PyTFall > PyTFall: Game design

Stats Concept

<< < (3/16) > >>

Xela:

--- Quote from: livingforever on November 08, 2014, 11:40:05 AM ---Hi!I'm trying hard not to give you a lesson on official definitions here, but please stop using "sex" as a synonym for "vaginal", because it definitely isn't. Sex is the short term for sexual intercourse which means any form of penetration.
Have fun!

--- End quote ---

That was inherited from WM as well...

afhlink:
Where I live the legal definition of sex is vaginal intercourse with penetration from a penis. Nothing else is considered sex. So, YMMV.

Xela:
Right... so, more on skillz:

Items now accept a new field:

mod_skills: {"strip": [0, 1, 2, 3, 4]}

Where:
0: Multiplier to action counter
1: Multiplier to training counter
2: Multiplier to skill (when getting a total skill value)
3: Adding to action counter
4: Adding to training counter

Traits  now accept a new field:

mod_skills: {"strip": [0, 1, 2]}

Where:
0: Multiplier to action counter
1: Multiplier to training counter
2: Multiplier to skill (when getting a total skill value)

Note: ALL Values need to be specified when creating items or traits! If you do not wish to mod one of the values, just set it to 0.
Note 2: Be careful with multipliers, they can ruin the game. Currently they are hard capped at 1.5 but that is also very, very powerful, multiplier can be very low (like 0.01) as skills can be calculated as floats.
Note 3: Do not use negative values for:
3: Adding to action counter
4: Adding to training counter
I don't think anything bad will happen but I'd prefer characters not to "unlearn"/"untrain" skill points.
Note 4: Game should work but it is currently rigged to simply ignore old stats, we still have a lot of work ahead of us to replace old system with the new.
========================================================================

Questions/Decisions to be made:
I've made the list of old stats in one of the front posts with explanation on how I understand them. What do we keep/add/get rid of?
Current skills: SKILLS = set(["vaginal", "anal", "oral", "strip", "service"]) I just added those for testing purposes. We need to come up with a list of skills and how we're going to use them.
I proposed Ranks for all occupations (like we have for Prostitutes atm.), do you agree with this?

Xela:
Is "manual" a good name for stuff done with hands? Like a general skill for masturbation/fingering/handjobs and etc?

livingforever:
Hi!

--- Quote from: Xela on November 21, 2014, 08:39:43 AM ---Is "manual" a good name for stuff done with hands? Like a general skill for masturbation/fingering/handjobs and etc?

--- End quote ---
The correct term would be digital.
Yes, I am aware that digital also has a technical meaning, but I'm quite certain that nobody will confuse the two.
Have fun!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version