PyTFall > PyTFall: Game design

Game Design/Ideas

<< < (50/50)

gyzbug:
Only thing that is important to me is getting to see all the flagged events so I can keep track of what and who so I can use items as needed.  Also guarding is a bit of a problem currently.  With larger brothels you get nearly 300 customers a day and end up with alot of fights.  However all the guards act as one unit and spend all the AP they have on the first 4 fights leaving the next 4 with nobody onhand to stop. 

Another thing whould be adding an extra line to the result screen at each brothel to show net gain/loss of reputation and fame, while advertisements are accounted for, customers the try to ruin your business resulting in net loss are not as well as happy customers giving a bonus.

Xela:

--- Quote from: gyzbug on June 25, 2014, 10:43:02 PM ---With larger brothels you get nearly 300 customers a day and end up with alot of fights.  However all the guards act as one unit and spend all the AP they have on the first 4 fights leaving the next 4 with nobody onhand to stop. 

--- End quote ---

Flagging this as two bugs. I need to come up with a way to limit the amount of responders to the single customer attacks and take a look at why more than four attack can occur (there should be only 3 attacks on whores and one single barfight per day possible... I prolly changed this for testing purposes and forgot).

--- Quote from: gyzbug on June 25, 2014, 10:43:02 PM ---Another thing whould be adding an extra line to the result screen at each brothel to show net gain/loss of reputation and fame, while advertisements are accounted for, customers the try to ruin your business resulting in net loss are not as well as happy customers giving a bonus.

--- End quote ---

That was planned in CWs mockup but I got sick of ND code before managing to code this one in. It'll be done, just don't know when.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version