PyTFall > PyTFall: General information

<-- Archived -->

(1/3) > >>

DarkTl:
The project needs help with tagging girls packs,

ie renaming pictures according to their contents. We have huge, beautiful packs ready for tagging, and we have special tagging software. All you need is free time and a pc with windows, no coding skills or special knowledge is required.

If you want to help, pm me or just write a post here.

Supebo:
Well i just registered because u need help..

I can help in my freetime its not that much but i think even 1 or 2 hours could help if it is that much left..
For sure i have to ask, which tags do u have?

livingforever:
I hope you know that I did this for a reason.

Included your request.
/thread

Janmaba:
Im new but i have tons of free time right now to help. I've been making my own packs for fun, but if you guys need help ill be glad to do some of the easy stuff.

DarkTl:
Ok guys, let's try it. Here are some relatively small packs for you. Pick any and write about it here, so that someone else won't pick it too.
Anko
Karin
Konan
Kurenai
Mei
Naruko
Samui
Shizune
Temari
Tsunade
Password is pytfall.

To download the tagger, use these links:
Win32bit, Win64bit.

You don't have to create backgroundless sprites or something, I will handle that. You just need to tag pictures in these archives and then upload them somewhere.

To begin tagging, in the tagger use open button to specify the folder where images are. Then push Purge button to automatically rename all pictures to pure numbers, removing remains of our old system. After that you select pictures in the file list, set tags and then hit save button before selecting next picture.

Here is a guide that I wrote for tagging, if you don't understand tags meaning. Feel free to ask questions if you have any.

@living, you can help with tagging too. It's not that hard, really.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version