Author Topic: Hewhocumsbynight's Version (Crazy) Full Documentation?  (Read 3695 times)

Offline crazydave

Hewhocumsbynight's Version (Crazy) Full Documentation?
« on: April 04, 2014, 04:19:44 AM »
Hello I recently found this torrent and have been trying to play the game, but there is so little information on the wiki and google searches I was hoping to find some documentation here, or at least have my questions answered.

#1. Girl Management
What does every job do?  I've tested out many and most pay around 150g, with whore paying 600g.

Don't know how many security girls I need to assign per brothel.  Dunno what end turn security rating does.

Dunno what Customer Service does. 

Matron I guess is like a micromanager, but what about torturer?

What stats does Explore Catacombs rely on to get better loot or more unique girls?
In fact, what stats does EVERY job rely on?

Bar: Barmaid, Waitress, Singer, Piano.  What stats do these rely on?  Why bother if they all only pay out 150g?

Gambling Hall:  Game Dealer, how do I start games?  I had 3 girls dealers and they brought in 150g, was just another job.  Thought there was some kinda house winnings system.
What is the difference between Entertainer and XXX Entertainer?  They both pay 150g like the bar jobs.  What stats do the jobs require?

Strip Club:  What's the point here?  Barmaid and Waitress again, what is different from this and bar location?  Same money, 150g.  Stripper here and stripper in brothel also pay about the same. 

Whoring:  Gambling Whore, Strip Club Whore, Brothel Whore, they all pay around 600g what is the difference?  Street whore has a higher chance of being rape is all I know.  But it seems to pay less when I have good advertising.

I have not even got to the special jobs, movies, arena, doctor, stables.  This game is sorely missing documentation.

But on to those, What stats do Stables, Community Centre,  Hospital, Theatre, Your House require and what do they do?

First question done.  Was it long?  I basically just wanted to know the purpose and required stats for each job in the game.

#2.  Modding
Is there a way to expand the number of Interactions with girls per day?  I think you get 10?  Not very much when you have 100 girls. 

Also is it possible to increase the max inventory of the store?  I find myself quitting and reloading to buy what I need, when I need more hp potions.  I've made some infinite stock, but since the inventory is so small sometimes they don't show up.  If I knew how I'd just make a alchemist consumable store that had infinite stock of your weekly purchases, and leave the one time armor weapon and shoes to the random store.

Is there a way to mod the windows to show more skills per page?
I'm sure you feel me when you know how tough it is to find a psychic out of 100 girls.

And I guess, I guess that's about it, if I knew what jobs did what and a couple convenient mod tweaks, this would be a pretty enjoyable game.

Thanks for reading,

Offline FlamBurger

• I need to stop lazing about so much.....
Re: Hewhocumsbynight's Version (Crazy) Full Documentation?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2014, 01:12:28 PM »
Well I know a bit about some things about this so let me share my knowledge. Security still needs some work on it but it basically reduces the chance of your girls getting hurt by a random event but you still need a girl doing security.

The jobs do most of the same payout other than sex jobs but did you know that if you whore the girl out or let her work a job that's sexual for too long that she will get stressed? That's why you need to do a circulation of girls so they don't get too stressed and put them on non-sexual jobs. But like the security, these jobs will have balancing in the future.

Stables are there so a girl can take care of beasts your girls or gang find in the catacombs because if you don't have a girl at the stables, the monsters will just leave or die because no one is taking care of them...(even monsters need TLC). Customer service helps to keep your customer happiness level because if the customers are happy, you get more people and will be less likely to hurt your girls because of better customers. Torturer helps torture your girls and also makes sure THEY DON'T KILL THEMSELVES.

Barmaid and other jobs like singing need high stats that rely on the girls beauty, charisma, service, spirit and other people skills, it also doesn't help if the girl has stats that hinder people skills like timid. But, they will get better over time which is why crazy put in the ranking system. I think when you have a ton of advertising, people tend to flock to your brothel....or it might be a glitch.

Movies and special jobs are still being developed on but if you have construct girls, get a girl to be a mechanic in the Hospital. If you have girls work at the community centre, they can help you with your image ala good/evil morality. It does a few things like change the content of rivals that come to the city, (like if you have good morality there will be rivals that do evil and inhuman things like incest and killing people and even demons pop up from time to time). Once again, crazy just wanted to put in more stuff in the game to make it more alive and to let you do more stuff and he will probably change the content.

Most of the time, places like the center need high service stats.

Now for modding I know people did some visual changes for the game but I don't know if you can mod the core game without breaking a few things. Hopefully I got most of the things right. If I didn't, then i'm sorry crazy and everyone else about messing it up. But we definitely need documentation on this game.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 01:14:46 PM by R565 »
The whole region of Crossgate will be my playground....
Our playground....
The whole freaking world guys....
Crossgate Chronicles?? Yup it's that bad....
I'll still chug on! Plus, The Crazy Team is really doing a good job on this game.
https://mega.nz/#F!A55jWSpT!P-1Lw1-kNxiBfelAH24Kvg My Packs

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
Re: Hewhocumsbynight's Version (Crazy) Full Documentation?
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 04:45:44 PM »
Is there a way to mod the windows to show more skills per page?
I'm sure you feel me when you know how tough it is to find a psychic out of 100 girls.

The size of the list boxes can be changed by editing the files in the Resources\Interface\(interfacename)
The (interfacename) is set in the Resources\Data\config.xml
Code: [Select]
<Resolution
        Resolution          = "1024x768"
/>
for this you would edit the files in Resources\Interface\1024x768\

As for security, I find that 1 girl with the Incorporial trait is sufficient for each brothel.
If no one has Incorporial, I use 1 security per 10 girls.
I try not to use constructs as guard because they take damage normally but healing items currently don't heal them properly.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 04:54:56 PM by aevojoey »
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug