devolution

Author Topic: Lurker's packs for Crazy and PP's mod  (Read 508306 times)

Offline Lurker

Re: Lurker's packs for Crazy and PP's mod (Taking requests)
« Reply #150 on: March 08, 2013, 09:45:39 AM »
Sorry to report the YakuzaBoss.rgirlsx file is incomplete; 52 char long and is only:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Girls />

Confirmed with 2nd download.

Odd. It works for me. Buuut i have yet to update those packs, will get on it at some point. Thanks for the info, bud.  :)

Edit: Fixed

« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 10:37:26 AM by Lurker »

Offline Geron

« Reply #151 on: March 15, 2013, 01:14:25 AM »
The Random Monster Girl Pack 2: Getting errors from the girls with Fast/Slow 'O'rgasms and Corpor'e'al.

Orgasms is all lower case and Corporeal is spelled Corporial

Offline NEXEON

« Reply #152 on: March 15, 2013, 02:15:37 AM »
how about naruto girls packs can you make ?
thankx

Offline Lurker

« Reply #153 on: March 15, 2013, 04:59:10 AM »
The Random Monster Girl Pack 2: Getting errors from the girls with Fast/Slow 'O'rgasms and Corpor'e'al.

Orgasms is all lower case and Corporeal is spelled Corporial

I'm slowly updating the random girl packs, i'll remove the Fast/slow orgasms and Corporeal when i get to those, so thanks for the info. :D
The typos and whatnot are in WMEdit, and since im not much of a coder i cant really fix that. Might want to check with Crazy about that in his bug thread.

how about naruto girls packs can you make ?
thankx

I prolly can. Already have a bunch of them ready, didnt bother sharing them since i guessed there were already 50 version of those girls floating around out there. xD
I'll get on it though  8)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 05:01:36 AM by Lurker »

Offline FlamBurger

• I need to stop lazing about so much.....
« Reply #154 on: March 15, 2013, 03:12:08 PM »
There is but because they hardly get updated the links are probably down. If not sorry bout those that made Naruto packs.

Oh speaking of which, Lurker, do you want to help out with the megapack plan?
The whole region of Crossgate will be my playground....
Our playground....
The whole freaking world guys....
Crossgate Chronicles?? Yup it's that bad....
I'll still chug on! Plus, The Crazy Team is really doing a good job on this game.
https://mega.nz/#F!A55jWSpT!P-1Lw1-kNxiBfelAH24Kvg My Packs

Offline Lurker

« Reply #155 on: March 15, 2013, 05:40:21 PM »
There is but because they hardly get updated the links are probably down. If not sorry bout those that made Naruto packs.

Oh speaking of which, Lurker, do you want to help out with the megapack plan?

Yeah im slowly but surely sorting a Naruto pack out now. Might not be all the girls but a bunch of em anyway, the ones i have or can remember the names of. xD

And sure, ill help out when i can. What do you need, dude?

Offline Lurker

« Reply #156 on: March 15, 2013, 08:15:00 PM »
Added Mizuki Tachibana

After grabbing some of Endospores  packs i realized i have a ton of images for this girl. Sooooo I reworked the pack abit and added image categories for Crazy's and PP's version aswell as some higher resolution images.

Ps, still sorting the Naruto images out. ETA tomorrow or somefink.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #157 on: March 16, 2013, 10:24:03 AM »
Added Naruto Packs as per request

Sharesix is being slow as shit when it comes to uploads so you'll have to make due with Depositfiles untill i can get em all uploaded to sharesix.

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #158 on: March 16, 2013, 11:42:30 AM »
Added Naruto Packs as per request

Sharesix is being slow as shit when it comes to uploads so you'll have to make due with Depositfiles untill i can get em all uploaded to sharesix.

Yeah, I've been having the same the problem.  I was thinking it was just me, so I'm glad to see that it's not!
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline Lurker

« Reply #159 on: March 16, 2013, 12:16:18 PM »
Yeah, I've been having the same the problem.  I was thinking it was just me, so I'm glad to see that it's not!

Ha! Glad to hear you get it to xD its weird sometimes i upload super fucking fast but most of the time its extremely slow.

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #160 on: March 16, 2013, 02:04:01 PM »
Thanks for posting the Naruto packs, Lurker!  Mine were all kinds of messed up (composites of multiple outdated versions) and cleaning them would've been a pain.  I appreciate you doing hard labor in my place!
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #161 on: March 16, 2013, 02:04:50 PM »
Ha! Glad to hear you get it to xD its weird sometimes i upload super fucking fast but most of the time its extremely slow.

I know, right?  And when I first started using it, it was always super fast!  Frosts my cookies, it does!

Offline Lurker

« Reply #162 on: March 16, 2013, 02:16:40 PM »
Thanks for posting the Naruto packs, Lurker!  Mine were all kinds of messed up (composites of multiple outdated versions) and cleaning them would've been a pain.  I appreciate you doing hard labor in my place!

Dude, so where mine. I have kept them in somewhat good order though. But there was sooo many old super low resolution images thats been doing the rounds since the game came out. xD
Didnt have the energy to clean em all up though so they are far from perfect, but good enough.

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #163 on: March 16, 2013, 02:34:32 PM »
Shit ton better than mine!  Out of curiosity, do you have any other projects that you're working on?  I've come up on a creative block, and I want to know what everyone else is working on, in the hopes of inspiration clocking me around the head and about the shoulders.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #164 on: March 16, 2013, 03:02:02 PM »
Shit ton better than mine!  Out of curiosity, do you have any other projects that you're working on?  I've come up on a creative block, and I want to know what everyone else is working on, in the hopes of inspiration clocking me around the head and about the shoulders.

Not really no. Im just sort of updating my old packs, making new ones when i find something i want to do hehe.
Got a shit-ton of images ready incase i want to do a few random girls but i just havnt had the energy. xD