Author Topic: <-- Archived --> -PyTFall- Communication and Repository Information  (Read 39409 times)

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
Re: -PyTFall- Communication and Repository Information
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2014, 02:46:14 PM »
It seems that the links in DarkTl's links.txt are dead. Naruto, Soul Eater, One Piece, Xenosaga, Persona, and Both SAO's returned "The file you are trying to download is no longer available" messages. I'm assuming the rest are also dead, but these are the ones I personally checked before giving up.

I'll try to find a girlspack somewhere else so I can actually (hopefully) check out the latest build

*Edit- Seems the links in DarkTl's own thread may be working, just not the ones included in his Dropbox file which the OP links to

Stuff in this thread is really old, look in Dark's/CW's Pack thread, lab also has Kushina in the mod section. Also all packs from WM Crazy should work in PyTFall (there are hundreds of them) but with some limits.
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2014, 01:53:30 PM »
Awesome news, I cannot push anymore. No idea why, everything were ok yesterday. I updated Tortoise and reloaded the repository, it didn't help, so I guess it has something to do with souceforge.

sending unbundle command
remote: abort: could not lock repository /hg/p/sb-pytfall/code: Permission denied
abort: unexpected response: empty string
error code 255

Tried https access, it returned
sending unbundle command
sending 49239 bytes
Error HTTP: 500 (Internal Server Error)
I guess it have something to do with their servers after all. Does anyone have the same problems?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 02:23:38 PM by DarkTl »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2014, 02:27:15 PM »
Looks like it :( Thewlis pushed last but it doesn't look like it's anything any of us did.

Can you report this to their technicians? I googled the issue and there was a ticket with this error that someone had opened in 2013.

The error as I understand it means that we don't have access to some of the files in the repository anymore.

Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2014, 02:39:08 PM »
It seems to be a common problem, at least recently. There are tons of various new tickets with "Permission denied" error.
Well, at worst we'll have to change repository.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2014, 02:41:55 PM »
It seems to be a common problem, at least recently. There are tons of various new tickets with "Permission denied" error.
Well, at worst we'll have to change repository.

I updated HG to version 3.1 and it was instantly fixed, managed to push without any issues. Did they fix the servers simultaneously with my reinstall or did the new version fixed it?
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2014, 06:24:19 AM »
I updated it to 3.1 too yesterday, didn't help. I can push again now, so they fixed it, I guess.

Offline TheNinjaBatman

« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2014, 05:15:38 PM »
Ok just to get myself into the flow of things i edited and grammar checked the frog princess (or prince) quest.  I think it uploaded with tortoise, but i have no idea if it did or not so if not i will see if i can get it working tomorrow.  See ya next year.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2014, 05:55:25 PM »
Ok just to get myself into the flow of things i edited and grammar checked the frog princess (or prince) quest.  I think it uploaded with tortoise, but i have no idea if it did or not so if not i will see if i can get it working tomorrow.  See ya next year.

Happy New Year :)

I've PMed you about this, you cannot push anything until you create an account with SF and PM your username to one of the projects admins.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2014, 06:21:58 PM »
I thought that I'll post what dev environment in JEdit (comes with Ren'Py as auto-update) looks like. It has very decent syntax highlighting for Ren'Py script, SL and Python. It should also help reading code faster/better.

Ren'Py Script:

Screen Language:

Python:

If there is something that you're used to that has supports Python, this prolly isn't a good idea, otherwise this is an excellent possibility.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Ousawa

« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2015, 03:04:06 PM »
Can anyone add a link with characters for the game because the old one isn't working.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2015, 06:50:19 AM »
We're in the middle of massive retagging effort so the only packs available right now are those in the Alpha version. You can rename the files to work with the alpha system with using JSON --> FN function in the "tagger" mockup within the game.
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2015, 09:29:57 AM »
Yeah, you might want to check the game after a month or so, most packs should be ready by then.

Offline super3

« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2015, 04:30:38 AM »
Hi,

Can someone please tell me where can I download this game?

Regards,

super3

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
Like what we're doing?