Poll

If you are reporting a bug, follow these steps to assist us in finding the cause of your bug

1. Delete the "gamelog.txt" file from your game folder to clear it.
2. Run the game as you normally would until it crashes.
3. Create a zip file with your savegame and your "gamelog.txt" files.
4. Post your bug report with details of how and when you get the crash.
5. Attach the zip file to your report.

Author Topic: Crazy and PP's mod bug thread  (Read 617520 times)

Offline crazy

Crazy and PP's mod bug thread
« on: December 02, 2012, 04:32:10 AM »
Plz start list bug found in our mod here.  I'll update here with a know bug list soon.

Offline crazy

Re: Crazy and PP's mod bug thread
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 04:32:32 AM »
saved

Offline HuiBui

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 04:27:07 PM »
Obvisiously known?

Most of the Defaultpics don't work. That should be fixed. This would be helpful to find out other bugs in sripts.

Not shure if thers a bug : One of my girls was paid with 123gold for cleaning . Her  cleaning value was 120 or so, isn't that too much ?

Kind regards,

HuiBui

Offline PinkPervert

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 07:14:10 PM »
Not shure if thers a bug : One of my girls was paid with 123gold for cleaning . Her  cleaning value was 120 or so, isn't that too much ?
HuiBui

That would definately be a bug.. currently cleaning should pay exactly 25 gold every week no matter what. Was this girl cleaning in a regular brothel, or one of the new buildings?

Offline trex

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 11:06:54 PM »
That would definately be a bug.. currently cleaning should pay exactly 25 gold every week no matter what. Was this girl cleaning in a regular brothel, or one of the new buildings?

May not be a bug, but I have slave (100%) house girls EARNING money. Of course, the purpose of a slave is kind of defeated with this game mechanic, could you change that to count house % for cleaning,security, advertising ect?

Also, on the catacomb's no rape thing I mentioned earlier. I don't double shift because of the income bug, but I did for one girl I was testing.

On the double shift, she got weakened from her first job, and then was defeated & raped in the catacomb's shift after whoring in the same week.

I never got defeated & raped no matter what the girl's condition when I only gave her a single catacomb shift each week.

So from my perspective, it seems catacomb defeat rape can happen (rarely) but with conditions making it too infrequent (too much 'no one wants to play'?).

Offline crazy

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 11:14:36 PM »
So from my perspective, it seems catacomb defeat rape can happen (rarely) but with conditions making it too infrequent (too much 'no one wants to play'?).
The no one wants to play thing is for girls with really low combat skills if I remember the code right it been awhile the last time I looked that job.

Offline trex

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2012, 11:24:49 PM »
TBH I only put them on catacombs to sometimes get unique girls from there, but mainly to get the rare healing items that in the default items list, are the only way to cure the worst negative traits.

I'll try to release a preliminary item pack that gets rid of the need for the latter reason in about 12 hours. Would you like me to do anything for the items list?

Sorry this is starting to go off-topic, if you'd prefer to PM me with any suggestions that'd be a fine remedy.

Oh, there doesn't seem to be an 'Underwear' category in my item's maker (WMEDIT0.7.1) ?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 11:37:31 PM by trex »

Offline Parlarkey

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2012, 04:05:44 PM »
I don't think any of crazy&PP's featured are in the WMEdit tool at all. You might get them to work by opening the file later and adding the Underwear items manually.

Similarly, I tried to add Oral to my .girlsx files manually, but the values I entered don't work properly (I set 30% to test, the girl ended up with 10% from a trait, but ignored my entry). I tried adding it by creating an extra line with the following:
        Oral="30"
Is the command I should be using different, or does the order in which the stats are put also matter?

Offline crazy

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2012, 08:41:05 PM »
Similarly, I tried to add Oral to my .girlsx files manually, but the values I entered don't work properly (I set 30% to test, the girl ended up with 10% from a trait, but ignored my entry). I tried adding it by creating an extra line with the following:
        Oral="30"
Is the command I should be using different, or does the order in which the stats are put also matter?
Should be OralSex instead of just Oral

Offline HuiBui

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2012, 04:22:02 AM »

That occours in a regular brothel. I'm not shure if i had a look on these girl each week. What i can say is.
I saw these twice.  one week she earned 123Gold, the other week 124Gold. And on the brothel overview there was shown Filthiness : -100 
These happens not at the start of the game, but after these two strange weeks , she was paid normaly with 25gold again until now.

Offline trex

• Donator
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2012, 04:35:06 AM »
As HuiBui mentions, there are occasions where you get -xx filthiness  I avoid cleaners, as you can get it done free if you get a girl in your office and make them clean the place up. Seeing I don't use cleaners because they get paid regardless of slave/non-slave, I can't comment further on his bug.

BUT, I also get -security every week. Again, I've barely used the whore job, but it the limited play I've had, it doesn't impact on the rate of occurrence, ie the only factor is the config rape rates. I'm fine with -2000+ security, any whores don't get raped any more often then the rape % set in config.

Do security girls prevent rapes? I assume they do, but then, guarding gangs, do they also do the same thing? <-These questions = limited playthrough with whore jobs, I'm just curious.

Unsure if both filthiness & security are just not implemented fully yet, or there actually are bugs.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 04:38:37 AM by trex »

Offline crazy

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2012, 05:21:16 AM »
BUT, I also get -security every week.
Security goes down 30 every week if you don't have a girl working it.
Again, I've barely used the whore job, but it the limited play I've had, it doesn't impact on the rate of occurrence, ie the only factor is the config rape rates. I'm fine with -2000+ security, any whores don't get raped any more often then the rape % set in config.
Security lvl is on my bug list and PP's also.  As it works it goes up and down but it means nothing rape will happen no matter the lvl of it which I hate.
Do security girls prevent rapes? I assume they do, but then, guarding gangs, do they also do the same thing? <-These questions = limited playthrough with whore jobs, I'm just curious.
Girls prevent rape more often the gangs.  Gangs almost never do Girls will atleast try to stop it if there set to security.... Again I find this to be bad as the number of people who are trying to rape a girl is always random so it makes it very unfair for a girl working the job..
Unsure if both filthiness & security are just not implemented fully yet, or there actually are bugs.
Filth is full implemented if your brothel is dirty u will lose cusmtoers.  Security is full implemented it just doesn't work well I think others might disagree.

Offline PinkPervert

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2012, 08:29:22 AM »
Cleaning:

Currently almost any job that gets performed increases filthiness by a small amount. Maids will reduce filthiness by a pretty large amount, but that amount depends on their Service skill, but it will be a minimum of 50 points. I don't think the matron reduces filthiness at all.

As Crazy said, you want to keep filthiness down, because it will directly cause you to lose customers.

Security:
As far as I can tell, the actual security rating of the Brothel does not mean much. BUT, having girls working security does a lot to prevent rapes. Having a gang on guard not only helps prevent rapes, but also has other small benefits (girls don't refuse jobs as much)

Crazy and I plan to rework security quite a bit at some point.

Offline Parlarkey

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2012, 10:06:50 AM »
Should be OralSex instead of just Oral

That would explain it, ta!

Offline darkvahl

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2012, 02:25:02 PM »
Hi!

Got a bug to report.

I played WM just now and found out that my girls in the dungeon cannot die. ??? WTF!!!! Is she an Undead? Ghost? Frankenstein? Immortal? God? LOL :D

I got a few girls taken from family. I leave them for a lot of weeks in the dungeon and then a red script in the summary says she had killed herself. Then when I visit the dungeon, to my surprise she's still alive. Weird!! When someone killed themselves they should be dead, Right!! Her HP 100, Happy 0, got a pessimist trait and not incorporeal.

Well, I guess I'm gonna try this on slave and catacomb girls next and see what happen.