devolution

Author Topic: Whore Master Patch  (Read 193675 times)

Offline Aika

Re: Whore Master Patch
« Reply #105 on: May 06, 2012, 01:31:45 PM »
I feel like i'm getting ganged up on here.

Ok, fine, forget the memory consumption issue. I guess if it's not a problem for you guys, it's not a problem for me. I still want to keep the size of the download to a minimum. So the random girls included with the game are still going to have only one picture per category. That should be the end of this.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #106 on: May 06, 2012, 03:39:03 PM »
Wow, I already regret I asked about this.
It's not a big deal, guys. Someone (my money’s on Lurker) will make expansion packs for the standard girls anyway. There's nothing to argue about.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 03:42:40 PM by DarkTl »

Offline blind

« Reply #107 on: May 06, 2012, 03:53:39 PM »
Aika, you are amazing for doing this, anyone who complains about your decisions clearly need to remember that it's you that's putting most if not all of the effort into this.

Offline Ioriya

« Reply #108 on: May 06, 2012, 05:45:41 PM »
Guy.

Nobody said shit about Aika's decision on anything related to the way the game should be made.

They just tried to explain that having a ton of pictures does not increase memory load.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #109 on: May 06, 2012, 08:38:36 PM »
Wow, I already regret I asked about this.
It's not a big deal, guys. Someone (my money’s on Lurker) will make expansion packs for the standard girls anyway. There's nothing to argue about.

Yeah, i'll most likely make some explansions. And i'm guessing most of the standard girls Aika adds for his release will already have a WM EX version, so all you really need to do is add the images from the EX pack into Aikas standard pack. Piece of cake.

Offline Lloyd

« Reply #110 on: May 06, 2012, 09:03:17 PM »
from all us lurking in the background (lolz) i think why not compramise and make 2 images per category, so those that don;t care about the change will have their memory, and those who want a change won't complain. Or those who want more images can get to their Collections and just insert the images you want? simple really. Also, lurker, will be waiting for those packs. ^^ aika ( I will call you ale), this is your game, remember. You get the pick and choose since you actually put the effort into all of this. Luck to you ale.

Offline Ioriya

« Reply #111 on: May 06, 2012, 09:35:38 PM »
my 35/35 Fios doesn't care about filesize.

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #112 on: May 07, 2012, 12:30:14 AM »
alternate compromise, have 1-5 images for each random girl, have 2-5 random girls, and how ever many unique girls packaged with the game. have another "enhancement" pack available with more girls and additional pictures, especially for the images that come with the original (or point out where they are available, if it's from an add-on).

Offline arcana

« Reply #113 on: May 07, 2012, 06:41:50 AM »
since aika has made a decision, lets just respect it and wait for the game.....
im not into the idea of having 1 picture per category either,
but as long as they are other downloadable girls (especially unique ones) as options, i think that settles the problem.

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #114 on: May 07, 2012, 05:02:38 PM »
I do respect his decision, I suggested my alternative only because it is a compromise, and I think some new players might get put off by a lack of pictures. I also suggested the additional image pack so people don't have to download both this pack (assuming the full game is included and it's not a 'patch' type mod) and the original, which could cause people to apply files of the original over this mod.
what he does is his choice. no one is arguing that. And the only reason I even 'argued' over the way pictures are handled was because I know it was wrong, and figured that if it wasn't corrected it might create a lot of confusion and problems in the long run.

Offline Ioriya

« Reply #115 on: May 07, 2012, 09:11:02 PM »
I might sound a bit vulgar here, but...

As long as the single picture induces an erection, then it should be okay. It would just mean that the single picture is of highest possible quality.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #116 on: May 07, 2012, 10:34:34 PM »

As long as the single picture induces an erection, then it should be okay. It would just mean that the single picture is of highest possible quality.

^This. Haha brilliant. Thats what i look for when i make my packs xD If im gonna look at naked women for a few hours i want to enjoy it after all  :D

Offline arcana

« Reply #117 on: May 08, 2012, 06:13:18 AM »

*thumbs up*.....totally agree, the more the better.....lol.

Offline Hong

« Reply #118 on: May 16, 2012, 11:14:25 AM »
I love this game, but everytime I try to play it the game crashes after like 15 minutes in. I've created a new save file like 100 times and I was happy to see someone working on a updated verison thinking that this bug would've been fixed but it still happens :/
I can sometimes avoid it by doing something else first before pressing next week but sometimes I don't know what's causing it.
Usually when it crashes I get "Girl has no script trigger file" which is pretty much what've happened all the time it crashes... I haven't installed any mods or so, and all I'm trying to do is spend a few hours on this awesome game but it isn't possible if it starts crashing and I lose all progress :(

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #119 on: May 16, 2012, 11:23:06 AM »
I love this game, but everytime I try to play it the game crashes after like 15 minutes in. I've created a new save file like 100 times and I was happy to see someone working on a updated verison thinking that this bug would've been fixed but it still happens :/
I can sometimes avoid it by doing something else first before pressing next week but sometimes I don't know what's causing it.
Usually when it crashes I get "Girl has no script trigger file" which is pretty much what've happened all the time it crashes... I haven't installed any mods or so, and all I'm trying to do is spend a few hours on this awesome game but it isn't possible if it starts crashing and I lose all progress :(

Wrong place for this post, adding error report to your post might help us give you some good advice :)
Like what we're doing?