PyTFall > PyTFall: General information

<-- Archived --> == PyTFall Beta (TESTING) release ==>

(1/21) > >>

DarkTl:

The beta testing release is here! It contains a few packs, and you always can download or make more.

Download it here

(you only need one archive, the password is pytfall)

Please report any bugs and other issues!  :)

Modded by Xela due to a sh*tty pic on white background  ::)

Xela:
Now that we can't reliably crash the game ourselves, it is the turn of beta-testers to give that a shot. I think it'll take about a week or two to clear all newfound bugs and add features that are missing, then we may have something we can call a PyTFall-Beta release :)

The discussion also takes place on our Discord Channel!

f you wish to help us with testing the Beta, knock yourselves out!

Besides the usual bugs, crashes, and typos, we'd love to know your opinions about what's missing most, what part of gameplay you may find annoying and how interface/gameplay/content can be improved in any way or from.

Have Fun Crashing in:

--- Code: ---pytfall
--- End code ---

grishnak:
How do you reduce the threat of a building?

DarkTl:
By building warrior quarters and then hiring guards.

grishnak:
I started with the haunted shack...and with 3 AP and cost of personnel i could not even dream about expanding (daily income was around 60-100 minus the taxes). The fights were also way too difficult in the arena at start (compared to what i remember from the alpha where i was able to buy some weapons and armor and earn more money in the arena than from odd jobs and had a constant progress this way). I guess it is a mandatory grind at the start, but the 100% threat left me without any income from workers. So it was kind of a dead end...though i was lucky to find a cheap slave with low upkeep to clean and work a bit. But imaging a higher value worker with more upkeep (or some demanding pay!) it sounds a bit harsh to start.
Maybe it would be good to let the main character improve some stats on its own, like providing some basic security...so income can not come to a total halt from the building?
Another question: Is the webp format now mandatory for girl packs in pytfall? Or do jpg packs still work?

Oh, and thanks a lot for the release! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version