Elements System, Number of elements

Only 4 basic elements + healing element
8 (40%)
As many as Mute wishes to create
12 (60%)
Other, submit your ideas for elements here
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: WM:Evolved Polls and Ideas Page  (Read 13077 times)

Offline escout

Re: Whore Master Evolved Polls and Ideas Page
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2015, 01:26:58 AM »
I missed some of your polls and just wanted to throw in 2 cents:

Should players be allowed to choose their gender?
Yes but has limited difference.

Gangs Expanded
Yes, would like it to be expanded into a larger part of the game.

Offline MuteDay

• Loving life and PinkPetal Family
Re: Whore Master Evolved Polls and Ideas Page
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2015, 01:33:38 AM »
ill add your input to the totals
Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline Romanul

Re: WM:Evolved Polls and Ideas Page
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2015, 02:23:06 PM »
Regarding the marriage system, I'm not sure exactly what a wife is in the context of the game. I mean, the game has slaves and all that crazy evil stuff, right? Would the wife be a free girl that gets treated better and has to agree to be your wife(and might dump you)? Or I you talking more of a slave wife? Again we would have to define what a slave wife is.

I'm all for having as many wifes as possible but they would be mock slave wifes (as in premium slaves that get some extra accommodation (aka cost more), extra security (depends on how you implement it, it could require an entire gang allocated for just  one wife (and thus being kidnapped by your rival gang would have some drastic negative effects to your prestige or something (the opposite being true if you kidnap your rivals "wifes") and have the option for you to assign other slaves for their pleasure/leisure( as you you pay the upkeep for those slaves too but get nothing in return) etc. Also, it would be cool if you could give them precedence/status/rank as wifes  as in "favorite one" etc.   

If we are talking about vanilla wifes... I don't know man, we should look for inspiration to whatever the recent Sims game does.   :)

Offline Naturalrice

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2015, 05:08:44 PM »
I think a "marriage" system isn't necessary. Perhaps a "Favorite girls" system? I mean we're talking about some kind of a brothel or prostitution ring right?

Maybe allow a "Right-hand" bitch that is the top of the chain, but, considering you'll have many girls you'll be partial to, allow you to tag many people with multiple privileges?
(Also regarding gender... I think it should be perhaps part of the character customization as a trait? Unless you're planning on ALOT of interaction with your own character, maybe just make it a trait with minimal impact.)

Since we're talking about slavery/mind fucking, I don't think there's a need to establish a "wife". Incest/family system is "neat" but I can't see it expanding more than that.
Slave wife should perhaps allow "automation" like a current matron does, but perhaps as a "matron of matrons"?
It didn't make much sense that the current matron decreases EVERYONE'S rebellion including her own? So perhaps Matron Wife would make matrons more obedient and also perhaps can manage aspects of your "lawful" aspects of the game.
This level of "privilege" would definitely be gated by High Obedience/Low Rebellion/High Confidence/High Devotion, and perhaps it'd allow more impact to "whore her out" than the other girls if you somehow end up falling behind alot that could also be an option
Depending on her "devotion to you", she could cause more girls to get away + Increase trouble with the law (As in she's the snitch/Harriet Tubman of your brothel)

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2015, 11:02:19 AM »
Regarding the marriage system, I'm not sure exactly what a wife is in the context of the game. I mean, the game has slaves and all that crazy evil stuff, right? Would the wife be a free girl that gets treated better and has to agree to be your wife(and might dump you)? Or I you talking more of a slave wife? Again we would have to define what a slave wife is.

I'm all for having as many wifes as possible but they would be mock slave wifes (as in premium slaves that get some extra accommodation (aka cost more), extra security (depends on how you implement it, it could require an entire gang allocated for just  one wife (and thus being kidnapped by your rival gang would have some drastic negative effects to your prestige or something (the opposite being true if you kidnap your rivals "wifes") and have the option for you to assign other slaves for their pleasure/leisure( as you you pay the upkeep for those slaves too but get nothing in return) etc. Also, it would be cool if you could give them precedence/status/rank as wifes  as in "favorite one" etc.   

If we are talking about vanilla wifes... I don't know man, we should look for inspiration to whatever the recent Sims game does.   :)

Well to answer you question i was thinking of implimenting it this way
Girls with Mindfucked(and other traits like this) Is against the game laws, so if you marry them and you get raided then thier is a posiblity of oh them giving you a fine, a massive hit to moraility and fame

Slaves at most can only become lovers.

Free girls will be able to married, if they are married and something happens it can either raise your brothel stats or lower them for the worst

Thier will be quite a few features that will only be shown if you are married, or the girl is a lover(slave)

I think a "marriage" system isn't necessary. Perhaps a "Favorite girls" system? I mean we're talking about some kind of a brothel or prostitution ring right?

Maybe allow a "Right-hand" bitch that is the top of the chain, but, considering you'll have many girls you'll be partial to, allow you to tag many people with multiple privileges?
(Also regarding gender... I think it should be perhaps part of the character customization as a trait? Unless you're planning on ALOT of interaction with your own character, maybe just make it a trait with minimal impact.)

Since we're talking about slavery/mind fucking, I don't think there's a need to establish a "wife". Incest/family system is "neat" but I can't see it expanding more than that.
Slave wife should perhaps allow "automation" like a current matron does, but perhaps as a "matron of matrons"?
It didn't make much sense that the current matron decreases EVERYONE'S rebellion including her own? So perhaps Matron Wife would make matrons more obedient and also perhaps can manage aspects of your "lawful" aspects of the game.
This level of "privilege" would definitely be gated by High Obedience/Low Rebellion/High Confidence/High Devotion, and perhaps it'd allow more impact to "whore her out" than the other girls if you somehow end up falling behind alot that could also be an option
Depending on her "devotion to you", she could cause more girls to get away + Increase trouble with the law (As in she's the snitch/Harriet Tubman of your brothel)

Although it will remain a Family system, i will also include a System like you have outlined
Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2015, 04:46:10 PM »

Marriage system Poll Closed
Player can have many wifes(till the extra parts get added in then husbands will be included) 18 (72%)
player can have one spouce but many side lovers 6 (24%)
player can have one spouce 1 (4%)
Other, Please post below 0 (0%)
Total Members Voted: 25

Offline Yamemai

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2015, 05:36:26 AM »
Missed out on a lot of polls, probably because I don't visit this site much (Might want to make a list of polls, so people can give you there two cents), anyways;

Should players be allowed to choose their gender? -- No, reason being you're pretty much a gang lord whoring out girls left and right, no? Typically, if say your gang betrays you, due to various reasons, there is more incentive to betraying a female then a male (Body). Also, there is pregnancy as well, if you'd allowing players to whore themselves -- in the old WM, girls had to take around a week off to give birth, and I'd think it's nearly the same here. -- Though I'm don't know too much about pregnancy, being a guy and all, I'm pretty sure it'll weaken you considerably, making it easier for rivals.

Gangs expanded -- I'd like to see them expanded, such as being able to add individuals to a gang, their own loyalty, and such -- they're rather static in the old one, where you could just fire them and send them to do your bidding, even if they end up nearly decimated, without any repercussions.

Marriage system -- I'm not too sure what you're going for here, so can't really say anything yet, but I can say that females are usually the jealous/using/betrayal types, especially depending on the society-- Reference being nearly all works of literal :P

Elements -- I'm not too sure what you'd be using this for, and how you'd implement it, so I can't say, but usually less is simpler and easier, but goes stale fast; more is complex and better, but annoying, since you'd to collect a whole bunch for all the different resist and weaknesses.

Anyways, I'd like to suggest, next time when you're adding a poll, give us an idea of what you're thinking, such as how it'd most like be  implemented and such, kinda like an opening sales pitch; to get us thinking, and understand it concept a little better, of how we'd like it to be improved, etc, instead of just us voting on what we'd want to see.

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2015, 09:37:08 AM »
i will document the systems soon

Offline superboris

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2015, 10:50:48 AM »
I dont know if this will matter anymore since i seem to be a bit late to the party, but I wondering if exhibitionism could feature in the game, I mean it would fit perfectly, you could have it so your girls go out and show themselves off to promote the business, if they're horny they could fuck strangers or put on a show or similar, just a thought :)