Author Topic: Lurker's packs for Crazy and PP's mod  (Read 509199 times)

Offline Lurker

Re: Lurker's packs for Crazy and PP's mod (Taking requests)
« Reply #585 on: November 17, 2014, 10:03:33 AM »
Added Street Fighter.

Again, i'm sure these girls are out there somewhere but here they are anyway. >_>

Offline TitanSon

« Reply #586 on: November 18, 2014, 07:36:15 PM »
master lurker could you build a Log Horizon pack?  ;D

Offline Lurker

« Reply #587 on: November 19, 2014, 06:58:51 AM »
I'll look into it. Should be able to scrape together one girl atleast by the looks.

Offline TitanSon

« Reply #588 on: November 19, 2014, 02:06:18 PM »
thanks in advance master lurker  ;D

Offline fenicearcana

« Reply #589 on: November 19, 2014, 11:45:16 PM »
Master Lurker's... you will find a lot of hentai of quality and also of Log Horizon, on Sankaku Channel... i downloaded your packs, most of them, and i don't really understand all of the tag. i mean, each pack is full of images, with some tag like "ecchi" or i don't know "nurse" and so on... are they real tag who show in the game?
I found them interesting, but IMHO there are to much images and to mch tag so it get confusing. I prefer small pack with few images but with very high quality XD
But,again, that's probably just me ehhehe. Give it a try...  https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=log_horizon&commit=Search

Offline 0nymous

• Date eam in verpa.
« Reply #590 on: November 20, 2014, 07:14:21 AM »
Master Lurker's... you will find a lot of hentai of quality and also of Log Horizon, on Sankaku Channel... i downloaded your packs, most of them, and i don't really understand all of the tag. i mean, each pack is full of images, with some tag like "ecchi" or i don't know "nurse" and so on... are they real tag who show in the game?
I found them interesting, but IMHO there are to much images and to mch tag so it get confusing. I prefer small pack with few images but with very high quality XD
But,again, that's probably just me ehhehe. Give it a try...  https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=log_horizon&commit=Search

Don't really wanna speak on behalf of Lurker, but, well you can't satisfy everyone, mane.
Some people want packs with quality over quantity, while some will aim to settle for ANY image as long as it matches the tag, no matter how bad it may be. Just for the sake of completion.
And yeah, "Ecchi" and "Nurse" are actual tags that have in-game uses. Every tag does. Except for "Formal" I think, since the job type intended wasn't implemented yet. But I could be wrong.
In the end, nothing's stopping you  from making or modifying the pack to your tastes, you know.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #591 on: November 20, 2014, 08:59:06 AM »

Don't really wanna speak on behalf of Lurker, but, well you can't satisfy everyone, mane.
Some people want packs with quality over quantity, while some will aim to settle for ANY image as long as it matches the tag, no matter how bad it may be. Just for the sake of completion.
And yeah, "Ecchi" and "Nurse" are actual tags that have in-game uses. Every tag does. Except for "Formal" I think, since the job type intended wasn't implemented yet. But I could be wrong.
In the end, nothing's stopping you  from making or modifying the pack to your tastes, you know.

^This. Formal is the one that isnt implimented yet yeah, but it will be eventually so i'll add it.
Like 0nymous said, you can always just delete the images you dont want and make your own packs. You can do what you want with the stuff i share. Modify and share all you want. :)
My packs will likely stay large though. I like having lots of images. As far as quality goes, i think mine are alright. The packs are tailored after my taste after all. xD

Offline fenicearcana

« Reply #592 on: November 20, 2014, 10:25:36 AM »
nothing to oppose here . you are doing a good work here  8)
i was just saying my idea hehe. Moltly i'm lazy becouse i have a old PC and it takes a lot to download big pack.
I have already customized some Character i like [Taiga Aisaka of Toradora, just to say one] but i didnt get the "tag" thingh until i read here and then in another topic, all the list of them...
I played the old version ages ago when tag where maybe 5 or 6 XD

Offline teitogun

• Will you be my slave?
« Reply #593 on: December 02, 2014, 11:17:55 PM »
Hey Lurker, long time fan of your work. Could you, by any chance, make a Rin and Saber pack? I know there's one that exists already, but it's so ancient and out of date that I don't even want to bother with it.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #594 on: December 03, 2014, 01:17:35 AM »
Hey Lurker, long time fan of your work. Could you, by any chance, make a Rin and Saber pack? I know there's one that exists already, but it's so ancient and out of date that I don't even want to bother with it.

Yessum, been thinking about updating those myself. When i get into the mood ill sort it out.

Offline FlamBurger

• I need to stop lazing about so much.....
« Reply #595 on: December 03, 2014, 03:07:30 PM »
Yeah Lurker, I was in the works of updating some of the older packs on the site myself. Some we all know having a burst-load of new pics.
The whole region of Crossgate will be my playground....
Our playground....
The whole freaking world guys....
Crossgate Chronicles?? Yup it's that bad....
I'll still chug on! Plus, The Crazy Team is really doing a good job on this game.
https://mega.nz/#F!A55jWSpT!P-1Lw1-kNxiBfelAH24Kvg My Packs

Offline Hazure

• I'll get there eventualy.
« Reply #596 on: December 05, 2014, 12:53:19 AM »
Kinda hoped for Princess Amalia Sheran Sharm and Cleome as an addition to the Wakfu characters.  Any chance of those two?

Offline Lurker

« Reply #597 on: December 05, 2014, 02:22:00 AM »
Kinda hoped for Princess Amalia Sheran Sharm and Cleome as an addition to the Wakfu characters.  Any chance of those two?

Yup. wil ladd it to the list. Again though, kind of not in a pack making mood atm but the mood will likely strike me sooner or later. :)

Offline sovos

« Reply #598 on: December 12, 2014, 02:42:46 PM »
size limit? no size limits on tortoise, I double checked.

http://tortoisesvn.net/

I guess if you cant host yourself, you can just set up a cloud that will stay up to date on its own and find a host you like

http://stefanstools.sourceforge.net/CryptSync.html

Mega is the largest free storage I can think of at 50gigs but I think the smallest pay plains are $100+ a year, I guess if you need terabytes...

https://mega.co.nz

Offline KingofKings

« Reply #599 on: December 18, 2014, 08:07:53 AM »
May have a slight problem with the download links Lurker.

While using firefox, the latest version, by clicking on the links (I did FF Pack 1 cause Fran is hot!) and I got blanked.

Tab blank, screen blank, and can't even click on certain buttons because of it.

I was able to get around it by doing this:
Highlighting the link and right clicking.
Choose open link in new tab option.
Removing the s from the HTTPS first.
Changing the NZ to AU, to bring up a server not found message.
Changed back to NZ from au.

It worked fine after that, straight to downloading as it usually does.

Maybe it's just my computer, but I'd thought I'd bring that to your attention just incase it isn't.