Author Topic: <-- Archived --> *Image tagging concept  (Read 172903 times)

Offline Thewlis

• Its hentai, quiaff?
Re: Image tagging concept
« Reply #330 on: September 10, 2014, 05:28:09 PM »
If so, please answer these questions:
  • Are both dildos (vaginal and anal) held by the same girl?
  • Which of the two is the character using the dildo on?
  • What position are they in? Line? Circle? 69 with one bystander?[/l]
I fail to see why any of those questions are relevant. The entire point of having images is so that you don't need to know those things. You let the image tell the specifics, then include dialogue / general observations in the text.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 05:30:07 PM by Thewlis »

Offline livingforever

« Reply #331 on: September 10, 2014, 05:29:37 PM »
I fail to see why any of those questions are relevant. The entire point of having images is so that you don't need to know those things. You let the image tell the specifics, then include dialogue / general observations in the text.

You know what is really funny? This was exactely my point not too long ago. But it was refused a few pages back when I introduced another conceptional approach. So I don't think the others will find it valid now.
Have fun!

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #332 on: September 10, 2014, 05:42:38 PM »
So you didn't mean to say anything that I don't already know and left out your opinion on the matter.

So we need precision everywhere, so much that a tagging system such as yours is required, but not for groups and BDSM? I've covered that argument in my post.
Have fun!

I've (mistakenly?) got an impression that you thought a system speed was in question.

I personally think that detailed description of group pictures is too difficult to implement

QFT. *(imo) It's not reasonable (time-consumption vs gameplay value).

**Can we refocus on the tagger as a piece of software (layout, features) instead of a tagging concept in itself as that seem to cause nothing but friction?
Like what we're doing?

Offline livingforever

« Reply #333 on: September 10, 2014, 05:46:22 PM »
**Can we refocus on the tagger as a piece of software (layout, features) instead of a tagging concept in itself as that seem to cause nothing but friction?
Don't worry, I'm taking care of that.

QFT. *(imo) It's not reasonable (time-consumption vs gameplay value).
Well, I presented you an easy way to get it done that includes performance increases (no, that is not the point), more detailed and more diverse descriptions for all sex activities, more intuitive tagging and statistical equalness of all images.
And you still think it's not worth it?
Have fun!

Offline CherryWood

« Reply #334 on: September 10, 2014, 05:50:49 PM »
And why should group pictures have more general descriptions than everything else?
Because I don't thing that detail will be important in the game and because they tend to be much more varied then some other categories? probably... Group pics are a bit diffucult compared to everything else.

Basically a guess based on
- the "rarity" of such pics on boorus (some types are more popular then others among all characters)
- the "potential" of such category for the game (something like how many uses can I imagine for it)

It's hard to tell because there is always risk that something unexpected will be added to the game later. That's why we we waited with this for the slave training concept to lessen it...But we need to stop with the detail somewhere in any case, and my personal option is that what we have for group  is fine or that we could even go with a bit less detail. That's all.

If we could implement some pointers for pack creators into the tagger, then I think it could be fine to have different deepths of detail for various categories corespondingly to they usefullnes in game, withou confusing the people that much.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 05:57:52 PM by CherryWood »

Offline livingforever

« Reply #335 on: September 10, 2014, 05:58:07 PM »
Because I don't thing that detail will be important in the game and because they tend to be much more varied then some other categories? probably...

Basically a guess based on
- the "rarity" of such pics on boorus (some types are more popular then others among all characters)
- the "potential" of such category for the game (something like how many uses can I imagine for it)

It's hard to tell because there is always risk that something unexpected will be added to the game later. That's why we we waited with this for the slave training concept to lessen it...But we need to stop with the detail somewhere in any case, and my personal option is that what we have for group  is fine or that we could even go with a bit less detail. That's all.
Thank you. I don't fully agree, but that is the first reasonable post that doesn't just say something like "Nah we don't need it".

I think group pictures aren't even that rare. The problem is that - while searching - many aren't marked as such.
The potential for the game should be about the same as lesbian pictures (statistically speaking). It's another customer type, not more, not less.

And yes, your tagging system is based on minimizing the risk of having to retag things later on, but the current possibilities for group tags might require exactely that. The approach that I descriped is definitely more future-proof.
Have fun!

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #336 on: September 10, 2014, 06:23:47 PM »
Well, I presented you an easy way to get it done that includes performance increases (no, that is not the point), more detailed and more diverse descriptions for all sex activities, more intuitive tagging and statistical equalness of all images.
And you still think it's not worth it?

I can't see (foresee) that I guess. Do note that we currently already getting a pool of images that fit the tags and pick randomly from that pool as it is.

Your proposals, best that I could understand them, do require somewhat significant amount of recoding of the current content and I do not mean just adjustment of tags in current lookup routines. It's something I'd prefer to avoid, especially if it can be avoided without a hit on development time.

*Going to get some zzzzs. Have fun for the rest of the night (or any tod of your timezones) :)
Like what we're doing?

Offline livingforever

« Reply #337 on: September 10, 2014, 06:28:32 PM »
Your proposals, best that I could understand them, do require somewhat significant amount of recoding of the current content and I do not mean just adjustment of tags in current lookup routines. It's something I'd prefer to avoid, especially if it can be avoided without a hit on development time.

Well, I will never be able to change that, no matter how many reasons I can come up with. If you are not willing to make improvements, no improvements will be made.

While that is making me somewhat sad, it's your choice.
Have fun!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 07:13:40 PM by livingforever »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #338 on: September 11, 2014, 02:17:31 AM »
Well, I will never be able to change that, no matter how many reasons I can come up with. If you are not willing to make improvements, no improvements will be made.

While that is making me somewhat sad, it's your choice.
Have fun!

We'll make improvements/changes when we see in practice what new issues and challenges are as we start retagging for group/bdsm and "!maybe!" adding futa/gay to the game.

What we do right now is not practical as more often than not, when proposals are made, they are not well understood without practical examples.
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #339 on: September 11, 2014, 03:28:01 AM »
Definitely not impossible. My proposition allows exactely that and it includes both tagging and parsing.
I don't understand how. It's not the best example of difficult group picture, but still please explain how are we supposed to describe it in details:

Offline livingforever

« Reply #340 on: September 11, 2014, 11:59:50 AM »
We'll make improvements/changes when we see in practice what new issues and challenges are as we start retagging for group/bdsm and "!maybe!" adding futa/gay to the game.
I want to be honest here: That is a major problem with your development that will always slow you down and I mentioned that in one of my first posts here (remember, I told you that you should plan things through before implementing half assed solutions).

Anyway, there is no need to discuss this here. As an experienced programmer (including games) I know that it's true, if you don't think so then it's none of my business.

What we do right now is not practical as more often than not, when proposals are made, they are not well understood without practical examples.
I don't understand how. It's not the best example of difficult group picture, but still please explain how are we supposed to describe it in details:
Well, if that is your only problem...

One thing before I get to the example: I did not include any example pictures in my posts - and that was intentional. I wanted you to consider the tag example I gave you so you have to imagine the situation without looking at the picture and saying "well it's obvious".

Let's get something clear first: The example, if seen from the point of view of the black haired girl in the center, isn't just "not the best", it's the worst case scenario. Essentially, it's just a sex image with bystanders. DarkTI and CherryWood already mentioned it and I agree, I do not intend to change the idea of one focused character.

Therefore, to make it more interesting, let's assume that the main character is the guy in the picture. This could be the case either if he's the prostitute or if we add a tag to the image that defines the customer as focus (although I don't think that's necessary).

Let's start by tagging it with the current system:
group, more girls, sex, hug, others (that are irrelevant for the scene itself)
Before you complain, I do realize that the tags currently are designed for straight and lesbian sex with a female main character, but even if you add new tags (e.g. suck tits) you will have a hard time understanding what's going on in the scene.

So what do we know about the scene? There are multiple girls, any of them has sex with the focused character, any of them is hugging the main character.
That's not much. Looking for a description, you could say that it's group sex and nothing else (except for details like mood, background, etc.).

But what would the tags look like in my approach? Let's see:
[female, sex, active, vagina], [female, lick, active, tits], [female, cuddle, passive, tits], more girls, others
Again, before the complaints arise, yes, that is a lot more information. But unlike before, the tags are grouped, so the tagging effort increase is minimal, if present.

Now what do we know? There are three girls interacting with the main character, one is having sex, one is being licked, one is cuddling with him and some other girls are around without doing anything.
I think it's obvious that this is a lot more to work with. Now comes the part that (I guess) Xela cares about the most: Constructing the description.

• Frame: Three active, more inactive characters
    -> [Others], [Character] is [Customer 1] and [Customer 2] while [Customer 3].
  • Replacement:
    -> In the midst of a pile of girls, Harry is [Action & Voice 1] the [Gender 1]'s  [Body part] and [...] while [...].
    -> In the midst of a pile of girls, Harry is fucking a girl's pussy and sucking on another female's tits while being cuddled up to a third women's tits.
Naturally, all these elements can be randomized (different phrasing and words), so this is a very short example.

Time for a comparison:
Harry has sex with a bunch of girls. He's being hugged and sucks a tit in the process.

In the midst of a pile of girls, Harry is fucking a girl's pussy and sucking on another female's tits while being cuddled up to a third women's tits.

So there's your much more detailed description. Since it can have several random elements, it's also a lot more diverse.
The tagging would be based on customers, so it does take a few more clicks to finish an image, but it's also a lot more intuitive.
Of course, the other advantages mentioned before still apply. And no Xela, the current system is not statistically equal. Two images with the same tags are equal, nothing more.

That being said, I have kind of given up on trying to convince you of new concepts, mostly because you are very hesitant to implement changes that aren't absolutely necessary - so you don't really need to explain your position, a simple "no" will do here. I'm a perfectionist, you're not, end of story.

Have fun!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 01:16:48 PM by livingforever »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #341 on: September 11, 2014, 02:14:43 PM »
That being said, I have kind of given up on trying to convince you of new concepts, mostly because you are very hesitant to implement changes that aren't absolutely necessary - so you don't really need to explain your position, a simple "no" will do here. I'm a perfectionist, you're not, end of story.

Kewl!

*Should be noted that we moved to filenames in the end (wasn't necessary but preferred) :)
Like what we're doing?

Offline CherryWood

« Reply #342 on: November 13, 2014, 07:27:59 AM »
I made for myself a list of how tags are currently used, but maybe you may want to take a look too:

Code: [Select]
for revision: 592
(note: tags are checked from last one in Default)

School

Beauty: beauty
Combat: battle
Dance: dancer
Etiquette: etiquette
Service: maid cleaning cooking bunny waitress (Any) - main_sex_tags strip
Sex: sex anal les blowjob

Jobs general

too much dirt: profile angry
low hp to work: profile sad
too tired to work: profile sad
dead: profile
customer refuse girl: profile sad
girl refuse customer: profile angry
bad occupation: profile angry

Strip Job

no client: profile sad
chat (low AP): profile happy
learn (low AP): succes: profile happy
learn (low AP): fail: profile sad
rest (low AP): rest
strip: strip

Whore Job

(no description)
sex - bdsm mast group
sex ontop - bdsm mast group
sex doggy - bdsm mast group
sex missionary - bdsm mast group
sex onside - bdsm mast group
sex standing - bdsm mast group
sex spooning - bdsm mast group
anal - bdsm mast group
anal ontop - bdsm mast group
anal doggy - bdsm mast group
anal missionary - bdsm mast group
anal onside - bdsm mast group
anal standing - bdsm mast group
anal spooning - bdsm mast group
blowjob - deepthroat handjob footjob titsjob bukkake bdsm mast group
blowjob deepthroat - bdsm mast group
blowjob handjob - bdsm mast group
blowjob footjob - bdsm mast group
blowjob titsjob - bdsm mast group
blowjob bukkake - bdsm mast group
les - bdsm mast group
les dildo joined - bdsm mast group
les lick pussy - bdsm mast group
les do lick pussy - bdsm mast group
les lick anus - bdsm mast group
les do lick anus - bdsm mast group
les finger pussy - bdsm mast group
les caress tits - bdsm mast group
les hug - bdsm mast group
les strapon - bdsm mast group
les do strapon - bdsm mast group
lea anal strapon - bdsm mast group
les do anal strapon - bdsm mast group
les anal beads - bdsm mast group
les do anal beads - bdsm mast group
les dildo pussy - bdsm mast group
les do dildo pussy - bdsm mast group
les dildo anal - bdsm mast group
les do dildo anal - bdsm mast group

event, good security: profile
event, beaten, 1: hurt
event, beaten, 2: profile sad
event, win: profile happy

Rest Job

garden 2 (70%): rest generic outdoor forest meadow park
garden 1 (70%): rest generic outdoor forest meadow
no garden : rest
if no rest tag: profile happy
magic trait, 2 girls: profile happy
magic trait + garden - harvest: rest generic outdoor forest meadow
magic trait + rep - city walk: profile urban
magic trait, read -reading
athletic, no slave - beach: beach bikini topless - main_sex_tags
athletic, slave - exercise: exercising sport (Any)
smart genius, 2 girls: profile happy
smart genius, else - translating: reading studying (Any)
nerd + garden - strange device: rest generic outdoor forest meadow (first)
nerd, else - reading: readind studying (Any)
beauty traits big boobs, no slave - sunbathing:
beauty traits big boobs, slave - heavenly body: profile exposed beauty
nymphomaniac - self fun: mast
exibitionnist: strip exposed topless nude undress - main_sex_tags
profi maid: cleaning

Service Job

cleaning forbidden: profile
bartending: waitress maid (Any) - main_sex_tags
club waitress: bunny waitress - main_sex_tags
cleaning: maid cleaning (Any) - main_sex_tags

Guard Job

guard: battle
responded to brawl: fighting
relaxing if not brawl: rest

Fighters Guild

rest + onsen: onsen rest (Any) - main_sex_tags
rest, else: rest
training, 2 girls: battle
training: battle
exploring report: battle_sprite
cleaning: maid cleaning (Any) -main_sex_tags
bartending: waitress maid (Any) -main_sex_tag

Afterjob report

wage, +: profile happy
wage, =: profile
wage, -: profile angry
low joy: profile sad
left employment: profile sad
suicide: profile sad

Interaction

exibitionins GM: nude simple_bg (First) - main_sex_tags
sex GM: sex partner hidden (First) - scared
about job, happy: profile happy
about job, neutral: profile indifferent
about job, sad: profile sad
sex all, refuse: profile angry - nude bikini swimsuit exposed beach
sex all, refuse, slave: profile defiant - nude bikini swimsuit exposed beach
sex: sex partner hidden - beach generic outdoor
blowjob: blowjob partner hidded - beach generic outdoor
anal: anal partner hidden - beach generic outdoor
les: les - beach generic outdoor

Slave market

select: nude - main_sex_tags
store: quest - main_sex_tags

GM Locations

mage tower: generic outdoor magician miko (Any) - for_gm_selection + all_indoor_tags + water_selection
tavern: profile (Any) - for_gm_selection + all_indoor_tags + water_selection + ["arena", "bathroom", "bedroom", "classroom", "kitchen", "living room", "library", "shop", "stage", "beach", "forest","meadow", "onsen", "park", "pool", "ruin", "urban", "wilderness"]
city beach + left: bikini beach swimsuit (Any) - for_gm_selection + all_indoor_tags + ["pool", "onsen", "winter"]
city beach right: bikini beach swimsuit summer (Any) - for_gm_selection + all_indoor_tags + ["pool", "onsen", "winter"]
beach cafe: bikini swimsuit summer casual (Any) - for_gm_selection + all_indoor_tags + ["ruin", "wilderness", "meadow", "forest", "winter"]
beach cafe main: bikini casual swimsuit summer (Any) - for_gm_selection + ["arena", "bathroom", "bedroom", "classroom", "kitchen", "library", "shop", "stage", "ruin", "wilderness", "meadow", "forest", "winter"]
arena outside: weapon arena armor battle (Any) - main_sex_tags + water_selection + ["strip", "nude", "cooking", "waitress", "musician", "singer", "studying", "hurt", "bar", "bathroom", "bedroom", "classroom", "kitchen", "living room", "library", "shop", "park", "fighting" , "magic"]
forest entrance: profile forest (Any) - for_gm_selection + all_indoor_tags + water_selection + ["urban", "yard"]
main street: profile - for_gm_selection + water_selection + ["forest", "meadow", "ruin", "wilderness", "arena", "bathroom", "bedroom", "classroom", "kitchen", "stage"]
city park: generic outdoor park forest meadow (Any) - for_gm_selection + all_indoor_tags + water_selection + ["urban"]
park gates: profile - for_gm_selection + all_indoor_tags + water_selection + ["urban", "forest"]

Other

girllist: profile - nude bikini swimsuit beach angry scared ecstatic
arena: fighting
portrait: portrait
battle sprite: battle_sprite

Slave Training
? (don't understand the code yet)
trainer: profile

main_sex_tags = ["sex", "anal", "les", "blowjob", "bdsm", "group", "mast"]
for_gm_selection = ["sex", "anal", "les", "blowjob", "bdsm", "group", "mast", "strip", "nude", "ripped", "battle", "cosplay", "cooking", "waitress", "musician", "singer", "studying", "hurt", "pajamas", "lingerie", "scared", "angry"]
water_selection = ["beach", "onsen", "pool", "swimsuit", "bikini"]

Unused tags:

musician
singer
ent
cumcovered
dildo
kissed
device
active
scissors
lashed
restrained
spanking
torture
one guy
two guys
more guys
one girl
two girls
more girls
cosplay
date
eating
gambling
healing
magic
meditating
no bg
autumn
winter
night
drunk
transformed
ripped
cat
dog
cow
dominatrix
fashionable
formal
lolita
nurse
pajamas
plugsuit
schoolgirl
sportswear
summer
confident
provocative
tired
uncertain
*another bunch of tags are used only for excluding and therefore may be not needed with better organisation
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 07:41:59 AM by CherryWood »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #343 on: November 15, 2014, 06:31:11 AM »
I made for myself a list of how tags are currently used, but maybe you may want to take a look too:

Code: [Select]
for revision: 592
(note: tags are checked from last one in Default)

School

Beauty: beauty
Combat: battle
Dance: dancer
Etiquette: etiquette
Service: maid cleaning cooking bunny waitress (Any) - main_sex_tags strip
Sex: sex anal les blowjob

Jobs general

too much dirt: profile angry
low hp to work: profile sad
too tired to work: profile sad
dead: profile
customer refuse girl: profile sad
girl refuse customer: profile angry
bad occupation: profile angry

Strip Job

no client: profile sad
chat (low AP): profile happy
learn (low AP): succes: profile happy
learn (low AP): fail: profile sad
rest (low AP): rest
strip: strip

Whore Job

(no description)
sex - bdsm mast group
sex ontop - bdsm mast group
sex doggy - bdsm mast group
sex missionary - bdsm mast group
sex onside - bdsm mast group
sex standing - bdsm mast group
sex spooning - bdsm mast group
anal - bdsm mast group
anal ontop - bdsm mast group
anal doggy - bdsm mast group
anal missionary - bdsm mast group
anal onside - bdsm mast group
anal standing - bdsm mast group
anal spooning - bdsm mast group
blowjob - deepthroat handjob footjob titsjob bukkake bdsm mast group
blowjob deepthroat - bdsm mast group
blowjob handjob - bdsm mast group
blowjob footjob - bdsm mast group
blowjob titsjob - bdsm mast group
blowjob bukkake - bdsm mast group
les - bdsm mast group
les dildo joined - bdsm mast group
les lick pussy - bdsm mast group
les do lick pussy - bdsm mast group
les lick anus - bdsm mast group
les do lick anus - bdsm mast group
les finger pussy - bdsm mast group
les caress tits - bdsm mast group
les hug - bdsm mast group
les strapon - bdsm mast group
les do strapon - bdsm mast group
lea anal strapon - bdsm mast group
les do anal strapon - bdsm mast group
les anal beads - bdsm mast group
les do anal beads - bdsm mast group
les dildo pussy - bdsm mast group
les do dildo pussy - bdsm mast group
les dildo anal - bdsm mast group
les do dildo anal - bdsm mast group

event, good security: profile
event, beaten, 1: hurt
event, beaten, 2: profile sad
event, win: profile happy

Rest Job

garden 2 (70%): rest generic outdoor forest meadow park
garden 1 (70%): rest generic outdoor forest meadow
no garden : rest
if no rest tag: profile happy
magic trait, 2 girls: profile happy
magic trait + garden - harvest: rest generic outdoor forest meadow
magic trait + rep - city walk: profile urban
magic trait, read -reading
athletic, no slave - beach: beach bikini topless - main_sex_tags
athletic, slave - exercise: exercising sport (Any)
smart genius, 2 girls: profile happy
smart genius, else - translating: reading studying (Any)
nerd + garden - strange device: rest generic outdoor forest meadow (first)
nerd, else - reading: readind studying (Any)
beauty traits big boobs, no slave - sunbathing:
beauty traits big boobs, slave - heavenly body: profile exposed beauty
nymphomaniac - self fun: mast
exibitionnist: strip exposed topless nude undress - main_sex_tags
profi maid: cleaning

Service Job

cleaning forbidden: profile
bartending: waitress maid (Any) - main_sex_tags
club waitress: bunny waitress - main_sex_tags
cleaning: maid cleaning (Any) - main_sex_tags

Guard Job

guard: battle
responded to brawl: fighting
relaxing if not brawl: rest

Fighters Guild

rest + onsen: onsen rest (Any) - main_sex_tags
rest, else: rest
training, 2 girls: battle
training: battle
exploring report: battle_sprite
cleaning: maid cleaning (Any) -main_sex_tags
bartending: waitress maid (Any) -main_sex_tag

Afterjob report

wage, +: profile happy
wage, =: profile
wage, -: profile angry
low joy: profile sad
left employment: profile sad
suicide: profile sad

Interaction

exibitionins GM: nude simple_bg (First) - main_sex_tags
sex GM: sex partner hidden (First) - scared
about job, happy: profile happy
about job, neutral: profile indifferent
about job, sad: profile sad
sex all, refuse: profile angry - nude bikini swimsuit exposed beach
sex all, refuse, slave: profile defiant - nude bikini swimsuit exposed beach
sex: sex partner hidden - beach generic outdoor
blowjob: blowjob partner hidded - beach generic outdoor
anal: anal partner hidden - beach generic outdoor
les: les - beach generic outdoor

Slave market

select: nude - main_sex_tags
store: quest - main_sex_tags

GM Locations

mage tower: generic outdoor magician miko (Any) - for_gm_selection + all_indoor_tags + water_selection
tavern: profile (Any) - for_gm_selection + all_indoor_tags + water_selection + ["arena", "bathroom", "bedroom", "classroom", "kitchen", "living room", "library", "shop", "stage", "beach", "forest","meadow", "onsen", "park", "pool", "ruin", "urban", "wilderness"]
city beach + left: bikini beach swimsuit (Any) - for_gm_selection + all_indoor_tags + ["pool", "onsen", "winter"]
city beach right: bikini beach swimsuit summer (Any) - for_gm_selection + all_indoor_tags + ["pool", "onsen", "winter"]
beach cafe: bikini swimsuit summer casual (Any) - for_gm_selection + all_indoor_tags + ["ruin", "wilderness", "meadow", "forest", "winter"]
beach cafe main: bikini casual swimsuit summer (Any) - for_gm_selection + ["arena", "bathroom", "bedroom", "classroom", "kitchen", "library", "shop", "stage", "ruin", "wilderness", "meadow", "forest", "winter"]
arena outside: weapon arena armor battle (Any) - main_sex_tags + water_selection + ["strip", "nude", "cooking", "waitress", "musician", "singer", "studying", "hurt", "bar", "bathroom", "bedroom", "classroom", "kitchen", "living room", "library", "shop", "park", "fighting" , "magic"]
forest entrance: profile forest (Any) - for_gm_selection + all_indoor_tags + water_selection + ["urban", "yard"]
main street: profile - for_gm_selection + water_selection + ["forest", "meadow", "ruin", "wilderness", "arena", "bathroom", "bedroom", "classroom", "kitchen", "stage"]
city park: generic outdoor park forest meadow (Any) - for_gm_selection + all_indoor_tags + water_selection + ["urban"]
park gates: profile - for_gm_selection + all_indoor_tags + water_selection + ["urban", "forest"]

Other

girllist: profile - nude bikini swimsuit beach angry scared ecstatic
arena: fighting
portrait: portrait
battle sprite: battle_sprite

Slave Training
? (don't understand the code yet)
trainer: profile

main_sex_tags = ["sex", "anal", "les", "blowjob", "bdsm", "group", "mast"]
for_gm_selection = ["sex", "anal", "les", "blowjob", "bdsm", "group", "mast", "strip", "nude", "ripped", "battle", "cosplay", "cooking", "waitress", "musician", "singer", "studying", "hurt", "pajamas", "lingerie", "scared", "angry"]
water_selection = ["beach", "onsen", "pool", "swimsuit", "bikini"]

Unused tags:

musician
singer
ent
cumcovered
dildo
kissed
device
active
scissors
lashed
restrained
spanking
torture
one guy
two guys
more guys
one girl
two girls
more girls
cosplay
date
eating
gambling
healing
magic
meditating
no bg
autumn
winter
night
drunk
transformed
ripped
cat
dog
cow
dominatrix
fashionable
formal
lolita
nurse
pajamas
plugsuit
schoolgirl
sportswear
summer
confident
provocative
tired
uncertain
*another bunch of tags are used only for excluding and therefore may be not needed with better organisation

This is very useful, well done.
Like what we're doing?

Offline livingforever

« Reply #344 on: November 15, 2014, 08:22:42 AM »
Hi!
Thanks, good job.

I know I said that I don't want to take part in concept discussions anymore - so this is not part of the discussion, feel free to ignore it.
Anyway, I can't help but notice two things right away:
First, you told me several times how well thought out your current tags are and that you want to expand rather than reduce the tag set, yet there are 51 completely unused tags, not counting the ones only used for exclusion.
Second, you told me several times that the mood tags are used in several different places without profile, yet I found only a single occasion where that is actually the case. Assuming that CherryWood's list is complete, you outright lied to me.

Before you rant that the game is far from complete and that everything will be fine in the final version: Yes, whatever you say. But the tags might need a little more work than you want to admit.
Have fun!