PyTFall > PyTFall: Game design

<--Archived--> (ST concept)

<< < (2/14) > >>

Xela:
Most of those are events, not normal operations. Lets try and focus on what the ST will be like!

I imagine couple of new buildings with different kinds of updates (did not think those through yet), prolly something security (anti-escape), relaxing (garden), scary (dungeon) related.

You enter a building like you would a brothel, instead of the management window, you get a background pic, small management window with most options on pop-up windows, all girls that are available for training (not resting) as imagebuttons (depending on their moods (like scared, defiant, content etc...)). There are not there if they're trained by a trainer, you can find them separately somewhere. It is possible to perform a number of actions right there or pick a girl individually and train her.

Available options that I came up with right now. Basically I am looking for ideas that are more down to earth right now, any system can be expanded later.

h3nta1fun:
For the most part it is similar to your idea (the first half of it). The later is indeed something that might be possible much later (beta version +).

The house thing can be a bit of a beggining building for that. Can modify/change some rooms for that, like regular rooms, a basement etc.

You either train them yourself, pick a random guy (least amount of stats but free of charge), or a trainer (more stats but have to pay for their services).

That is more feasible for now, I think.

DarkTl:
Well, you could port a couple of things from other games here.

* Living conditions, including sleeping place and food quality. Including, but not limited to, dungeons.
* Rules for slaves.
* Various punishments and rewards for obeying/disobeyed orders.
* Since you want to widely use trait-like stats, maybe add obedience/loyality/pride/fear traits as well.
* Slaves auction if you feel like coding a decent algorithm for it.
* Running away. Not sure how to deal with it without both life simulation and EE. They pretty much have nowhere to hide. Thus, maybe add a LS system as well.
* Special items like various shackles for rebellious slaves that consume their equipment slots and give stats penalties, but decrease chances to escape/resist/etc.
* Enslavement/abduction, like in wm, but balanced properly.

DarkTl:
I recall there was specific traits system in wm ex, something like "bdsm lvl 1" or "group lvl 3", don't remember the actual names, for all sex skills. They existed along with stats and limited their max levels, but they probably can replace stats completly.

So maybe we should limit girls sex related stats to one general sex stat, like we did with MC, and use traits like lesbian, bj, anal, group, bdsm, maybe even hj/fj, etc. with numerical levels. Or, if you don't like numbers here, with descriptive names like amauter/master/etc. There were 3 levels in wm ex if I'm not mistaken, we could use 3-5.

Xela:

--- Quote from: DarkTl on April 12, 2014, 09:57:40 AM ---I recall there was specific traits system in wm ex, something like "bdsm lvl 1" or "group lvl 3", don't remember the actual names, for all sex skills. They existed along with stats and limited their max levels, but they probably can replace stats completly.

So maybe we should limit girls sex related stats to one general sex stat, like we did with MC, and use traits like lesbian, bj, anal, group, bdsm, maybe even hj/fj, etc. with numerical levels. Or, if you don't like numbers here, with descriptive names like amauter/master/etc. There were 3 levels in wm ex if I'm not mistaken, we could use 3-5.

--- End quote ---

Obscuring stats again hah? Any ideas on how we should track them? Like ranges/Strings (results of training)?

I will go back to coding tomorrow and will have some time this Tuesday as well. First, plan is to redo taxes a little bit and finish the restructure of the brothel class (forgot to move finances to the parent class). Afterwards I'll start with preparing stuff for ST system.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version