Author Topic: Any futa girls?  (Read 15440 times)

Offline lil_futa_Kimberly

Re: Any futa girls?
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2010, 02:06:01 AM »
Mass Effect 2 is all that needs to be said. It consumes my life! I love it so much! Take your time with making them. I've got plenty of time.

Offline Thraymn

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2010, 01:08:39 AM »
There might be another option for adding Futa as well that would be easier (for those not involved with the direct coding, at least) than trying to find enough Futa only pics for a girl (specifically a 'high profile' girl which may or may not already have a spot in the game).

I don't know how difficult it would be to code into the game, but what about the idea of a Futa option to be included along with the normal sex, beast, les (etc) acts.  I don't think there would be enough pics for anything further unless someone was dedicated to altering/editing pics for specific group/futa on female/male on futa, but this solution would allow for easy addition of what limited pics are out there to the current girls as well as new girls

exodia91

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2010, 01:45:30 AM »
... then we have all our girls magically changing into futas and back every day for no apparent reason. Another option would just to get rid of the futa trait entirely, that way no one can complain about there being no futas in the actual game. Out of sight, out of mind. (crosses fingers)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 01:51:03 AM by exodia91 »

Offline Solo761

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2010, 04:11:34 PM »

Offline Alugere

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2010, 08:09:57 PM »
I have a tribble desk toy. When you shake it slightly it starts chirping and vibrating.

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2010, 12:14:59 PM »
... then we have all our girls magically changing into futas and back every day for no apparent reason. Another option would just to get rid of the futa trait entirely, that way no one can complain about there being no futas in the actual game. Out of sight, out of mind. (crosses fingers)

That would be nice. That particular fetish never did much for me, either.

A config file switch to turn off futa pics would be simple enough, I suppose, assuming they're properly named. Although if we're going down that road, it might be better to change the way the image folders work. We already get some hard-to-resolve name clashes from the pregnant-sex options. Adding in futa options and is only going to make that worse. I don't suppose futa is the last controversial fetish proposed, either.

What might work would be to give each fetish type its own subdirectory under the girl's name, and then for pics that combine the fetishes put them in subfolders another layer down

Code: [Select]
girl  ---> Normal
             BDSM
             Preg    ---> BDSM
             Futa    ---> Preg   ---> BDSM

Then the computer could sort out which pics had what elements, and things the player didn't want to see could be disabled in the config. Would mean a lot of girl archives would need changing around, but I expect I can knock up a migration tool easy enough.

exodia91

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2010, 03:48:43 PM »
we wouldn't have to name pics anymore, just throw them in the appropriate folder!?

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2010, 12:08:02 AM »
no offense but the folder thing seems like it might cause a few headaches. though I do think it would be worth investigating. also, while I know your file stuff was an example would it not be better to go from bdsm -> pregnant/futa/etc
rather then the reverse.

Offline OvdS

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2010, 06:49:25 AM »
As I see it right now, you allready have the option to name your Pics PregBDSM1 etc. to have displayed the right pictures when the girl is pregnant. Adding a futa trait (or status) would make it even more complicated.

-Edit-
And it just hit me, while I was looking through my pictures: If they are going to add another layer for futa, they might as well have to add other layers for example for big boobs or lactating (for the cool down after a birth).
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 08:03:27 AM by OvdS »

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2010, 11:19:25 AM »
we wouldn't have to name pics anymore, just throw them in the appropriate folder!?
Basically, yes.

no offense but the folder thing seems like it might cause a few headaches. though I do think it would be worth investigating. also, while I know your file stuff was an example would it not be better to go from bdsm -> pregnant/futa/etc
rather then the reverse.

Well, what we have is already causing headaches, and is going to cause more as we get more options that can be applied in arbitrary order with no guarantee that any element will either exist, or be desired if it does exist.

As for the ordering, the idea is to make the order arbitrary, so Pregnant->BDSM is the same as BDSM->Pregnant. The worst I can see resulting from that might be a few duplicated pics.

As I see it right now, you allready have the option to name your Pics PregBDSM1 etc. to have displayed the right pictures when the girl is pregnant. Adding a futa trait (or status) would make it even more complicated.

Yeah, but there's no good support for pattern matching PregBDSM1 in the game, and certainly not for being able to add new categories without recompiling the game itself. Using folders just makes the matching easier, since each node exactly matches one and only one element. Then it's just a case of building a fetish tree to organise the pics.

And it just hit me, while I was looking through my pictures: If they are going to add another layer for futa, they might as well have to add other layers for example for big boobs or lactating (for the cool down after a birth).

Exactly. This is the sort of thing I'm looking toward here: being able to add <insert-fetish-here> to the game just by adding some pics and fiddling with the config file.

Not that it's a short term change, of course...
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 01:39:27 PM by DocClox »

Offline OvdS

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2010, 12:13:33 PM »
Sounds promissing. I would definitly favor the "different folder" approach, would make the organisation of the pics more comfortable.
Having the option for different fetishs is one great plus. maybe finally I could use all those spare pics I have, which don't really fit right now (like lactating, pissing, femdom etc.)

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2010, 07:12:37 PM »
as I said before I do like the idea. but if it does get used it defiantly need to be explaned, especially if both paths won't work (so if it's preg->bdsm only for example). that way people won't get mixed up.
like when I was in higschool in gr.11 we switched how our classes worked. instead of having classes in the same block everyday we rotated them. the thing was until the first day for school no one actually knew how the classes would rotate. some thought it would go forward (abcd -> dabc) while others thought it would move backwards (abcd would become bcda)... and the students weren't even informed of the change until school started and were just completely lost.

(point being if things aren't explained well people get confused and confuse others, and mistakes happen. so things should be explained as thoroughly as possible)