 11:47:59 AM »
nice, i'm choosing to do all of the pokemon girls that I make as random girls, same with the digimon girls. The only pokemon girls that were going to be unique would be the legendary pokemon. When I look on rule34.paheal.net, if the pokemon girl has a large number of pictures I look through them and see if I can make her.

I can't really work on the girls on my desktop since I don't have fireworks on it.  I recently got Photoshop CS2  on both my desktop and laptop so I can actually make better pics and work on either my desktop or laptop.

update: a small pregnancy pic/pack example update.
http://www.mediafire.com/?52yt1kcdohm

A brief update: I am working on the girls on my desktop cause I also got jdownload and that lets me grab as many pics as I want at one time and save them to sepreate folders.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 11:21:59 AM by slpowerhouse »