PyTFall > PyTFall: General information

Would someone be kind enough to outline a few basics/gameplay tips?

(1/4) > >>

DoctorDerp:
I must be doing something wrong as I am slowly going backwards.

Bought the cheapest brothel
Got a prostitute girl
Set her to work with auto rest etc
She brings in approx 180/day (her upkeep is 120)
If you factor in the rest downtime she is either making me a very small amount of money each month or breaking even
Then the taxes hit and I got backwards a decent little chunk.

Have started messing around in the Arena vs Goblins, but once I'm injured my best bet is to wait for slow HP regen right? Since I can't really afford health potions (is there a more cost friendly regen method?)
If I'm not healthy enough for the Arena I will talk to a specific random-encounter girl, have not gotten anywhere with this yet.

Any tips would be appreciated :)

Jaeke:
I haven't played for a while so I don't know if much has changed but-
Buy those hp potions, buy a long sword, health charm(neck item).
You will make enough fighting goblins to cover the cost(as long as you are warrior class it should be easy enough). When you win the whole fight you might get items that are worth several thousand gold. General store buys everything, but try to sell as much as you can to the witch in the hut because they don't replenish their gold often enough.
Look for beauty/xxx/dance courses that cost ~50 gold to train your girl a bit so she will bring in more cash later on. If she is hot as fuck she can calm crazy customers down too(not sure if that relies on traits as well though).

Currently the game is a bit hard, but the arena will be your salvation.
Don't sell ultimate healing potions, they are super useful. +100 hp for survival fights for a day, if you time it with a level up(full hp upon level up), you can beat the amazons if you're lucky at around lvl 30'ish.

Also, I hear its possible to get such high disposition with free girls that you can not pay them and they don't really care, not sure though.

Marquis:
First, make sure you install the one released patch, which makes a critical fix to taxes and raises the pay for working in the arena. With this patch the game doesn't become unplayable after taxes kick in.
That said, the game is hard and grindy right now. They are going to put in difficulty levels to support different play styles. I hope they keep the current 'hard' level, but also add in an 'easy' mode where money is a bit easier to come by. For now, the alpha is only 'hard' unless you feel comfortable editing RenPy files with an editor like Editra.

Xipomus:
Hey guys,

Some tips from the several play styles I tried.
- First I talk to a girl and try to win her over (romance)  before buying anything. No taxes are levied if you don't own anything
- Monday is tax day.. so at the end of monday taxes are calculated.
- I usually purchase the 2nd expensive brothel because i can add several girls
- Don't forget to add the hero to the brothel so he can help defend and doesn't lose health from staying on the street.
- If you buy a whore watch the upkeep, sometimes you pay a lot of upkeep but don't have a really trained girl yet... so she gets only more expensive.
- The AP value on top of the screens is how many times you can talk / do something in a day... girls have this two... the lower values only have 2 times.. so they can see 2 customers.
- If you depend on your hero as defence, be sure to leave the hero some AP, else he's to tired to respond.
- Also the hero only heals if AP is left.. so no AP left.. means no healing.
- Start in the arena.. do 1 or 2 fights against the goblins, depending on your health and try to earn enough to get a decent sword/knife. Heal up (rest of points) and do it again the next day. Keep in mind you need 3 AP to fight.

- If you have some cash, it pays to have a girl trained... the more trained to more cash you recieve. Also when she levels enough she gets more AP so more customers a turn.

Hopefully the above story is helpfull a bit. If you have questions just reply.

DDark:

I've 6th lvl main character.
Combat stats: ATK 75/75, DEF 65/65, MAG 60/60, AGI 65/65, LUCK 44/50 (all of these indicated in red color, exept for LUCK, it's green), summary cost of equipment about 20000 gold
Arena, Survival mode vs Goblins: Gob Archers die in 1-shoot with taks over 600 dmg, regular Gob die in 2 hits taks about 130+ dmg/per hit, and so on diminishing my dmg output depending on Gob type, lastly, Gob Warrior takes only 50-65 dmg/per hit

Arena, Dogfight mod vs 1-4 enemies from top of the screen: i deal only about 20 dmg/per hit

Am I doing smth wrong or is arena being bugged?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version