PyTFall > PyTFall: Game design

<-- Archived --> (Events + Quests)

<< < (3/3)

DarkTl:
So you mean a centralized management system for events? Well, how about this then: in SM at some point random merchants begin to visit you every morning, effectively wasting your time. Even if we don't track random events globally, there should be restrictors for them.

--- Quote from: Xela on January 31, 2014, 02:09:05 PM ---Well, until that is established, we do have origins don't we?

--- End quote ---
I guess. Although origin could mean that they are enemies, not friends (KOS-MOS and T-elos from Xenosaga, for example), still it can enliven gameplay until we'll sort it out properly.

Xela:

--- Quote from: DarkTl on January 31, 2014, 02:27:02 PM ---So you mean a centralized management system for events? Well, how about this then: in SM at some point random merchants begin to visit you every morning, effectively wasting your time. Even if we don't track random events globally, there should be restrictors for them.

--- End quote ---

Well, whoever makes that event should make an option for the damn merchant to bugger off and maybe wait somewhere or something.

The game will be 80% easier to mod than SM, stuff like that will be easy to solve.

BlackWolf Inc.:
I just thought I would put the idea out their, but as Dark said dynamic relationships could and would the game more interesting, and even if they don't yet, give the player the impression that these girls aren't just sitting around you see.

Xela:

--- Quote from: Bowman Vii on January 31, 2014, 02:46:06 PM ---I just thought I would put the idea out their, but as Dark said dynamic relationships could and would the game more interesting, and even if they don't yet, give the player the impression that these girls aren't just sitting around you see.

--- End quote ---

I have a city/world life modeling planned to prevent girls from "just sitting there".

BlackWolf Inc.:
Well then I suppose this could add another layer to it?
I apologize if i'm getting ahead of myself

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version