PyTFall > PyTFall: Game design

New image tagging concept

<< < (16/18) > >>

Xela:

--- Quote from: CherryWood on January 18, 2015, 03:58:06 PM ---Yup, I also mentioned about this before. I see the problem mostly in ridiculous hats and spears and such...

--- End quote ---

If we do that, we'll need to establish guidelines for battle sprites as well... it might work then.

There are other options too, such as asking to pick a "proper" size for the sprite and load it into BE as it is for example.

DarkTl:
I'm not sure what kind of BE we'll have eventually, I guess it's too early to do something there.

As for quest sprites, characters that you used in your example seem fine for an average type of height. Let's make a cut above for tall characters and vice versa for short ones.

Xela:
Guys, when you're picking/cutting battle_sprites, make sure there is no transparent space on any of the sides and that fit the general pattern.

DarkTl:
You could be more specific. Name the character with bad battle sprite.

Xela:

--- Quote from: DarkTl on January 25, 2015, 07:46:40 AM ---You could be more specific. Name the character with bad battle sprite.

--- End quote ---

There was a girl from Naruto who was in a sitting position, looked ridiculous. But I've mentioned it because of Squall MC type, there was empty space left on the left side of his battle sprite and I could not tell which row he is in half the time. Also Nami who stood next to him looked like she was in a row 1.5 :D

I've fixed his sprite, just wanted to point this out because you guys are working with sprites right now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version