Author Topic: I have a question about the pregnancy feature  (Read 3139 times)

Offline Mystery

I have a question about the pregnancy feature
« on: August 16, 2015, 11:55:58 AM »
When one of your girls in the game gets pregnant  and gives birth what happens to the child? The only close thing to a reference to the child I see is the listing on the girl's profile. Do you have to wait until the child gets older or? I have no idea.

Offline deadkingblue

Re: I have a question about the pregnancy feature
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2015, 12:48:34 PM »
After sixty weeks is the daughter is sent to your dungeon, and the son is sold for like 500 to 1000 gold.

Offline Mystery

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2015, 01:39:26 PM »
Oh thank you for answering! But does she have to be your daughter or someone else's?

Offline deadkingblue

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 12:42:12 PM »
Either, and you can use a text editor (like notepad) or the WMeditor to change how long pregnancy takes, how long until they'd show up in your dungeon, and even the odds of being a female. (also the odds of customers or yourself getting the girls pregnant). Plus you can make girl packs that can only be born as your daughter. that last feature is a little glitchy right now, but i'm sure it works fine anyway. (the only glitch i've encountered recently is that some unique girls have been using their filename as their name instead of the specified name in the girlsx.)

Offline Mystery

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2015, 07:31:06 AM »
Oh alright! Thank you so much Dead King!