devolution

Author Topic: <-- Archived --> *Image tagging concept  (Read 173377 times)

Offline DarkTl

Re: Image tagging concept
« Reply #90 on: October 07, 2013, 06:43:54 PM »
PS: Does any of you has a screen with res lower than 1280x800 by the way???
I have 1280x1024 at work. I guess it won't be quite the same.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #91 on: October 07, 2013, 06:48:23 PM »
I have 1280x1024 at work. I guess it won't be quite the same.

Will be about the same, you'll have some empty space at the bottom of the screen. Also, you can edit categories in json/xml files.
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2013, 06:57:39 PM »
"spanked" + "do spanking" are prolly an overkill, since we decided to use active and passive to indicate who's doing what in bdsm? Should we kill those in favor of just spanking?
Yup.

We could add "kisses" or "do kiss" for dates, I've seen a couple of pics like that?
Isn't it too much detail? And I do my best to avoid such pics for dates, at most of them you can clearly see that the man is not MC.

Why exactly do we care what kind of weapon girl has? Why not just use "weapon" or "armed", from games perspective, it would make MUCH more sense, same thing counts for Armor.
I agree with weapon part (we still do need magic tag, I think), as for armor, some characters wear it most of the time, like my last random soldier pack. Do we really need it?

We should remove "bathing attendant" to OW categories during the next review, as CW said: it doesn't have enough pics to be useful.
What to do with such pics then?  :)

Not death, just hurt (like they've just been to battle + some wounds). I could use those for Arena.
I understand. But such pics are very rare, even more rare than bath ones, at least for my current characters.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2013, 07:05:34 PM »
Yup.
Isn't it too much detail? And I do my best to avoid such pics for dates, at most of them you can clearly see that the man is not MC.
I agree with weapon part (we still do need magic tag, I think), as for armor, some characters wear it most of the time, like my last random soldier pack. Do we really need it?

Oki, so @ next review:

"spanking"
"weapon"

(Armor was requested by CW so he decides) + (Could also be used for Arena/Exploration), question is if we need all three categories or will "armor" be enough?

What to do with such pics then?  :)

Tag them, I am not removing the tag from the software, simply moving it :)

Edit:

Oki, I am going to get some ZzzzZZzZzzzs. Leave your posts with requests and I'll post a new review tomorrow morning or you could just edit the json files yourselves.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 07:08:02 PM by Xela »
Like what we're doing?

Offline CherryWood

« Reply #94 on: October 08, 2013, 12:43:01 AM »
We could add "kisses" or "do kiss" for dates, I've seen a couple of pics like that?
I agree with DarkTl here, this will just not work. I think that a cute blushing pics is all that date needs for such situations.   
 _______________ i found that If i set two different things in s1/s2 and mood1/mood2 only the first is saved. also lolita  outfit and tired expresions selectioms are duplicated in program      

___________________  there are girls who wears armor/magician outfit as theirs standatd clothes and also a few pictures when girls wear those as warrior or witch/maho shoujo cosplays. i was just  thinking that if we were going that far to have something like nutse, we could also have a magician. but i don't really care that much.  modern doesnt feel nescesary to me if we keep uniform in.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 01:27:10 AM by CherryWood »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #95 on: October 08, 2013, 04:13:37 AM »
_______________ i found that If i set two different things in s1/s2 and mood1/mood2 only the first is saved. also lolita  outfit and tired expresions selectioms are duplicated in program       

It would take me hours to find out what's going on there since the software wasn't written by me, prolly minutes to Rudi so I've examined style and mood categories and split them in two (as the only styles that can be doubles seem to be exposed and animal cosplay (like cat/bunny etc.))

Second mood is now with OW tags.

___________________  there are girls who wears armor/magician outfit as theirs standatd clothes and also a few pictures when girls wear those as warrior or witch/maho shoujo cosplays. i was just  thinking that if we were going that far to have something like nutse, we could also have a magician. but i don't really care that much.  modern doesnt feel nescesary to me if we keep uniform in.

Ok, so I've added:

(Mood)
"ecstatic" (usually after sex)
"uncertain" (usually during sex)
"defiant" (usually profile pics) (there are a lot of those for many characters and we could use those for slave training)
"confident" (maybe an overkill, slightly less defiant :) )
"cute" (maybe for profile pics, I'll remove it if you don't want/need this one)

(Other)
"weapon"
"armor"
"magician"
"witch"
"spanking"

and removed doubles:

"lolita"
"tired"
"weapons/armor specifications"
"spanked/do spanking"

===================================================
Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43556362/IT-PyTFall%20edition.rar
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #96 on: October 08, 2013, 05:51:22 AM »
Cute again? I removed cute trait because of its subjectivity, and now we have such tag?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #97 on: October 08, 2013, 05:58:33 AM »
Cute again? I removed cute trait because of its subjectivity, and now we have such tag?

As I've said, I'll remove it if it's not useful but cute as trait and as a tag are two different things.

PS: Take a look at Alkions dungeon: http://eliont-twilight.blogspot.ru/2013/10/30.html

We've finished testing it 10 mins ago and all bugs should be squashed...
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 06:03:33 AM by Xela »
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #98 on: October 08, 2013, 06:11:38 AM »
It's a subjective and vague concept towards both a character and a separate picture of a character.

What we might need is a blush tag. There are pics where they blush even for no apparent reason.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #99 on: October 08, 2013, 06:43:40 AM »
It's a subjective and vague concept towards both a character and a separate picture of a character.

It's a lot less subjective if applied to a specific look on the picture than to character as a trait.

What we might need is a blush tag. There are pics where they blush even for no apparent reason.

Might be to specific to be useful? But it will definitely apply to a LOT of pictures.

Also, there is no "pretty" or "beautiful" tag unless I am mistaken? It could be useful for events/quests where the girl took obvious effort to make herself pretty.
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #100 on: October 08, 2013, 06:49:42 AM »
It's a lot less subjective if applied to a specific look on the picture than to character as a trait.
Can you give an example of objectively cute pic?

Also, there is no "pretty" or "beautiful" tag unless I am mistaken?
That's what beauty catagory was for, looks like we forgot about it. And about etiquette category too.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #101 on: October 08, 2013, 07:35:38 AM »
Can you give an example of objectively cute pic?

Objectively Cute Pic

We'll remove it in the next overview :)

That's what beauty catagory was for, looks like we forgot about it. And about etiquette category too.

I think there is some form of an etiquette category in the OW tags, "beauty" we should add as a subtag to profile, not as main.

So:

Remove:
"cute"

Add:
"beauty"
"etiquette"
"blushing" (maybe)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 07:38:38 AM by Xela »
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #102 on: October 08, 2013, 07:43:11 AM »
Objectively Cute Pic
Sorry, she doesn't seem cute to me, only pretty  :D

PS: Take a look at Alkions dungeon: http://eliont-twilight.blogspot.ru/2013/10/30.html
As always, unintuitiveness of interface is amazing  :D
I wonder why you can attack your allies if you want to.

EE looks interesting (BE is too simple though), I guess we could use it, but maybe with random encounters (or maybe new visible enemies will appear on the map over time) and probably with one-three full exploring patries instead of ~10 lone cbaracters.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 01:29:15 PM by DarkTl »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #103 on: October 08, 2013, 02:12:55 PM »
As always, unintuitiveness of interface is amazing  :D
I wonder why you can attack your allies if you want to.

Maybe he'll block it in the future but there are plenty of good games that allow attacking allies.

EE looks interesting (BE is too simple though), I guess we could use it, but maybe with random encounters (or maybe new visible enemies will appear on the map over time) and probably with one-three full exploring patries instead of ~10 lone cbaracters.

We'll figure something out, but not in he near future I expect.

==============================
Did you guys try tagging some images? Do we need any more tags or should something be removed/adjusted?
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #104 on: October 08, 2013, 02:16:35 PM »
I'd say let's remove cute and add beauty and etiquette and start full-scale tagging. Without blush (an overkill, I think).