PyTFall > PyTFall: General information

General Discussion

(1/1973) > >>

Xela:
We still need writers, graphics and game designers so if you want to dedicate some of your time into development of this project, feel free to post here or PM me!

Anyway, some development snapshots:

DarkTl:
Sadly, I'm extremely bad with writing as well as almost any another art. I couldn't even make a decent, good looking house when I tried to play Sims long ago  :D

But if you need help with pics and packs (searching, not drawing), count me in.

Xela:

--- Quote from: DarkTl on December 28, 2012, 06:55:35 AM ---Sadly, I'm extremely bad with writing as well as almost any another art. I couldn't even make a decent, good looking house when I tried to play Sims long ago  :D

But if you need help with pics and packs (searching, not drawing), count me in.

--- End quote ---

Haha, I have exactly the same problem, it would take me about the same time to code a bridge between girls and battle engine to transfer and set magic spells as writing 10 mediocre interactions :(

Well, if you want to help, this is what needs to be done:

1) I will need 5 - 10 new girls soon for meeting girls in town scenarios. I want to handle them same as SimBr 1x, you meet them, talk to them and interact until disposition is high enough to ask them to work for you. Mass producing packs is far to soon at this point (Stats could be changed and castes/locations added) but I will need a small amount for development purposes.

2) Pictures for items and maybe 6 new items for combat. I found some nice pics for brothel upgrades but couldn't find anything for advertisement and didn't try to find anything for items. It would be nice if each of 6 pieces of apparel and 6 items had an Anime/Game type picture coming with them.

3) Someone could design or borrow from another game 15 - 20 traits. I would prefer quality over quantity, traits can have any effect on the game like raising max for stats, effecting Jobs, Costumers and interactions. The more interesting they are the better but I guess that requires a degree of artistic creativity as well :(

In any case, this is a lot of work as it is already...

DarkTl:
Alright, I've managed to extract images from my favorite Kamidori Alchemy Meister's resources. There're all sorts of pictures: weapons, skills, furniture, ingredients, enemy and ally units, etc. Almost 4000 pictures totally.

Sorry about bones picture. I wish we have spoiler tag here.

I'll upload them somewhere if you want to use them.

However, most of them have alpha channels. For instance, scythe actually looks like
If you unable to work with alpha channels (or your game doesn't support it), I can remove them (but it'll take some time to modify so many pics).

Xela:
First release will only have 6 dresses, 6 items and maybe 2 each of weapons/armor and 2 potions so we don't actually need so many pics.

Enemies could be very useful, hopefully not all of those are so dark and ugly... allies will be drawn from girl's list.

Alpha masks are supported but I've never used those before, might be fun figuring it out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version