PyTFall > PyTFall: Game design

Game Design/Ideas

<< < (2/50) > >>

DarkTl:
Well, I mean first meeting as well, not only slaves. Once in wm ex having major problems with security because of bad luck with random girls at some stage I have to reload dozens times to finally get at least one decent warrior.
But that's all about game balance, though.

Xela:

--- Quote from: DarkTl on May 03, 2013, 07:50:15 AM ---Well, I mean first meeting as well, not only slaves. Once in wm ex having major problems with security because of bad luck with random girls at some stage I have to reload dozens times to finally get at least one decent warrior.
But that's all about game balance, though.

--- End quote ---

Game already allows player to participate in security if you leave him at least 1 AP at end of the day so security in the beginning shouldn't be much of a problem. If nothing happens, AP will be spend on training.

DarkTl:
MC already has stats? Which exactly then? Do we need, or will need, special traits for him/her?

Xela:

--- Quote from: DarkTl on May 03, 2013, 08:19:56 AM ---MC already has stats? Which exactly then? Do we need, or will need, special traits for him/her?

--- End quote ---

That's about the only thing MC has, you could have figured it out because he does fight in Tifa's Quest battle scenario :)

Right now has the very least he needs in order for the rest of the game to work:

--- Code: ---            self.gold = 100000
            self.name = 'Jake'
            self.AP = 3
            self.maxAP = 3
            self.location = 'None'

self.attack = 35
            self.magic = 12
            self.defence = 30
            self.mp = 20
            self.agility = 19
--- End code ---

I'll improve on that when we design the MC.

Romanul:
Will PyTFall have a dungeon like Wm does? Im asking because I would like that to be expanded a bit.
Also, will the player be able to set an accommodation level for each girl (not in dungeon obviously)? THat was a rather obscure option in WM.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version