PyTFall > PyTFall: General information

CherryWood's packs for Pytfall

<< < (2/4) > >>

Jaeke:
Unique means there is only one of them, you wont find randomly generated girls with those pictures/names.
Where to find them, it tells you in the XML file. Most seem to be free girls.
 occupation="ServiceGirl"
 location="city"
 status="free"

or maybe

occupation="Prostitute"
 location="slavemarket"
 status="slave"

I think i have old XML files... one girl was occupation="healer"

CherryWood:

--- Quote from: DDark on April 23, 2014, 03:56:59 AM ---Another question: wehen you say "unique girls", does that means it is those who could be met in game locations?

--- End quote ---
There are also "random girls" where one picture set is used to create multiple girls with random names and stats (partially predefined)  to fill the game word and arena. (and these files are in Rchars folder) I'm not a fan of these, so I do not plan to create any.

"unique girl" simply means that there is just one girl like that - her stats/traits are preset for her and only she uses pictures from her folder.

This is not tied to game location. Where the girl will appear depends on what is set in her "location" entry in data.xml.

There are basically only three options used right now, but we will probably expand it in the future (like arena or dungeon)
- Slave girls usually have "slavemarket" so they can be purchased there
- Free girls have "city" and that means they appear in all girlsmeets
- if there is "girlsmeets_quest" (start from girlsmeets) or "unique" (not present in game at start), it means that this girls uses a custom script

DDark:

--- Quote from: CherryWood on April 23, 2014, 04:22:17 AM ---"unique girl" simply means that there is just one girl like that - her stats/traits are preset for her and only she uses pictures from her folder.

This is not tied to game location. Where the girl will appear depends on what is set in her "location" entry in data.xml.

--- End quote ---

Got it. Thanks for answers :)

Mord:
I did a little snooping after downloading the game, love your character pack by the way, but shouldn't there be a character file for Rukia in the Crazy Bleach File? Everyone but Rukia is represented, I thought I might as well ask someone capable of possibly creating a fix to this 'major' dilemma before the Rukia fanboys and girls start rioting...or doing chappy drawing everywhere.

CherryWood:

--- Quote from: Mord on April 28, 2014, 02:30:23 AM ---I did a little snooping after downloading the game, love your character pack by the way, but shouldn't there be a character file for Rukia in the Crazy Bleach File? Everyone but Rukia is represented, I thought I might as well ask someone capable of possibly creating a fix to this 'major' dilemma before the Rukia fanboys and girls start rioting...or doing chappy drawing everywhere.

--- End quote ---
She's just missing a file - "Crazy Bleach" is a WM pack, so you need to look for it on WM pack makers threads, not here. (in Pytfall packs)
 - this Rukia Kuchiki.girlsx in attachment is for example from Lurker's packs thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version