Author Topic: Girls in the dungeon  (Read 5784 times)

Offline serial

Girls in the dungeon
« on: May 13, 2010, 12:39:50 PM »
Hey all just started playing the game and loving it so far but Im a little confused as to what you do with captured girls in the dungeon. I see there is a button to Brand as Slave but it is always greyed out. Ive tried all the different options available (Allow food, Torture etc) and got her rebelion to -77 but the button is still greyed out. Is there something Im missing? Any help on the subject would be appreciated.

Offline Zeus

Re: Girls in the dungeon
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 12:49:03 PM »
if its Grey, the are just Slaves... you can Brand Girls you getting from the Walk option... but afaik all others are Slaves...
why fear 6 7? 7 8 9! (just say it loud and you understand ... mh... jokes you have to explain are crap... Sorry ^^)

Offline serial

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 01:54:15 PM »
Ah found it. Should have checked the girls info, also didnt know that you could get girls on the street. Anyway thanks for the info  ;)

Offline coldheartzero

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 08:15:47 PM »
Demon girls you get in the catacombs, girls that are given to you when a customer can't pay (if you click through screens quickly you most likely never see this, but business owners will give you their daughters if they can't pay their extortion fees to you), girls you get when you walk aren't slaves, but you can brand them. Some willingly submit and take and become more loyal, some will fight you and it's possible to kill them when you brand them.

Offline cleaveice

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2010, 04:53:54 AM »
i have a question about a girl i kidnapped (and is put to a dungeon) lolx.. i never hit "torture"      and allow food then release but she comes with 8% health is it meant like that?

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 06:30:01 AM »
i have a question about a girl i kidnapped (and is put to a dungeon) lolx.. i never hit "torture"      and allow food then release but she comes with 8% health is it meant like that?

Sounds like she put up a fight.

Offline TF

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2010, 08:34:14 AM »
Did she automatically end up in the dungeon, or did you *send* her there, because she might fight against being sent to the dungeon.

Also, if that's not the problem, she might have an addiction that gradually saps her health, or you might want to fire up the WMEditor and check the girlsx file to see if her health's not just set low to begin with. I've had a couple girls, who because their stats weren't set correctly to begin with ended up arriving in my dungeon dead.

Offline fixet

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2010, 08:57:34 AM »
a girl working as a torturer will automatically torture all girls in the dungeon each turn