PyTFall > PyTFall: Game design

<-- Archived --> Image tagger for PyTFall (new)

<< < (2/7) > >>

Xela:

--- Quote from: mcmanus82 on April 03, 2014, 10:46:59 AM ---It saves the tags.json in the currently selected folder, so yes. Will that path be ever needed? If not i will not bother with it.

--- End quote ---

It's up to the game to determine the path so there is no need to specify it in json.

DarkTl:
Could use please share the source code of the tagger, in case you will disappear one day (like Rudi did)? So we could rely on your tagger in all circumstances in the future.

mcmanus82:

--- Quote from: DarkTl on April 07, 2014, 09:07:23 AM ---Could use please share the source code of the tagger, in case you will disappear one day (like Rudi did)? So we could rely on your tagger in all circumstances in the future.

--- End quote ---

I would but i do not have the sc for the released version, the good news is that im working on making it fully configurable from XML.

In detail - all of the currently present checkboxes are loaded from an XML, containing their home panel and order on the panel, panels are resized automatically, clicking and holding LMB on the label of the panel allows to move it around.
XML can be edited to add/remove CBs, change their tag string, change their label, change where a CB is on a panel and on which panel it is.
All of this is done and working, only thing remaining to do is to save the location of the panels on exit, and load it at start.

Hopefully this will be done in 1-2 days, then i will make a new release and include the sc, which you will not need by then :)

mcmanus82:
v0.2 release bump.. :)

Xela:
Awesome :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version