devolution

Poll

What should I prioritize next? (a * after a choice means I am currently working on that)

Player Stuff
20 (8.5%)
Girl's interactions (with each other)
25 (10.7%)
Scripts (interactions with the player)
46 (19.7%)
New Stats, Skills and Traits
10 (4.3%)
Existing Stats
1 (0.4%)
Existing Skills
3 (1.3%)
Existing Traits
6 (2.6%)
Customers
5 (2.1%)
Gangs
12 (5.1%)
Rivals
8 (3.4%)
Buildings
7 (3%)
General Jobs
4 (1.7%)
Farm Jobs
9 (3.8%)
Matrons
9 (3.8%)
Items
2 (0.9%)
Remaking the interface
15 (6.4%)
New stuff
8 (3.4%)
Whore Master Editor
4 (1.7%)
No priority
3 (1.3%)
WM7
This poll will be reset when I start a new section or add more choices so check back often.
37 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.04.01  (Read 938386 times)

Offline 790 Series Lusticon Operations Unit

• I worship His Shadow.
Re: Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.02.29
« Reply #750 on: April 10, 2016, 08:43:00 PM »
Either pop open the .girlsx in the editor to add the traits or use items that add the traits.
May His merciful Shadow fall upon you.

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #751 on: April 11, 2016, 10:02:19 AM »
Awesome stuff you got here guys! One small question (and pardon me if this isnt the FAQ session-did a search and nothing came up). How do you make one of the girls a queen and/or your wife?

Dunno about wife. Not sure that one is available.

Queen is an attribute of the character. Open the girl's file in the character editor and select the attribute on the list in the lower left corner.

Offline NotEd1971

« Reply #752 on: April 12, 2016, 12:15:39 AM »
So, I'm trying out the new version (06.02.29), and I got a weird bug.  On my last turn, the gang exploring the catacombs netted over 200 girls, more than 300 items, and over $500 million.  They, of course, died in the process.  Strangest thing I have seen in the game.

Offline Monty52

« Reply #753 on: April 23, 2016, 10:04:13 AM »
Request for next version: alter some of the action-image tag links.

For example of what I mean by this:

- When a girl is assigned to Beast Care, the game displays images with the "Farm" tag.  Why not "Herd" as that's more animal/beast-specific? "Farm" is more general farm work, which I would assume to have a lot of focus on planting and harvesting crops.
- When a girl is assigned to the Torturer job, the game displays images with the "Profile" tag.  Why not "Dom"?
- I got a !!!DANGER!!! event that involved a bunch of priests torturing my girl.  Why did it use a "Death" image?  She didn't die.  Would it make more sense to use "Torture" images instead to show that she got hurt by the interaction but not killed?
- Interacting with a girl, visiting her in her bedroom, and asking for deepthroat uses "Oral".  Why not script in "Deepthroat" to the Crazy mod?  It's been designated already as an image category, and the game has had specific "Deepthroat" events for a long time (another one is in the dungeon).  "Oral" can be used as an alt.
- Interacting with a girl, visiting her in her bedroom, and asking for Tittyfuck uses "Oral".  Why not "Titty"?
- Interacting with a girl, calling her to my office, and inspecting her uses "Strip".  Why not use "Nude" instead since she's not being putting on a show doing it but rather just removing her clothes to be naked?  There's already another interaction I can do to ask for a striptease.
- I also noticed that certain girl interaction actions had a delayed response for when the game decided to show the interaction picture.  For example, taking a girl to dinner, and then dessert did not show the "Oral" image immediately.  I continued to select a new interaction and partway through choosing the new interaction the "Oral" pic for that previous interaction appeared.
- "Interact With" on a girl in the Dungeon and choosing any available action does not show any action pic.  Why not have it do the same as non-dungeon interaction and show an appropriate action pic?  Example: Asking for anal shows "Anal" image.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 12:00:33 PM by Monty52 »

Offline dolbie158

« Reply #754 on: April 23, 2016, 11:27:34 PM »
Thanks for all the work you guys put into this but i was wondering if there is a way already or maybe a way to add a way to view the girls gallery from the slave market so when you buy her and you have specific job needs you can see before hand if she has the needed images
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 04:48:19 PM by dolbie158 »

Offline rxformula91

« Reply #755 on: April 26, 2016, 12:50:57 PM »
One request to the game, since there are unique girls that can be born as daughters, is it hard to have the same coded for random girls? so that say some random girl packs would only be slotted for choice for daughters?

Offline Tyrgalon

« Reply #756 on: May 01, 2016, 05:27:04 AM »
I have tried to get something similar, that any girl could be born as a daughter. Tho atm it looks like you are gonna have to mannually change that in the girls files :/

Offline Shadeyman7

« Reply #757 on: May 16, 2016, 06:38:02 AM »
Would like to see pregnancy and child birth not show up as --danger-- in the weekly summaries.  Danger is usually for stuff that's a big deal, like an STD being contracted/spread or an assault or a death.  It's a problem when I'll have whole breeding brothels with no anti-preg potions being used and I'll get dozens of danger warnings and have to sift through them to find the things that are actually dangerous, not just notifications of things I wanted to happen happening.

(or have pregnancy/birth be its own notification type, color it yellow and have it say "preg/birth" or something)

Offline Plague151

« Reply #758 on: May 24, 2016, 08:34:13 AM »
Every time I attempt to run the .exe, it gets to the "preparing game please wait"screen and freezes. I have tried several different versions, all have the same issue. Help?

Offline Shadeyman7

« Reply #759 on: May 30, 2016, 07:41:17 AM »
I've been messing with the width/height display settings to try to get it to stop cutting the edges off some of my images.  I got the width/height set right, but all the UI pieces look weird now.  Is there a rate I should be adjusting the scale alongside adjusting the width/height to make the UI not look all squashed?

Edit: realized I wasn't too clear in my language there, so links to a screenshot:
http://i.xomf.com/wgmgd.png

I changed the settings from default to 1600 width and 800 height.  Kept the scale at 800 width 600 height.

Edit x2: Also, unrelated question, but if I want a custom meetscript to trigger on a girl I meet in the Arena, do I need to make sure the file name is "MeetGirlArena" (or something like that) instead of just "MeetGirl" or do I need a different trigger.xml file?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 08:12:55 AM by Shadeyman7 »

Offline Sorren

Re: Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.02.28
« Reply #760 on: June 01, 2016, 02:16:39 PM »
I'm going to follow up by saying that the information would not be forcing girl pack creators to change their image packs, but simply letting them know some important details about the types of scenes the game actually uses the images for, so they don't have to guess or spend a lot of time going into the game to try to find and trigger all the scenes to see what is written for scenes in the game (of course, for the images types not currently implemented, they wouldn't even be able to do that).  I don't want to have to go back later and fix my image pack if I find out that I used the wrong images.  It's a waste of time, and then I'd have to re-upload my files and so forth so that people can get the updates.  It's much better if it's done right the first time.

When I get round to finishing my girl updates (something like 1/3 of the way through 1100ish girls plus some new ones of my own), pretty much most of the girls released on here since I joined (I've been selective in places) will be updated and sorted to follow the new image tags. I've also generally been going around finding profile images for girls rather than having their nudes show up for their profiles, that said I for one would love to know all the implemented tags so I can sort all the images to cover all the current tags so that sorting them is less intensive in the future.

Offline MuteDay

• Loving life and PinkPetal Family
« Reply #761 on: June 08, 2016, 12:22:52 PM »
im going to see if i can build a linux version that doesnt require wine
Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline bicobus

« Reply #762 on: June 08, 2016, 04:05:22 PM »
im going to see if i can build a linux version that doesnt require wine
Kudos if you manage it.

Offline MuteDay

• Loving life and PinkPetal Family
« Reply #763 on: June 08, 2016, 05:05:18 PM »
Kudos if you manage it.

It may take a while to do have to wait for a few things first
Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline Frankieo

« Reply #764 on: June 25, 2016, 05:10:52 PM »
Hey.

So, I am very OCD on having folders nice an clean according to my own taste, right.
On that note, I was wondering how I can go about changing the .rgirlsx and/or .girlsx files to compliment the new renamed girl folders.
And if it's possible to put all girl folders from one creator into into a second folder, so I will know which .rgirlsx and/or .girlsx file goes to which folder, and which creator has which girls.
This, if possible, would also help me keep all different versions of a girl that might have multiple versions, one from 2 or more different creators, and stop the .rgirlsx and/or .girlsx files from mixing folders and/or not showing pictures at all, or duplicating a girl that I already have, because they share the same name only.

I am aware that I might have to spend over a day to rename all the files and folders, as I have well over 200 girls probably when combining all the anime or animated girls from the creators who have made such girl packs, but in order to keep all of them, I would be more than willing to do that.
And it is with that reason I am asking if and how it can be done, and for a possible short explanation.

Also, on another note.
The game creator has put in random girl names, that allow people to play the game without actually having girl packs, but it wont show pictures.
Is it possible for me to completely remove these picture-less random girls from the games script/files?
If so, adding that would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for any answer :)