devolution

Author Topic: Lurker's packs for Crazy and PP's mod  (Read 508472 times)

Offline Lurker

Re: Lurker's packs for Crazy and PP's mod (Taking requests)
« Reply #315 on: October 14, 2013, 08:00:32 AM »
Added Coco Nebulon (Awesomenauts)
Got bored and since it was a while since finished and released a pack i decided to make one.

Offline FruitSmoothie

« Reply #316 on: October 21, 2013, 06:10:29 AM »
So is there a cap on the amount of girls that you're allowed to have in game?  I downloaded most the packs here and ended up with nearly 250.  When I go to the auction house (Ball and Chain icon on the map) it freezes with "Not Responding."  I just threw them all in Characters, so unless I missed something I'm supposed to tweak first, not sure what to do.  Otherwise everything seems to function fine.  It's still playable since I can just recruit from buildings and kidnap, but it's hard to get the girls I want.

A new problem I found though is that I keep getting messages about how traits don't exist for the monster girls.

"cGirls::CreateRandomGirl: ERROR: Trait 'Fast Orgasms' from girl template AngelRandom (Werewolf, Vampire, Valkyrie, etc) doesn't exist or is spelled incorrectly".  So I don't think I'm allowed to obtain them.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 09:08:08 AM by FruitSmoothie »

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #317 on: October 21, 2013, 08:49:37 AM »
So is there a cap on the amount of girls that you're allowed to have in game?  I downloaded most the packs here and ended up with nearly 250.  When I go to the auction house (Ball and Chain icon on the map) it freezes with "Not Responding."  I just threw them all in Characters, so unless I missed something I'm supposed to tweak first, not sure what to do.  Otherwise everything seems to function fine.  It's still playable since I can just recruit from buildings and kidnap.

A new problem I found though is that I keep getting messages about how traits don't exist for the monster girls.

"cGirls::CreateRandomGirl: ERROR: Trait 'Fast Orgasms' from girl template AngelRandom (Werewolf, Vampire, Valkyrie, etc) doesn't exist or is spelled incorrectly".  So I don't think I'm allowed to obtain them.

No, and yes.  There is no limit to the number of girls you can have in your file.  In fact, the answers to both of your questions are the same:  Typos in the .girlsx and .rgirlsx files.  I am familiar with the bug you reported, and I can tell you that it comes about when someone misspells a trait name when editing a file.  Go into the character editor, remove the traits that it complains about, and readd them using the editor.
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline FruitSmoothie

« Reply #318 on: October 21, 2013, 09:33:38 AM »
Oh you can just open the girls files with notepad, I thought they needed a special program.  Well that's one problem solved, some people don't know how to spell Incorporeal or capitalize letters apparently lol.

For anybody downloading these packs, you're going to need to manually fix the typos of Slow Orgasms/Fast Orgasms/Incorporeal for each of the girls that have it with Notepad ++ or something.  There are quite a few, most the girls from the Monster Girl pack have these and a handful of the other girls do too.

Ah so after some testing I realized that it's the different file type Monster Girls that are causing the Slave Market crashes.  Changing the file type of them to .girlx from .rgirlx runs the game fine until I search the catacombs, then it crashes.  Man.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 12:37:25 PM by FruitSmoothie »

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #319 on: October 21, 2013, 12:34:30 PM »
Edit:

Oh you can just open the girls files with notepad, I thought they needed a special program.  Well that's one problem solved, some people don't know how to spell Incorporeal or capitalize letters apparently lol.

Ah so after some testing I realized that it's the different file type Monster Girls that are causing the Slave Market crashing. 

For anybody downloading these packs, you're going to need to manually fix the typos of Slow Orgasms/Fast Orgasms/Incorporeal for each of the girls that have it with Notepad ++ or something.  There are quite a few, most the girls from the Monster Girl pack have these and a handful of the other girls do too.  You'll also need to save the girls in the Monster Girl Pack 2 as the correct file type in Notepad (.girlx instead of .rgirlx).

Glad that worked for you.  In the future, you should probably start a different thread though, instead of posting on somebody's modification thread.
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline FruitSmoothie

« Reply #320 on: October 21, 2013, 12:39:27 PM »
Glad that worked for you.  In the future, you should probably start a different thread though, instead of posting on somebody's modification thread.

My problems are caused by these modifications.  These files have problems that other people will encounter just as I have.  I don't see why another thread is needed.  This is where people would look for solutions.

Changing the file types of the Monster Girl Pack 2 just crashes the game when I hunt the catacombs now.  I can't seem to find a way to include them yet.  First they weren't in the game at all, then they were working fine but crashing the Slave Market, now the Slave Market is working but they're crashing the catacombs exploration....gjdfsgdfg. 

Maybe it's because I changed them in that game and need to start over.  I'll try that next. 
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 01:52:00 PM by FruitSmoothie »

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #321 on: October 21, 2013, 01:35:01 PM »
...I honestly never had any of those problems.  You might want to consider downloading a vanilla copy of the game, and then add only the troublesome files to the game in a piecemeal fashion.  That might help you isolate your problems. 

Offline FruitSmoothie

« Reply #322 on: October 21, 2013, 01:51:33 PM »
Most the problems come from the random girls in the Monster Pack 2, if I had avoided those, I wouldn't have nearly as many problems as I do.  I'm slowly working through them though.  Somebody should really fix that file.  I hope it's not all the random girls, those are the only ones I've added so far.

A lot of the girls had trait typos though, I'm not sure how people haven't run into those more often.  Maybe you don't even notice that the girls don't show up in your games.  I can notice the random girls since they'll only appear in the catacombs and such.  All of them did mess up my Slave Market though.

Alright all fixed now.  I confused using an old save before I fixed the girls Traits not working properly with a problem that didn't exist.  It all just came down to fixing the traits of all the girls after all (Then starting a new game).  Thank crackers.  I complicated things by trying to fix typos that were misspelled everywhere lol (Bestiality > Beastiality).
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 02:08:01 PM by FruitSmoothie »

Offline Lurker

« Reply #323 on: October 21, 2013, 06:19:33 PM »
"cGirls::CreateRandomGirl: ERROR: Trait 'Fast Orgasms' etc is something i've fixed in most newer packs. Some of those remain in the older ones though. It shouldnt mess with your game more than that you get the error message and have to click it away, i know its annoying and i'll update the pack when i get a chance.
As for the crashes when using the the Monstergirl Pack i dunno man. I use the very same rgirlsx files in my game and it runs just fine. I'll give it a look when i get a chance.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 06:26:46 PM by Lurker »

Offline FruitSmoothie

« Reply #324 on: October 22, 2013, 08:37:39 AM »
"cGirls::CreateRandomGirl: ERROR: Trait 'Fast Orgasms' etc is something i've fixed in most newer packs. Some of those remain in the older ones though. It shouldnt mess with your game more than that you get the error message and have to click it away, i know its annoying and i'll update the pack when i get a chance.
As for the crashes when using the the Monstergirl Pack i dunno man. I use the very same rgirlsx files in my game and it runs just fine. I'll give it a look when i get a chance.

There's also a lot of normal girls that have those typos as well.  I probably should have recorded all the names, there was about a dozen or so in the 248 girls (Downloaded almost all the normal packs) that had Slow/Fast Orgasm typod.  If the girls have trait problems, they won't be obtainable at all, at least they weren't for me.  So if they show up somewhere like the Slave Market constantly, I think that could be why I was crashing constantly. 

What's weird is that in my game, the Kraken shows up in the SM every single time (Usually 3 or more at once), but she is set to Catacombs and doesn't have any messed up traits that I notice.  Maybe because she's a .girlsx instead of a random?

Offline Lurker

« Reply #325 on: October 22, 2013, 05:41:34 PM »
There's also a lot of normal girls that have those typos as well.  I probably should have recorded all the names, there was about a dozen or so in the 248 girls (Downloaded almost all the normal packs) that had Slow/Fast Orgasm typod.  If the girls have trait problems, they won't be obtainable at all, at least they weren't for me.  So if they show up somewhere like the Slave Market constantly, I think that could be why I was crashing constantly. 

What's weird is that in my game, the Kraken shows up in the SM every single time (Usually 3 or more at once), but she is set to Catacombs and doesn't have any messed up traits that I notice.  Maybe because she's a .girlsx instead of a random?

Like i said, some of the older packs may have those typo's in them. I have no idea whats going on in your game though. I can obtain the girls with trait problems without any issues at all. And ive never seen the Kraken in my Slave Market. Only gotten her from the catacombs.
Maybe you should get a fresh copy of Crazy and PP's game and add the girls again. I dunno. Or you can check Hewhocumsatnight's thread called Complete Game Download, you'll get the game, all his packs and some of mine.
The thing is im not really doing much that has to do with packs atm. Got other things on my plate atm. However if you can identify which non-random girls have the fast/slow orgasm thingy i'll gladly sort those out. i'll will be looking into and fixing the random monsters girls when i have time over this week, i know they've been a problem cause those packs where converted from WMEX and may have old junk in them still.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #326 on: November 03, 2013, 06:45:10 PM »
Added Random Girl Pack 12

Offline Lurker

« Reply #327 on: November 06, 2013, 02:27:25 AM »
Added Space Battleship Yamato 2199

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #328 on: November 06, 2013, 08:43:25 AM »
Added Space Battleship Yamato 2199

Awesome!  Thanks Lurker!

Offline Lurker

« Reply #329 on: November 06, 2013, 10:56:54 AM »
Been sitting on this for a good while.
Added Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)