Author Topic: Shutup's happy Drunken Masochism funtime and movies.  (Read 4365 times)

Offline Shutup9100

Shutup's happy Drunken Masochism funtime and movies.
« on: August 06, 2011, 05:10:41 PM »
Well, I'm bored and am in one of the moods where I feel like debasing myself on the internet for others amusement So without further ado, drunken Touhou.
To describe the touhou games I like to use this metaphor: Imagine if you will that after a series of relationships that have left a bad dusty taste in your mouth that you decide to try your luck with that cute girl that you often see at the church down the street from your house, you ask her out, she says yes, and after dinner and a movie, you find yourself making out with her at her place she goes upstairs saying that she's going to go slip into something more comfortable, she then comes out of her bedroom a few minutes later dressed in leather holding a ballgag in one hand, and a riding crop in the other, and I'm going to stop the metaphor here before it gets anymore personal. Anyways Touhou is one of those deceptive little gems that's have a cute amine-esque aesthetic that sets itself apart from the Call of Brown: Mundane Warfares and the Gears of Browns. They also happen to be Hard as fuck with some pretty nice and challenging bullet patterns like so.
How this will work will be quite simple at the beginning the audience will pick out which of the game I will play (on the hardest difficulty, of course) and every time I get a continue I will take a drink of whatever beer I have in the house at the moment. It will be streamed on my private livestream channel here at 9:00pm central time on Saturdays.
EDIT: also if I'm not playing any touhou, on Sundays are movie nights, so feel free to show up for them.

LINKS:
Livestream Channel
steam group for this and other fun events
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 10:50:13 PM by Shutup9100 »

Offline Shutup9100

Re: Shutup's happy Drunken Masochism funtime
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 06:15:26 PM »
Due to my dad not replacing the beer he stole last week, there will be no drunken Touhou tonight.

Offline Shutup9100

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 08:48:16 PM »
Good news everyone! I finally got some beer in my fridge which means I'm actually going to do something tonight. I recommend joining this steam group if you want a ten minute warning of when I'm starting:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/brindlemovienight

Offline Shutup9100

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 09:56:00 PM »

Offline Shutup9100

Re: Shutup's happy Drunken Masochism funtime and movies.
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 10:50:55 PM »
This weekend: