<--Archived--> (ST concept)

(1/14) > >>

Xela:
Oki

So my thoughts:

- Training should happen in non-brothel buildings
- Several girls can receive some training at the same time
- Girls can be either:
* Individually trained by the MC (disposition bonus)
* Train by themselves as ordered
* Trained by other trainers (new girls class)
all with it's receptive bonuses/penalties.

- Obedience training should be stat related (-1000 to 1000 range)
- Once specific obedience level is reached (based mostly on traits), girl should do any task but with penelties to joy/disposition if she hates the task
- The above should be a flag and have some serious effect on value
- Training should include but not be limited to:
* Talking (explaining situation girl has found herself in, telling her a bit about business, classes and etc.)
* Punishing/Rewarding for performance (Sex/Good food/Toys/Walks depending on traits)
* Training specific tasks obviously, may be done through layer of substats or something like skills trees or stats up to 10 max for example.
* Doing chores/jobs in the city, should be unlocked as player meets more and more NPCs

- PyTFall educators will not accept slaves that have not accepted their fate (they will train skills, not slaves)
- It will have a look similar to interactions I expect

For now I am leaning towards events/traits based training, but it's open for discussion. Any ideas/thoughts are welcome, the once I like or we all agree upon I'll add to this list, after a while I will write some specifics in the second post.

===
Dark:
* Living conditions, including sleeping place and food quality. Including, but not limited to, dungeons.
* Rules for slaves.
* Various punishments and rewards for obeying/disobeyed orders.
* Since you want to widely use trait-like stats, maybe add obedience/loyality/pride/fear traits as well.
* Slaves auction if you feel like coding a descent algorithm for it.
* Running away. Not sure how to deal with it without both life simulation and EE. They pretty much have nowhere to hide. Thus, maybe add a LS system as well.
* Special items like various shackles for rebellious slaves that consume their equipment slots and give stats penalties, but decrease chances to escape/resist/etc.
* Enslavement/abduction, like in wm, but balanced properly.

=========
I'll expand the list as more ideas are suggested.

Xela:
-- reserved --

DarkTl:
I propose to introduce MC house for ST here. With dungeon and stuff.

Like a mini brothel, with rooms and capacity, maybe furniture in the distant future. Ideally, you need guards to watch over your house and slaves, service girls to keep house, strippers/whores (maybe we should combine these classes...) to "warm your bed".
Thus, you won't start with a brothel five minutes after arriving in the city.

And, having a house, MC could ignore brothels and make money by training and selling slaves. The first step to optionality of brothels.

Xela:

--- Quote from: DarkTl on April 11, 2014, 12:40:24 PM ---I propose to introduce MC house for ST here. With dungeon and stuff.

Like a mini brothel, with rooms and capacity, maybe furniture in the distant future. Ideally, you need guards to watch over your house and slaves, service girls to keep house, strippers/whores (maybe we should combine these classes...) to "warm your bed".

And, having a house, MC could ignore brothels and make money by training and selling slaves. The first step to optionality of brothels.

--- End quote ---

Yeap.

Both routes should be available from the get go.

h3nta1fun:

--- Quote from: DarkTl on April 11, 2014, 12:40:24 PM ---I propose to introduce MC house for ST here. With dungeon and stuff.

--- End quote ---

I like the idea. But it shouldn't be so simple to get all the trining areas at the beginning. Something a bit more modular is probably better, that is to expand the house. So you start with just the most basic of houses, 1 room for MC, 2 rooms that can be used by whores and another one for an upgrade (bar, strip room, ST room/mini dungeon/lockdown room, kitchen for less upkeep for your staff), then some options for a backyard (a garden, a shed that can be used as a ST room, a pool/bathing area for relaxing).

Over time you should be able to get more upgrades available if you can either afford or unlock them somehow (for later possible events).

You can train your girls in there, or have them service strangers for skill training. I think you shouldn't be capable of turning it into a brothel, otherwise it would be just one more building. Instead they can get "customers" aka "guests" that either have sex, watch a mini strip show (lapdance also?), get drinks, for a small tip. Because it isn't really a brothel you don't get taxed for it, but on the other hand you don't get paid their full price for their services.

Eventually you can either sell the slaves for a profit or alternatively use this as a training ground for sending them to a brothel. Because either you train them (for bonus stat and disposition gains, plus stat gains for you) or your "guests" (if you don't want to use up AP- but no extra bonuses), the expectations shouldn't be high. So even the "guests" will be happy to have their way with them, without complaining about cold sandwiches :D

In the meanwhile, you can be focusing either on their training, the Arena or starting an running a brothel.

An interesting concept is to eventually have VIPs visiting your house once you are famous enough. Those could get also serviced by one of your girls (and you can even join for a group scene) and if they are happy they can sponsor you by offering you rewards based on their class. For example warrions can give you rare weapons, armor and equipment. Merchants, money and other rare items, Nobles, a lot of money and fame. Finally Slavers could offer you a girl at a discounted price. Over time the more famous you become, the better the classes of those VIPs are going to get and so will the bonuses. However their expectations will also increase.

To make the above a bit more unique, the VIPs will not come to your house by themselves, but instead will be invited by you. The concept behind it will be like the arena challenges and matches, only here you'll have to choose between different classes with different stat bonuses, rewards, expectations and fame requirements for you ( a Noble isn't going to show up if you have 0 fame ::) [size=78%])[/size]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version