Author Topic: Lurker's packs for Crazy and PP's mod  (Read 508428 times)

Offline Lurker

Re: Lurker's packs for Crazy and PP's mod (Taking requests)
« Reply #390 on: April 09, 2014, 04:03:24 PM »
Hey there. Just recently discovered this game and this site. Wanted to let you know I appreciate what you're doing here with the character packs. I realize it's a tremendous amount of work but it's very much appreciated. I'm working on some stuff of my own for this game, but it has nothing to do with girl packs. I'm trying to fine tune certain aspects of gameplay that I feel could use more micromanagement. Yeah, I said more. ;)

Anyway, thanks a lot to you and the others who are pumping out the packs. Very nice indeed.

Glad you like em!
More micromanagement is a good thing if you ask me. xD Looking forward to see what you come up with. I suggest having a word with Crazy himself, I know for a fact that he welcomes mods etc to add to his version.

Offline Otaku_Hanzo

« Reply #391 on: April 09, 2014, 04:22:14 PM »
Glad you like em!
More micromanagement is a good thing if you ask me. xD Looking forward to see what you come up with. I suggest having a word with Crazy himself, I know for a fact that he welcomes mods etc to add to his version.

Should I post in his forum thread or would a PM be in order?

Basically, it's nothing to do with serious micromanagement for now. What I'm trying to do is figure out how to fine tune the Studio so that it takes everything into account.

For instance: Girl A has 98% Lesbian with max Libido and enjoys working in the studio. I decide to have her film lesbian scenes but the quality is no different from Girl B who has 52% Lesbian, not very high Libido, and is indifferent about studio work. So, basically, I feel Girl A should definitely be filming high quality scenes.

Now, while I said no serious micromanagement, if I can work this out properly it will mean you can do some serious managing of your Studio if wanted. I also would like to expand the capacity to 50 and possibly have more than one Director with a Studio Head as well. Kind of like the Matron in the Brothels.
"I may grow old but I will never grow up." ~Mark Twain

Offline Lurker

« Reply #392 on: April 09, 2014, 04:37:57 PM »

Should I post in his forum thread or would a PM be in order?

Basically, it's nothing to do with serious micromanagement for now. What I'm trying to do is figure out how to fine tune the Studio so that it takes everything into account.

For instance: Girl A has 98% Lesbian with max Libido and enjoys working in the studio. I decide to have her film lesbian scenes but the quality is no different from Girl B who has 52% Lesbian, not very high Libido, and is indifferent about studio work. So, basically, I feel Girl A should definitely be filming high quality scenes.

Now, while I said no serious micromanagement, if I can work this out properly it will mean you can do some serious managing of your Studio if wanted. I also would like to expand the capacity to 50 and possibly have more than one Director with a Studio Head as well. Kind of like the Matron in the Brothels.

Sounds cool. The studio does need work for sure, like most things in the game. I feel its abit to easy. BUT that doesnt matter!
I'm sure you can PM him if you want. If not you can just post your ideas or interest in helping him in his thread, might actually be best best there, cause then others can see too and add input to your ideas and expand on them or help you out. :D

Offline Otaku_Hanzo

« Reply #393 on: April 09, 2014, 04:44:04 PM »
Sounds cool. The studio does need work for sure, like most things in the game. I feel its abit to easy. BUT that doesnt matter!
I'm sure you can PM him if you want. If not you can just post your ideas or interest in helping him in his thread, might actually be best best there, cause then others can see too and add input to your ideas and expand on them or help you out. :D

Alright, will post in his thread then. Thanks. Got a few more ideas, but feel the Studio needs some love first. :P

Offline Lurker

« Reply #394 on: April 09, 2014, 06:49:00 PM »
Added Gundam Series Part 4.

Done with the Gundam series for now.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #395 on: April 10, 2014, 05:16:07 PM »
Added Neon Genesis Evangelion.

These have been made before by plenty of people, but i was updating my my Rei pack on random and decided to fix them all up abit aaaand then i figured i may aswell share.

Offline Otaku_Hanzo

« Reply #396 on: April 10, 2014, 08:43:30 PM »
Perfect! I had just found out today that my Rei and Ritsuko were both missing the image files. Nice timing! Thanks!

Offline Otaku_Hanzo

« Reply #397 on: April 11, 2014, 08:51:31 AM »
Actually, I have a request if you can. I'm looking for Scheris Adjani from S-Cry-Ed. I found her on here but the link has been taken down. Something about not conforming to their rules or something. Anyways, any help would be appreciated.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #398 on: April 11, 2014, 03:44:22 PM »
Actually, I have a request if you can. I'm looking for Scheris Adjani from S-Cry-Ed. I found her on here but the link has been taken down. Something about not conforming to their rules or something. Anyways, any help would be appreciated.

Will look into that.

Offline Otaku_Hanzo

« Reply #399 on: April 11, 2014, 04:44:29 PM »
Will look into that.

Awesome. Thanks. I've been trying to piece together something for her but I figured since it was already done earlier then maybe you might have it.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #400 on: April 11, 2014, 09:42:55 PM »

Awesome. Thanks. I've been trying to piece together something for her but I figured since it was already done earlier then maybe you might have it.

I dont as far as i know. Im working on a Kill La Kill pack since it was requested right now, so if you want to make that pack yourself feel free. :)

Offline Lurker

« Reply #401 on: April 13, 2014, 10:36:07 PM »
You know, I'm getting sick of all this japanese hentai and how its poisoning our youth.
I think its time for some good ol fashioned wholesome western cartoons.
So here are some Disney sluts.... Enjoy.

Added Disney Pack 1, more to come...

Offline Lurker

« Reply #402 on: April 14, 2014, 04:46:36 PM »
Added Disney Part 2.
Done with Disney stuff... Will prolly finish Kill La Kill or something, but who knows!

Offline Lurker

« Reply #403 on: April 14, 2014, 09:30:56 PM »
Added Kill La Kill pack as per request.Three girls from the show, might do the others later on but right now the less popular girls from the series don't have that many good images.

Offline Otaku_Hanzo

« Reply #404 on: April 14, 2014, 11:51:34 PM »
More girls to collect is always good. This game is like an awesome version of Pokemon with way better strategy elements. Gives new meaning to "Gotta catch 'em all." ;)