PyTFall > PyTFall: General information

<-- Archived --> == PyTFall Alpha release ==>

<< < (2/40) > >>

Mad_Hatter:
Discovered 2 minor bugs I think.
1.) In the Reports it says "Girl x learned something" and +1 Anal for example. But when I look at her profstats it never increases.
2.) I bought a booty lube, transfered it to a girl and tried to equip it. I got the message "wrong item slot" and the item disappeared. Maybe you are not supposed to equip consumables, but I think the item vanishing is not intended to happen.

I'm struggling a bit to make money, but I guess thats also why I like playing this game. It's not easy - or maybe I just didn't manage to figure out some importat game mechanics. Anyways, it's a fun game indeed, good work. :)

DarkTl:

--- Quote from: Mad_Hatter on April 01, 2014, 04:30:56 AM ---I bought a booty lube, transfered it to a girl and tried to equip it. I got the message "wrong item slot" and the item disappeared.

--- End quote ---
This again, huh. It may have something to do with the anal stat, not item, otherwise there would be reports about many other items as well. Booty lube is not unique in any possible way.

Or maybe it has something to do with cblock field? I don't remember if we have any tooltips about it. Its cblock = 7, thus only 1 item per week could be used.

--- Quote from: Mad_Hatter on April 01, 2014, 04:30:56 AM ---It's not easy - or maybe I just didn't manage to figure out some importat game mechanics.

--- End quote ---
People already developed some strategies to make life a bit easier in the beginning. But you right, the game supposed to be difficult, unless you play at easy mode (after we introduce difficulty levels).

lamoli:

--- Quote from: Mad_Hatter on April 01, 2014, 04:30:56 AM ---
1.) In the Reports it says "Girl x learned something" and +1 Anal for example. But when I look at her profstats it never increases.

--- End quote ---

I had that for the stat constitution.. untill i found out its because of a trait the girl had..
( char had 30/35 const a -10 from nerd +5 from fearless ) so coulnd get 35 const until i got a lvlup and gained enough const in training
its not a bug but interface might miss a tooltip on stat explaining why the skill dont go up or was in minus like in this case ( perma -5 const ) or full description affecting that skill

After checking traits i found out lots who drops prof stats too you might had 1 on your character

Xela:

--- Quote from: lamoli on April 02, 2014, 08:03:15 AM ---I had that for the stat constitution.. untill i found out its because of a trait the girl had..
( char had 30/35 const a -10 from nerd +5 from fearless ) so coulnd get 35 const until i got a lvlup and gained enough const in training
its not a bug but interface might miss a tooltip on stat explaining why the skill dont go up or was in minus like in this case ( perma -5 const ) or full description affecting that skill

After checking traits i found out lots who drops prof stats too you might had 1 on your character

--- End quote ---

Max should be modified by traits, stats should be modded 10% of total specified in the traits file per 5 levels. It's possible that old stats system was bugged... it's difficult to tell with so many complex systems working together. New stats system might straighten all of that out.

wahn128:
Hm, the income seems awfully low as compared to expenses - I just can't figure out how to earn even enough money to pay taxes... after advertizing and training 2 slaves, they still make barely enough to pay for their own upkeep - after 55 days it's 8554 income to 7760 upkeep. The only way my hero isn't bankrupt yet is by doing arena fights... and those do get kinda repetitive if you have to do them as a daily chore not to starve.

Any advice you might give?

Also, what is the grey bar at the righthand side of the combat screen mean? It goes down, then instantly back up, so it's not the hp of the monster (or is it?)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version