devolution

Author Topic: Suggestion  (Read 2020 times)

Offline Command

Suggestion
« on: February 06, 2010, 03:44:18 PM »
Here's a suggestion.

I thought that if their were some girls someone had pictures for but they aleady had them to have a section that involves character images that we could use to add onto other packs.

Such as if some one has a perticularly good group of images of one character but it was already taken he could post them and we could find them in a pack then add them to the corresponding character.

Their could also be an area where we can see different discriptions of characters and think of what we want to a discription of them.

I was also thinking that if their is going to be an arena showing up soon we may want to start doing research in combat pics or some sort of triumph picture and failure pic or pics to show if the girl won or lost.

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
Re: Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 12:22:39 AM »
That's not a bad idea actually... but that really depends on how combat works, and I don't think it's going to be running with 1.30 so I'm not sure if we need that right away.
However what I'd like to see is if we can get a thread together and have the modders make a list of all the characters that have already been used. It'll spare us anymore duplicates. As long as we keep that master list updated complete with links and if possible a small thumbnail of each girl.
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go