Author Topic: Whore Master EX  (Read 481405 times)

Offline Lurker

Re: Whore Master EX
« Reply #360 on: November 07, 2011, 06:25:43 AM »
So i was thinking, this might have been suggested already, but it would be cool if we could add an "arena" of sorts. Like the game still records that the girls capture normal monsters in the dungeon after. So i was thinking you could give the girls the options to fight in an arena, gladiator style, against said monsters etc etc :D

again, may have been suggested, and if it has been, add my vote to adding it later on ^_^

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #361 on: November 07, 2011, 06:37:50 AM »
Yes, that's intentional. Do you prefer it to be otherwise? To be honest, I would like to further sort them alphabetically, although Danger or Warning messages would still go to the top.
Um, I don't really care about sorting and I'm not against Danger and Warning messages on top.
What I mean is this is not a Rydia's picture, it's Saber's, while chosen girl is Rydia. Is it really intentional? It's kinda strange.

Do you have a lot of girls in the dungeon? Like over 100? 200? 1000? It shouldn't be easy to do anymore with the cap on captured monster girls, but I should probably ask.
Nope, only 6 that time and 8 now.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 06:48:45 AM by DarkTl »

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #362 on: November 07, 2011, 06:53:24 AM »
Oh ok, now that makes a lot more sense, haha. Yeah that's going to require some fixing and needs to be looked at. Thanks for bringing it up.

So i was thinking, this might have been suggested already, but it would be cool if we could add an "arena" of sorts. Like the game still records that the girls capture normal monsters in the dungeon after. So i was thinking you could give the girls the options to fight in an arena, gladiator style, against said monsters etc etc :D

again, may have been suggested, and if it has been, add my vote to adding it later on ^_^

Yeah, it's definitely in the plans at some point or other.
This is the last week of bug fixes. Barring anything catastrophic, development of a "sequel" to WM EX begins next week. If there is a major bug that hasn't been addressed, say so now or you're going to have to wait quite a long time for it to be fixed.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #363 on: November 07, 2011, 09:13:43 AM »
So, my question is this: Are there any other random girls that people would like to see made?
Yup, a couple of random androids would be useful.

Offline HuiBui

« Reply #364 on: November 07, 2011, 02:13:18 PM »
What about your plans with daughters?

I would still prefer a daughter folder with unique girls ;-)

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #365 on: November 07, 2011, 03:31:57 PM »
Yup, a couple of random androids would be useful.

I'll see what I can find.

So, currently I'm working on a furry pack and a girl-droid pack.

Offline Popuri

« Reply #366 on: November 07, 2011, 03:52:15 PM »
I'll be fixing/re-uploading my packs later, as well as a Final Fantasy Tactics pack once I get it finished.

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #367 on: November 07, 2011, 05:47:48 PM »
FurryGirls pack done! Contains furry catgirls, doggirls, wolfgirls, bunnygirls, mousegirls, and foxgirls. Definite furry warning.

Download here!

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #368 on: November 07, 2011, 07:29:48 PM »
What about your plans with daughters?

I would still prefer a daughter folder with unique girls ;-)

I never said I'd do that, actually. And anything I would do with that won't happen until the next content release.
This is the last week of bug fixes. Barring anything catastrophic, development of a "sequel" to WM EX begins next week. If there is a major bug that hasn't been addressed, say so now or you're going to have to wait quite a long time for it to be fixed.

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #369 on: November 07, 2011, 08:09:15 PM »
Finished the AndroidGirls pack. It contains two random girls, the Sexdroid and the Cyborg (100% Half-Construct), and two unique girls, Roll Light (aka DLN-002) and Roll.exe.  Both Cyborg and Roll Light have some really kick-arse combat pics.

I tried to keep anything too loli out of Roll Light's pictures, but the sheer volume of such made it difficult. I apologize if I accidentally put any in.

Download here!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 08:30:16 PM by Crisis21 »

Offline Baykow

« Reply #370 on: November 07, 2011, 11:22:13 PM »
You mentioned you had plans for stories in here.  I'm not sure if this should go here or in the girl pack thread, but do you have any opinion/preference on Bio content?  Like the Sailor packs have vague reasons for about someone being a slave or not.  Or would you prefer it to be more like your packs where it's content on the actual character, to not interfere with anything you have planned?

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #371 on: November 08, 2011, 12:04:51 AM »
I can't say anything without revealing stuff I don't want to be revealed. I was very open about the preview for WM EX because no one knew what I was doing and there was a need to raise interest. Among other things, I didn't want to invest much time in a project everyone would hate.

It's different for the next release - there is no reason to build hype for it, so I prefer to remain silent. There will be disappointing elements for people and there will be redeeming elements. Hopefully the latter moreso than the former.

Other than that, not everything I said I will happen, necessarily will in the next release. Please don't build any strong expectations for it. Everything I have planned is subject to change.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #372 on: November 08, 2011, 07:09:15 AM »
I would still prefer a daughter folder with unique girls
But player can have unlimited quantity of daughters. So we should limit it or continue to use random girls as daughters. I prefer second option.

Offline Popuri

« Reply #373 on: November 08, 2011, 10:28:49 AM »
Just something I think would be neat (and would help some of my scripting plans)

Trait: Lover - One of your personal lovers. (+x obedience)

Would be tied to an event if a girl breaks 90 PCLove.

Also an image type 'Rest' of the girl relaxing/resting might be fun.

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #374 on: November 08, 2011, 12:00:58 PM »
Just something I think would be neat (and would help some of my scripting plans)

Trait: Lover - One of your personal lovers. (+x obedience)

Would be tied to an event if a girl breaks 90 PCLove.

Also an image type 'Rest' of the girl relaxing/resting might be fun.

Nice trait. I rather like it myself. Could also put in an event trigger if PCLove drops below 80 that removes it.

As for the image type.... I actually don't recall a whole lot of obvious 'resting' images from when I was searching to make my packs. It sounds nice, but I don't know how easy it would be to find images for.