devolution

Poll

What should I prioritize next? (a * after a choice means I am currently working on that)

Player Stuff
20 (8.5%)
Girl's interactions (with each other)
25 (10.7%)
Scripts (interactions with the player)
46 (19.7%)
New Stats, Skills and Traits
10 (4.3%)
Existing Stats
1 (0.4%)
Existing Skills
3 (1.3%)
Existing Traits
6 (2.6%)
Customers
5 (2.1%)
Gangs
12 (5.1%)
Rivals
8 (3.4%)
Buildings
7 (3%)
General Jobs
4 (1.7%)
Farm Jobs
9 (3.8%)
Matrons
9 (3.8%)
Items
2 (0.9%)
Remaking the interface
15 (6.4%)
New stuff
8 (3.4%)
Whore Master Editor
4 (1.7%)
No priority
3 (1.3%)
WM7
This poll will be reset when I start a new section or add more choices so check back often.
37 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.04.01  (Read 937908 times)

Offline Lord

Re: Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.02.14
« Reply #570 on: July 29, 2015, 01:10:04 PM »
I'm getting a tiny issue where the last beast pic in the folder will show up under the Bed image category.
"He urged me to go away, and said that I shouldn't return until I was... "younger and female", were his words, I believe."

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
Re: Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.02.15
« Reply #571 on: August 01, 2015, 10:17:02 PM »
.06.02.15 is up

Updated surgery and therapy jobs
Fixed a couple of bugs.
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline aevojoey

Re: Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.02.16
« Reply #572 on: August 03, 2015, 11:44:15 PM »
.06.02.16 is up

This should fix the broken therapy jobs.
I also added AdjustTraitTemp to scripts.

Offline Chaz

« Reply #573 on: August 09, 2015, 02:20:13 PM »
I have a few ideas, and I apologize if they have been suggested before, or if they've been implemented and I haven't noticed them, or if they are absurd:

1) One thing I've noticed is that much of the game relies on gangs grabbing territory and such, there's little you can do outside of Gang Management to influence the gangs. If there were items the player could acquire that would boost gang stats, for example. Another option is that the player could assign girls to 'entertain gangs' which could boost morale and make recruiting more members easier (at the expense of the girl having to endure particularly rough sex with a bunch of thugs).

2) I hate it when a girl I like dies. I think it would be neat if there was a necromancer's tower you could go to to re-incarnate a girl. He would require you to transfer several girls to his tower so he could perform the necessary ritual sacrifice. I imagine he'd ask for the lives of multiple girls to offer up for the revival of a single one, as well as lots of money. Some girls are more ideal for the ritual - girls that are related to the player, in love with the player, of particularly high level or whatever - and would reduce the amount of time and money it would cost the player. (I see it as a building to whom all dead girls are transferred automatically, and to whom girls can be transferred manually for the ritual.) It could be extremely expensive given that it is a total luxury.

3) Similarly to the necromancer, if there was an alchemist (in the vein of FMA) who could create for you new girls based on girls you offer up for him to transmute together. Their stats, traits, experience would be combined into a single person. A sort of Frankenstein woman.

4) I've played a few Sim Brothel games where they have a bulletin board where slave buyers request girls with certain traits. I think these features are kinda boring because they just give you money and are infinite and indistinguishable, but I think if there was some sort of story context, even randomly generated little story text that ties in to the traits a buyer wants. Some examples:

• [size=78%]"A wealthy merchant who purchased a title in the court is seeking a wife for his son. Because of his commoner heritage, he has had trouble securing a fiancee of high birth that would ensure noble offspring. He would like a girl who is a princess or noble who is a virgin."[/size]
  • [/size][size=78%]"A peasant and his wife have been having difficulty conceiving a child. They would like to adopt a teenage girl who has [various stat requirements relating to farming and animal handling]."[/size]
  • [/size][size=78%]"A group of atheists have decided to throw in the towel and start worshipping a god. Finding none of the pantheon on offer satisfactory, and not wanting to affiliate themselves with the religious organization they scorned for so many years, they are requesting a goddess or fallen goddess of their own to worship."[/size]
  • [/size][size=78%]"A prominent and ageing religious matriarch wants to marry off her son so she can pass her title off to a female descendant, as is the custom of her sect. Unfortunately, her son is more interested in men. She would like either a newly-impregnated woman of [stat requirements] whom she can marry to her son and pass off as legitimately pregnant by him, or a girl of [whatever high anal stats] to try to 'cure' him of what she views as his affliction."[/size]

I could come up with these all day. And would if needed.

The rewards could be money or reputation for the player or some other things.

5) A school structure where you can educate your girls. There is a Teacher trait - perhaps those with that attribute could teach there as well, enhancing the education. Perhaps there could be a Student trait too (given that so many anime characters are schoolgirls), and you could recruit girls here who have that trait or are 18.

Well, those are some ideas. If you got this far, thanks for reading.

Offline dmotrl

« Reply #574 on: August 09, 2015, 07:53:49 PM »
2) I hate it when a girl I like dies. I think it would be neat if there was a necromancer's tower you could go to to re-incarnate a girl. He would require you to transfer several girls to his tower so he could perform the necessary ritual sacrifice. I imagine he'd ask for the lives of multiple girls to offer up for the revival of a single one, as well as lots of money. Some girls are more ideal for the ritual - girls that are related to the player, in love with the player, of particularly high level or whatever - and would reduce the amount of time and money it would cost the player. (I see it as a building to whom all dead girls are transferred automatically, and to whom girls can be transferred manually for the ritual.) It could be extremely expensive given that it is a total luxury.
The 'Better Zed Than Dead' item revives a dead girl as a Zombie if you can get it to her on the turn she dies (at least, it's supposed to; I've not had cause to use one yet, but I also haven't seen complaints about it).  Wouldn't be too hard to make a custom item to remove the Zombie status if that bothered you.

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #575 on: August 09, 2015, 09:59:19 PM »
The 'Better Zed Than Dead' item revives a dead girl as a Zombie if you can get it to her on the turn she dies (at least, it's supposed to; I've not had cause to use one yet, but I also haven't seen complaints about it).  Wouldn't be too hard to make a custom item to remove the Zombie status if that bothered you.
"Elixir of Ultimate Regeneration" and "Reset Potion MK i" will also revive a dead girl.
I added "Reset Potion MK ii" to revive dead girls for .06.02.17

Offline pronatrator

« Reply #576 on: August 10, 2015, 12:02:34 AM »

1) One thing I've noticed is that much of the game relies on gangs grabbing territory and such, there's little you can do outside of Gang Management to influence the gangs. If there were items the player could acquire that would boost gang stats, for example. Another option is that the player could assign girls to 'entertain gangs' which could boost morale and make recruiting more members easier (at the expense of the girl having to endure particularly rough sex with a bunch of thugs).

I'd like that or the ability to send the boys that my girls produce into the gangs instead of selling them into slavery.  Always bothered me when my sons get sold.

I think this is a great idea.  Also it should be extremely expensive.  This game needs more money sinks.

Offline aevojoey

Re: Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.02.17
« Reply #577 on: August 10, 2015, 12:45:46 AM »
.06.02.17 is up

I did a lot of bug testing but I'm not sure if I found the bug that has been crashing people's games.
I think it has to do with the large image sizes in the newer girls packs.
Because it takes some time to load large files, the game hangs a little longer and if you click something while it is hung up, it can crash if the girl is deselected when your click goes through.
I added a couple of catches to prevent NULL girls from being passed on to certain checks.

I did add a lot more stuff to gamelog.txt so if you are still getting crashes, set LogTorture, LogDebug and LogExtraDetails to "true" and it should help to narrow down what part it is crashing on.

I have been slowly updating crafting jobs when I get time.
 - MakeItem has a full item tree now and should work as intended
 - Blacksmith has a partial tree but not full checks
 - Cobbler will only make FlipFlops
 - Jeweler will only make Bauble Necklace
 - Tailor will only make Eye patch
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 12:49:41 AM by aevojoey »

Offline Baal

« Reply #578 on: August 16, 2015, 03:15:58 PM »
So, I've been trying play as an evil owner, is there a way to get permanent mind fucked or broken will? Tried torturing several time, only about 2 or 3 has ever gotten mind-broken/broken will temporarily.

Also, Has there ever been an ideal for dog girl, like catgirl, to be obtainable? There is an item for making a psuedo puppy, giving them dependent, mind fucked, and some other traits.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 03:20:11 PM by Baal »

Offline dmotrl

« Reply #579 on: August 16, 2015, 08:11:22 PM »
So, I've been trying play as an evil owner, is there a way to get permanent mind fucked or broken will? Tried torturing several time, only about 2 or 3 has ever gotten mind-broken/broken will temporarily.
Some items do - Brainwashing Oil gives Broken Will, Ritual of Domination gives both Mind Fucked and Broken Will.  There are probably a few more consumables I'm missing, and some wearable items do as well (one of the Living Panties variants gives Mind Fucked), but I'm drawing a blank.

Also, Has there ever been an ideal for dog girl, like catgirl, to be obtainable? There is an item for making a psuedo puppy, giving them dependent, mind fucked, and some other traits.
An item for adding the 'Canine' trait?  I'm not aware of one that's in-game, but it wouldn't be hard to make one.

Offline Baal

« Reply #580 on: August 16, 2015, 08:29:58 PM »
Some items do - Brainwashing Oil gives Broken Will, Ritual of Domination gives both Mind Fucked and Broken Will.  There are probably a few more consumables I'm missing, and some wearable items do as well (one of the Living Panties variants gives Mind Fucked), but I'm drawing a blank.

Yeah I get a ton of items that do, but I was hoping through torturing over time. 

An item for adding the 'Canine' trait?  I'm not aware of one that's in-game, but it wouldn't be hard to make one.

Is that what they would call it? I was thinking that's for someone naturally born as a half-dog like Eclair. Not like say a girl turned to a cat girl. Wouldn't be opposed if it was used though.

Although I also wish the cat girls trait was made as a consumable rather then equipment. IE the only way to be a cat girl currently is through Mimi's headband, when you already have cat girl ears.

But if it is, I'd be fine for it. It just I like to stick with a theme for a brothel, I was trying to get an all demon one but got impatient.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 08:39:44 PM by Baal »

Offline dmotrl

« Reply #581 on: August 16, 2015, 09:14:07 PM »
Yeah I get a ton of items that do, but I was hoping through torturing over time.
You could edit the Torture Mod in the Game Configuration file* - set it to -1 and the torture is harsher and Trait changes are permanent. 

Is that what they would call it? I was thinking that's for someone naturally born as a half-dog like Eclair. Not like say a girl turned to a cat girl. Wouldn't be opposed if it was used though.
Éclair Martinozzi has the 'Canine' trait, yes.

*:  In case you don't know how to do this:  Go to wherever you have your game set up.  In the main folder, there should be three more folders, called "Saves," "Resources," and "Docs&Tools."  Go into the third one, go into the folder "Character and Item Editor," and open the Editor.  It should start on 'Girl Data' (where you can create and edit) girls.  The next tab is random girls, the tab after that is for Items (if you want to make your own), and the fifth tab is "Game Configuration."  Top-left is "Initial settings," go down that list until you hit the Torture Mod.  I've never used it, but the Tooltip says you can make them permanent.

Offline Baal

« Reply #582 on: August 16, 2015, 09:48:02 PM »
Noice! Thanks a ton! Also really easy to make an item, killed two birds. Look good?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 12:34:35 AM by Baal »

Offline toradrow777

« Reply #583 on: August 18, 2015, 07:35:25 PM »
I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but is this mod stand-alone, or do I need to add it to a vanilla copy of Whore Master?

Offline Lord

« Reply #584 on: August 18, 2015, 08:21:45 PM »

I'd like that or the ability to send the boys that my girls produce into the gangs instead of selling them into slavery.  Always bothered me when my sons get sold.

Ideally, I'd love to have a character system for gangs as the one for girls, with their stats affecting combat, kidnapping, stealing, persuading, and sabotaging instead of whoring(so no sex skills). Gangs can come as a group of random characters or specially made files for uniques(like a group made of Gundam Wing male protagonists), and you can assign sons to be a part of them, and you can individually give members items.

But that would be pretty much a whole new game, and I don't have any knowledge of coding to make it.
"He urged me to go away, and said that I shouldn't return until I was... "younger and female", were his words, I believe."