devolution

Author Topic: Other Games Thread Links - 05/24/2013  (Read 412944 times)

Offline dupont

Re: Other Games Thread Links - 7/18/2011
« Reply #120 on: September 10, 2011, 08:38:04 PM »
It is frustratingly difficult to install/play many of the japanese games on this thread.  I've installed naga project successfully (I think) but the game crashes every time I try to run it.  The os is windows 7, pretty sure it's 64 bit.  Any tips?

Offline Nagashofchaos

« Reply #121 on: September 13, 2011, 12:10:58 AM »
It is frustratingly difficult to install/play many of the japanese games on this thread.  I've installed naga project successfully (I think) but the game crashes every time I try to run it.  The os is windows 7, pretty sure it's 64 bit.  Any tips?
Well first of all what is the error you are getting. Also have you made it so your computer can understand/show japanese text.

Offline LordJerle

« Reply #122 on: September 13, 2011, 04:10:40 AM »
There's two options.  For some of them you have to change your regional settings to Japan, for some of them, you run them with Applocale which you can get at http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=13209
See if those work for you :)

Offline dupont

« Reply #123 on: September 14, 2011, 07:53:17 PM »
Thanks for you advice.  I tired both, no dice.  Then I realized that I had probably disabled the fonts the program used, upon unhiding all the japanese fonts, the program ran fine.  If anyone has a similar problem, you can find your fonts folder simply by searching the start menu for it.  Greyed out fonts aren't loaded for windows, this can be a useful way to up computer speed, but is unhelpful when you need those fonts.

Offline Sharp-Claw

« Reply #124 on: September 21, 2011, 04:08:08 PM »
http://www.fenoxo.com/playCoC/CoC.swf ( corruptioin of champions )

it hasn't got any pics 'cause it's made in the way of those old adventure games, but it's rather cool how you can let your char. evolve

Offline XxSkyexX

« Reply #125 on: October 03, 2011, 09:23:01 AM »
Hey guys, I'm a new member. I've been here for a while but I just decided to register. There are some games that only have megaupload links, but I can't download because Megaupload hates me... It say's I still have something downloading even though I don't...  :'(  Are there any other DL links for games like Maid Story etc.

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #126 on: October 03, 2011, 04:44:03 PM »
try downloading an independant downloader, like jdownloader (http://jdownloader.org/home), and/or cleaning out your cookies, etc.

Offline XxSkyexX

« Reply #127 on: October 04, 2011, 04:39:28 AM »
oh, okay I'll try. But if it doesn't work, could you try to look for other links? Please? ;)

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #128 on: October 12, 2011, 03:49:50 AM »
oh, okay I'll try. But if it doesn't work, could you try to look for other links? Please? ;)

I apologize for the very late response but I'd be willing to reupload Maids Story for you if you still require it. The reason I use megaupload is because they provide me with "points" I can spend to keep my premium account running. It also allowed me to keep track of what was uploaded and if it was still up. What I realized later was that in order for me to actually benefit at all from that was it required me to upload files under 200 megs. Either way it turned out mediafire was easier on users around the forums anyways so it kinda worked out I suppose.
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline XxSkyexX

« Reply #129 on: October 12, 2011, 07:10:49 AM »

I apologize for the very late response but I'd be willing to reupload Maids Story for you if you still require it. The reason I use megaupload is because they provide me with "points" I can spend to keep my premium account running. It also allowed me to keep track of what was uploaded and if it was still up. What I realized later was that in order for me to actually benefit at all from that was it required me to upload files under 200 megs. Either way it turned out mediafire was easier on users around the forums anyways so it kinda worked out I suppose.

Yes please, and thank you. I think Mediafire is easier too.  :)

Offline ShiningRadiance

• I command thee!
« Reply #130 on: October 13, 2011, 12:58:07 PM »
Mediafire has lots of viruses and ads, so I'm kind of wary of using it. Has no one else noticed this?
Please treat me well even though I don't deserve it.

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #131 on: October 13, 2011, 01:33:09 PM »
Mediafire has lots of viruses and ads, so I'm kind of wary of using it. Has no one else noticed this?

Haven't noticed any ads or viruses from mediafire using Firefox with adblockplus and noscript. It's kind of nice because I don't get anything but a clean page with no wait times and an essentially unlimited download cap for free users. I believe other internet browsers should also have stuff which nukes the ads.
This is the last week of bug fixes. Barring anything catastrophic, development of a "sequel" to WM EX begins next week. If there is a major bug that hasn't been addressed, say so now or you're going to have to wait quite a long time for it to be fixed.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #132 on: October 13, 2011, 01:38:09 PM »
Haven't noticed any ads or viruses from mediafire using Firefox with adblockplus and noscript. It's kind of nice because I don't get anything but a clean page with no wait times and an essentially unlimited download cap for free users. I believe other internet browsers should also have stuff which nukes the ads.

Haven't noticed anything even without adblockplus and noscript... MediaFire has always been clean and friendly, at least to me...
Like what we're doing?

Offline XxSkyexX

« Reply #133 on: October 14, 2011, 02:57:31 AM »
...Nah, never happened to me, i'm using google chrome btw.

Offline ShiningRadiance

• I command thee!
« Reply #134 on: October 15, 2011, 02:05:46 PM »
Yeah, I have chrome, firefox, and IE. I've used norton and avast for virus protection, and they've both come up with warnings for that stuff every 10 or so times I visit.
Please treat me well even though I don't deserve it.