devolution

Author Topic: Updated Vocaloid pack from Jojose  (Read 5586 times)

Offline Jojose

Updated Vocaloid pack from Jojose
« on: April 11, 2011, 05:37:26 PM »
First, A Thanks to Crazymuncy who helped me on making .ani's and Mak who told me about scripting and this thread.

1.         This is the updated Vocaloid pack that now has the entire *as far as I know* VocaEroid animated images as .ani's within it.
 - http://www.mediafire.com/?a46sc752qe4mfnk

2.          For the 15 people *or so* that downloaded the Vocaloid Pack already, please paste the update into the the Hatsune Miku folder directly,

You can choose to not past over the sex1.ani, and Sex1.jpg but I suggest you do, because that is a low quality version *compared to the update one that is*
 - [url=http://www.mediafire.com/?b5pf7i50zb7ab2l]http://www.mediafire.com/?b5pf7i50zb7ab2l

[/url]

Offline Mak

• Donator
  • PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals
Re: Updated Vocaloid pack from Jojose
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 06:13:09 PM »
Heh, I didn't help much with scripting, just pointed you to DocClox's scripting help. fires_flair has added a few scripts in his second post here. I haven't tried them yet but I plan to, and looking at them might be a good reference if you plan on making some.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 06:15:29 PM by Mak »
There's a place for all the planet's creatures, it's next to the mashed potatoes.

Offline Jojose

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 06:45:59 PM »
more questions... Where Do I place the scripts? Do I override the original ones? Or do I keep them separated? Do I trash all of the old ones, or copy and paste over the ones that are updated?

Sorry about so many questions...  ???

Offline Mak

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 03:55:39 AM »
I don't really know about scripting myself, haven't read through the manual even, hopefully someone will pick up this topic for you.
There's a place for all the planet's creatures, it's next to the mashed potatoes.

Offline Jojose

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 06:28:53 PM »
The funny thing is, I wanted to know because of Fires_flair's packs had updated items and scripts, so my problem is I don't know how to use it!

*this is AFTER someone made the script and just said "here use it" and I still can't because I don't know what to do with it!!  :( I feel stupid...*

Offline GonDra

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 07:18:42 PM »
Items should go to .\Resources\Data
general scripts i am guessing go into .\Resources\Script

The Cammy White script is in her folder together with her specific trigger,
so i am guessing that girl specific scripts should go to the respective folders, not sure though.

Offline Mak

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2011, 07:38:52 PM »
The .itemsx files go in \resources\data as GonDra said.
The other 2 are meet girl scripts, you put the script and trigger in the girl's image folder that you want them to be used on.

Also I noticed you didn't add .girlsx files for the girls you added. in Docs&Tools\Character & Item Editor is a tool to make them that's very easy to use, it has the FAQ on it and a manual somewhere in the forum. Girls won't appear without those. .girlsx and .rgirlsx files go in the same folder as image files. ( Resources\Characters)
It's quite easy to use, I figured it out without the manual, hovering over things has tips even, and opening a file in it should help you figure it out.

Edit: If using fires_flair's items, delete Items.itemsx from resources\data. It's a replacement for the items that come with the current game version. It seperates the items into their categories. If I had thought of that I would have had a lot less fixing to do with my items lol.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 09:55:52 PM by Mak »

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 10:11:41 PM »
as Mak said, you need to delet the original .items file when using my add on.
lol, I did that for when ever I get around to creating my own items, I can just load a list and know what's already there without a lot of flipping back and forth.

and the script files (both script and trigger file) go into what ever girl file(s) you want it for.

Offline Jojose

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2011, 01:36:06 AM »
The reason I did not include a .girlsx file was because I did not want to use the one I created
   - And the reason for not using the one I created was because

1. The original Vocaloid pack already had Hatsune Miku and Megurine Luka and I am unsure as to exclude or not to exclude them in the .girlsx or to include them in the .girlsx

2. I am a Vocaloid fan *and proud of it* but this makes it so that the stats given to the girls are, though not extreme, still well above average to the point where I do not think it fair... for other girls that is. After all, if this becomes a competition of who can make their favorite girl have the highest stats, this game would have much less uniquity, speaking as to the girl's stats.

But, please reply to this and simply voice whether you want my version...for me to create a randomized stats version...or are y'all okay with making you own *I doubt people want to do the work though, I personally wouldn't if I was the downloader...

So just tell me whether y'all want me to create a .girlsx with a randomized stat...or otherwise...

Offline megamanx

• I watch DBZ Abridged and give it three thumbs up
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2011, 01:38:04 AM »
random stats are fine with me
REST IN PIECE TOONAMI.
From beginning to the very end I was there. I will never forget.
Tom and the Absolution 1997-2008
A great Character and a funny host. You will live on forever in this.

Offline Mak

• Donator
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2011, 02:33:36 AM »
It's up to you really, I don't mind making my own, but I find it interesting to use other people's instead. I just post the ones I'm using in game, but if I alter them I don't bother posting the new one unless I repost the pack for whatever reason. i.e. I change all ages to 18 minimum, but I don't think I posted that in my naruto girls pack. When I first made it I pulled the ages from some website and just wrote whatever was on the site at the time then changed it later.

Edit: As for whether to include existing girls, it's up to you, just make a note of it so people know whether to alter their girlsx to remove the ones they don't want or not. You could offer a seperate .girlsx for each girl instead, or both and let people decide; it's really up to how much you want to do with it. Personally I just do whatever I felt like doing at the time and that's what people get.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 03:38:57 AM by Mak »

Offline Jojose

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2011, 03:12:35 PM »
ALL vocaloid girls are slaves *muahaha* because technically they're to be bought from a store anyway, right?

BTW: There is two files; maidloid and UTAU that CONTAIN the character file, and if you did not take them out, please do, I apologize for the confusion caused.

Also, since there is practically no pictures for Akita Neru, Acme Iku and Teto Kasane, I am hoping to be able to make another update of Vocaloid.

Lastly, please confirm that the sex1.ani~sex14.ani of Hatsune Miku is working, because sometimes it fails to loop *for me that is* but I'm not sure whether that's a personal problem or game problem.

P.S. The .girlsx is attached to this message.