Author Topic: General Discussion  (Read 3788818 times)

Offline teitogun

• Will you be my slave?
Re: General Discussion
« Reply #9855 on: November 17, 2018, 11:30:32 PM »
I've just tried out the latest beta release and I have a question - how do I get a girl to use the lolita wand? Does she need to have a magic attribute of some sort?

nemojason

« Reply #9856 on: November 18, 2018, 04:10:16 AM »
hello,

good news for the next release :)

i just to know what change there are and if i need test with a new save or i start a new one? ;)

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #9857 on: November 20, 2018, 02:40:37 PM »
I am not sure you can continue with an old save :( It depends on the last patch you've installed. It's bound to crash very quickly if it's a none compatible one.
Like what we're doing?

nemojason

« Reply #9858 on: November 21, 2018, 12:37:53 AM »
I am not sure you can continue with an old save :( It depends on the last patch you've installed. It's bound to crash very quickly if it's a none compatible one.

hello,

i test during 1hour and no crash, after i thinked it's better if i must test the game with a new save for be sure loading  the last change of release.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #9859 on: April 20, 2020, 08:01:07 AM »
It's not a secret that PF development stopped after Xela went offline for more than a year, and it can't be resumed without him. Our attempts to contact him were unsuccessful either, so whether he will return or not is unclear. In order to salvage PF mechanics and ideas accumulated over the years of development, together with TheWorst we are starting a new project, similar to PF but with original art. It won't be an exact copy of PF, so don't expect the very same game with slightly different art. But we'll reuse as many elements as we can, making it the best possible way to save PF's legacy. You can follow the development here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/36197357

Offline teitogun

• Will you be my slave?
« Reply #9860 on: April 21, 2020, 03:04:11 AM »
I am very happy know that someone is still picking up on this project (or, even better, a new game heavily based on it). This game is a real gem in the rough. That said though would you allow custom girl image packs to be included in your upcoming project, like in Brorthel King or Whoremaster?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #9861 on: April 22, 2020, 06:18:29 AM »
Too early to decide, the features we include depend on the support we'll get on the patreon.

If people will be interested in the project, anything is possible.

Offline DustyB

« Reply #9862 on: April 22, 2020, 03:59:15 PM »
Would also be interested in custom image packs :)