PyTFall > PyTFall: Game design

Arena Concept

<< < (4/16) > >>

Xela:

--- Quote from: DarkTl on October 01, 2013, 08:36:06 AM ---you will have her team as well?

--- End quote ---

Maybe later, I am not sure to explain that to the player at the moment...

--- Quote from: CherryWood on October 01, 2013, 08:49:55 AM ---I'm voting for leaders in all teams.  I think that team that lost a common member should get replacement and continue, but if a team lost its leader, it should be removed.

--- End quote ---

Oki, first member to enter in a team will become it's leader unless implicitly setup otherwise.

Xela:
Do we want NPC/Specific girl/Random Girl to give introduction to the Arena?

DarkTl:
I recall you didn't decide yet how to make npcs, right?
Either way, I think a random girl is our best bet for now. Maybe in the future it will be one of those jobs for girls that are not part of your brothel yet.

Xela:

--- Quote from: DarkTl on October 10, 2013, 04:45:02 PM ---I recall you didn't decide yet how to make npcs, right?
Either way, I think a random girl is our best bet for now. Maybe in the future it will be one of those jobs for girls that are not part of your brothel yet.

--- End quote ---

Oki, dogfights are almost ready, I am going to go over sorting again, after that main event fights. Last will be the introduction + getting permit + registration.

PS: If anyone finds a decent bg for dogfights (like a dungeon or cage or something), let me know. We have a really good one for Arena right now.

Xipomus:
Can the dungeon be 3d rendered? I can probably build you something and render it with octane.
Or do you want more the cartoony look. I can try poser in a more cartoon look.

Let me know.

Xip

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version